PDA

View Full Version : Desireable ages

Sam-antha
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
I wonder :
What sort of age would you like to live at when you are dressed ?
come to that what age do you privately dress to as opposed to that
at which you go out as ?

What relation is the firsst one to your actual age ?

Me, I would like the mid-thirties....so much that I did not do then and now in my 70s I would so much like to be able to say....
Forty years back it was the swinging sixties and I was commuting between
London, Munich and Salzburg. Resident in London which had it all.

BEEN THERE.... DONE MOST OF THAT....THANK GOODNESS !

Poll anybody ?

TGMarla
11-16-2005, 04:45 PM
That's easy. Anywhere from 35-55 is fine with me. Funny how as you get older, you're attracted by older people as well. When I was younger, I was never attracted to women who were that much older than I was. But now, I find women of all ages attractive. My affinity for "being" female lends itself to an age group somewhere in the 30's range, and when I dress, that is the age I present as. But heck, I'm not really that picky. I just find that the clothing that I enjoy wearing is definitely NOT that of the younger crowd. No sense of style, taste, and femininity. (Boy, am I going to get it for THAT one!) But hey, it's just an opinion, not a statement of fact.

Nina
11-16-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm in my early 30's and act and look about 20 and i'm happy with that i really don't want to get old

Sam-antha
11-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Nina darling, Just what age do you think of as old ?

There is no such thing..... but, it is possible to be too old to wear a micro pelmet in public !

MarinaTwelve200
11-16-2005, 06:31 PM
I was always attracted to late 20s-early 30s women since I was a kid, and I still am. (I personally cant understand why some guys like little girls---They have NONE of the interesting, shapely parts and dont wear sexy clothes or makeup) Even as a young child 'full grown' women attracted me and "little girls" my age did not--(for the reasons stated above)

Indeed, I suspect that my experience is normal---it explains why young boys dont like girls their age---but (secretly) are attracted to older women and models.---it is only when their girl Peers begin to approach real women in appearence (early-mid teens) do us boys start to see them as attractive.----I personally think that a young boy attracted to a young girl may have a 'defect' that could be the basis of pedophilia.---But those are just my personal speculatiopns and ramblings----

I like good looking older women too, nowadays, if only for the sake of having more in common (experience wise-- living in same eras, etc.) than anything else.

Im 56 and I still can look acceptably close to my prefered age range ---when I am dressed.

Sharon
11-16-2005, 06:38 PM
I personally think that a young boy attracted to a young girl may have a 'defect' that could be the basis of pedophilia.---

Seriously? Gads, then just about every young boy I ever knew is a pedophile then. :eek:

Kimberly
11-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Well, I'm 19 now... and I'm buying clothes with the help of GG friends my age - so the stuff they buy is stylish for my age group specifically...

but there's that age girls go through, about 12 to 14, when they start to fully figure out clothing and how it goes together, and how to flatter themselves. I wanna be there - I may look silly from time to time, but it would be good to figure it all out for myself!

I'm getting the hang of 19 year olds, though. I've got plenty of examples around me. :)

Lilith Moon
11-16-2005, 07:21 PM
I wonder :
What sort of age would you like to live at when you are dressed ?

On the rare occasions in public I reluctantly dress smart "middle aged"

come to that what age do you privately dress to as opposed to that
at which you go out as ?

Between the mirror and me...anything from a teenage tart to a 40-ish sex godess :)

What relation is the firsst one to your actual age ?

Chronologically, I'm on the threshold between middle-aged and elderly but whether in drab or femme I act/feel much younger.

Sarahgurl371
11-16-2005, 07:32 PM
I generally like to look like the fashion trendy late 20's or 30's women. I really enjoy all types of clothes, though. I could spend a ton of money of everything from lingerie, to casual, to business, to elegant gowns. Luv it all. If I could pick an age to start living as a girl it would be about 16. Wouldn't it be great to experience the time of adolesence as a girl. I always thought they had it made, and it would be great to go on first dates and such. I am in my mid 30's, so I guess that I dress my age.

sandra_lag
11-17-2005, 01:19 AM
I´m in my 30s going to 40. I like to dress as 25 to 35, more 20s than 30s. I always think my mind is of a teen girl, experimenting through clothes, makeup, aspect, relationships... it´s a kind of reborn since 4 years ago, I return to my teeny days, but in a girly manner... So think about...4 years ago I was "born" as a teen-preteen (say 14-16 girly mentally age), so I´m mentally 20s now ;)

kisses
Sandra

Alina Wicks
11-17-2005, 05:20 AM
I'm real age 55 but find that as Alina I naturally look a bit younger. I'm happy with anything between 40 and 55 but do like the odd session as a younger girl.
I think most of us like younger sessions.

Alina xx

cathy b
11-17-2005, 06:43 AM
20's but as long as i'm dressed i realy don't care.
hugs

Sam-antha
11-17-2005, 02:19 PM
Lilith

You have got all the answers to the questions.
I never thought that so few would be brave and make real replies to all the queries.
Good on you. Come on everyone..... reply.

Me and the mirror, just like Lilith and I suspect most others.
My mirror favourite is at present, the young tarty one, but the one before was dolled up for the opera ! (or somewhere such)

lissa_cd
11-17-2005, 02:36 PM
I see no reason to dress other than the proximity of the age we are, I am in my mid 50's and enjoy dressing to that age group, blouses, skirts not too short and moderate heels. I know that if I tried to come out as someone in my early 20's it would look quite silly....Melissa

Sam-antha
11-17-2005, 03:45 PM
I like being a second and very different me. Then I sometimes wish to be another me, a private me or else a differently dressed going out me.

Neither characters visit me very often, but I am there when they do and they are welcome.

S. Lisa Smith
11-17-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm 56, l dress 45-50ish. I dress like the woman I would be if I were a GG.

Sam-antha
11-19-2005, 12:03 PM
I am sure that our raison d'etre is not just about being younger, it is about dressing.
But, isn't it nice to do the two things at once ? Dressing and being younger.

Dayna
11-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Samantha,

I have been thinking about this for a while and felt I needed to reply.

I love Eva Longoria, love her body, love her face, love what she wears (and what she wears under what she wears), BUT... I will never look like Eva Longoria. I am 40-ish, 5'11", 175lbs with a bit of a belly... I dress as a 40-ish, 5'11" plus-size woman.

I spent some time at an airport recently, watching women walk by and noting their clothing styles. I looked for women who were close to my size--close enough that I could 'share' their clothes, and I assure you that none of THOSE women were wearing 5" heels, none were wearing mini-skirts, and although I could only imagine, I am reasonably certain that few were wearing lace-top stockings and thongs (and they probably weren't going to be changing into satin bustiers or lace teddies when they got home)!

Why do so may places that advertise CD clothing simply sell 'fetish-wear?'

There are things I wear just for the feel / feeling, but if I am dressing to be true to myself I wear stylish, middle-aged women's clothes. For me, 'trashy' lingerie, cheerleader outfits and Catholic schoolgirl uniforms are costumes, and would look about as silly on me as a Hooters t-shirt and orange shorts! :eek:

Celebrating a more mature look,

Jenna1561
11-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Well I am 44 and when I go out I dress as a 35-45 year old contemporary woman would. When I dress, I like to wear a skirt and blouse, sometimes slacks, but not often.

When I'm dressing at home, I do occasionally try the 20 something look. I enjoy it, but wouldn't dare venture outside in it.

Love,

Jenna

Deidra Cowen
11-21-2005, 06:40 PM
I am 43 and probably aim at a look of a 30 something GG in the cloths I wear when going out.

If I could go back and do this at any age I'd probably would go for 21.

KittyMuffin
11-21-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm gonna be 21 next month... a full-fledged adult. I feel old now!!! But I try to dress my age... and since I can't see myself ever getting rid of my stuff I'll probably try to keep the same clothes and still look 20, even 10-20 ys down the road. I'll be like those stereotypical ladies who do anything and everything to look young to the point of it being too funny to be real! :)

Shannon
11-21-2005, 11:42 PM
I'm 54 and try to dress about 10 years younger and feel about 20 years younger.

Bridget
11-22-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm fine right where I'm at right now, early 20s. Though I wish I could have lived out my high school dressed. I joke with my friends, that I only would have gone to the prom, if I could wear a dress as well as my date. As if I could have gotten a date back then, cough. >_>

sidney_girl
12-12-2005, 07:09 PM
I didn't start dressing until I was in my 40s (I'm 45 now).

My first complete outfits were from the juniors' department (super-short skirts, tight crop-tops, platform sandals, etc.). That was fun, I must admit.

I quickly moved to little girls' clothes, purchased in the little girls' department. (Size 16/18/20, or girls' plus.) That was also fun.

But I was most passable when I dressed in a knee-length skirt, nice sweater or blazer, nylons, etc. In other words, when I dressed like a woman my age. That's maybe where I would have ended up full-time, had I not been forced to stop dressing entirely (that's another story).

Now, could I be magically transformed into a GG of any age, what age would I choose? How about 8 years old? Yeah, that's about right. Not only would I get an additional 37 years added to my life, but I'd get to experience the full range of female attire, beginning with the cute girls' clothing, progressing to provocative teen attire, and finally to classic and classy women's garments. (And no school administrator or corporate manager would tell me how to dress!)

susancheerleader
12-12-2005, 07:35 PM
If I had my rather, I'd try being a giggling teenager!!!!
But I aim for the mid 30's. I think I can do pretty good with that. If I *really* try I can do late 20s.... so I am told.

Vivian Best
12-12-2005, 11:34 PM
I can honestly say I haven't given this question much thought. Setting here thinking about it I have to say that I do dress a little younger than my age. I'm not sure why it happens that way, it just does. Besides that, a lot of 65 year old women have passed their prime and maybe that is my reason for dressing a little younger than my 65 years.

Vivian:rose2: