PDA

View Full Version : Well since we wear female underwear...

Deborah
11-16-2005, 04:33 PM
i guess it's only fair they get to wear a variation of mens underwear.

http://www.trendyblanks.com/Wholesale/details.asp?style=8315&uid=45208234938672.5561689815

Lauren_T
11-16-2005, 04:46 PM

http://www.trendyblanks.com/Wholesale/details.asp?style=8315&uid=45208234938672.5561689815Well, I see it as yet another good sign, getting the masses accustomed to blurring the boundaries of what each gender is "supposed to" wear... :)

BTW, what happened to yer av? :confused:

Kimberly
11-16-2005, 06:56 PM
There's even a fly-hole.... You think a GG is gonna pee outta there??

hmm... design fault? or is it just there for aesthetics?

Billie
11-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Wal-Mart has been selling panties like those from Hanes for a while.

KatieZ
11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
So if I wore those then I would be a boy wearing girls underwear that looks like boys underwear. That means I'm a guy that wears girls things for girls that want to dress like guys.

I'm getting a headache thinking about this. I gotta go lie down.

Hugs

uknowhoo
11-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls.
It's a mixed-up, whirled-up, shook- up world... except for...
US ! :D

Raychel
11-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Just one more case where it OK for women to crossdress, But somehow it is still taboo for men. :(

lisa threesummm
11-16-2005, 09:18 PM
oh i agree totally. thank god for boyshort panties......i just lov them

Rachel Morley
11-16-2005, 11:33 PM
Amazing! It does seem funny (?!?) that its cute for a woman to wear masculine things :) I saw an ad on TV last night about Old Navy "boy cut denim jeans". The voice over said "the cut is all boy but the look is all woman". Interesting! Can I have some? Btw..what exactly is "boy cut denim?"

Billijo49504
11-17-2005, 12:00 AM
I think it should be, Girls can be boys, but boy can't be girls. It's a mixed up world. As I sit here in my blue satin jamies. They have long pants and a cami top. God I feel sexy..BJ

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Btw..what exactly is "boy cut denim?"

They really just mean a men's-styled cut.

Krystal Lee
11-17-2005, 02:08 AM
Amy,

Guess I will just have to pass on these. I like my panties to look like panties. Giggle. Hugs Krystal.

Deborah
11-17-2005, 02:21 AM
BTW, what happened to yer av? :confused:

I'll probably have a new one up soon. I try to change it out at least once every 2-3 months. :D

Everyone else--Yes it irritates me too that women get away with wearing boy style clothes but we're considered "pansies" by the mainstream.

Dayna
11-17-2005, 02:29 AM
So if I wore those then I would be a boy wearing girls underwear that looks like boys underwear. That means I'm a guy that wears girls things for girls that want to dress like guys.

But you need to be sure to wear them under your boy-cut jeans which are for girls because no boy who wants to dress as a boy would ever wear boy-cut jeans.

Good night.

Jamie M
11-17-2005, 03:38 AM
I think some of you are missing the golden opportunity that these panties present to many of us . just think of the possibilities . Give these to your oh so macho big brother for christmas saying they're the height of fashion in paris / milan / whatever . Where them wherever you like and you'll never get caught out again , you and only you will know you've got panties on but to every else your just wearing weirdly shaped y-fronts .

all hail , crossdressing has gone slealthy :D

cathy b
11-17-2005, 06:56 AM
my x wore them kind off a turn on. but what is good for us should b e right for gg as well.( in other words practice what you preach)
hugs

azraelle
11-17-2005, 09:37 AM
Even when I was a teenager and had to wear boy briefs, aka "tightie whities" (and no I am not gay), I never used the fly, preferring to pull them down to urinate. Why I would want to have a fly on a panty escapes me, somehow. I can see where the idea came from though--there is a scene from the movie "Charlie's Angels", where Cameron Diaz is dancing in front of a mirror wearing a pair of adolescent boys' size Spiderman underwear. It was quite by accident--the director commented that they couldn't find any Spiderman panties, so they substituted a pair of boys' low rise briefs with the Spiderman motif because that was what fit Cameron's petite body!

JoAnnDallas
11-17-2005, 11:28 AM
I saw some these at Target's last night that had a little zipper right in the
front. If you unzip the zipper it opens up to the skin.

Wendy me
11-17-2005, 11:51 AM
:eek: i sooooooooooo hope this is not the comming thing we have been trying to get in to more femy things ten this??? omg gg's everywere please don't do it.........:eek:

Julie
11-17-2005, 12:13 PM

They have been stealing our stuff for ages. The only difference is society accepts that.

Have you ever seen the Old Navy boy cut denim commercials? "The cut says boy but the jeans say all girl." How long before we see girl cut denims for men? The cut says girl but the jeans say all man." I won't hold my breath.

Deborah
11-17-2005, 02:08 PM
^^ Actually no i don't watch TV much. :angel: