PDA

View Full Version : Stressful day!

Shulove
07-14-2012, 03:51 PM
So, I'm wondering how many do the same... Today at work was absolute hell. I don't mind working per say, I'm fine with doing my job, just not the rest of the classes. Typically on my ride home I'll listen to some Regina Spector or some other chill artist and calm down... Nope, did not work today. The ONLY thing right now that IS helping, is to girl myself out :) just wondering how many people of us calm down by being feminine. So far for myself it's the best thing ever. God this would just be much easier if I was just a lesbian, lol!

Hillary

Cynthia Anne
07-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I hear ya'! There's no better way to chill out then get dressed! And then go SHOPPING!:D:hugs:

stacycoral
07-14-2012, 04:47 PM
I find that being a woman relax me and calm me down, Beside i have love be a girl for so many years, it just normal, if only i knew about be a woman back then. Hugs.

RileyEvans
07-14-2012, 04:47 PM
For me there is no better stress reliever than to get dressed. My job gets on my nerves quite a bit and dressing is just about the only thing that helps.

TeriAnn
07-14-2012, 04:49 PM
I do the exact same thing after dealing with a bunch of dumba-- all day I come home get a hot bath shave my legs and then slip into a favorite outfit. Generally a red satin cami black mini skirt and 4 inch heels. I am go to go.

brenne
07-14-2012, 04:55 PM
So, I'm wondering how many do the same... Today at work was absolute hell. I don't mind working per say, I'm fine with doing my job, just not the rest of the classes. Typically on my ride home I'll listen to some Regina Spector or some other chill artist and calm down... Nope, did not work today. The ONLY thing right now that IS helping, is to girl myself out :) just wondering how many people of us calm down by being feminine. So far for myself it's the best thing ever. God this would just be much easier if I was just a lesbian, lol!

Hillary

I have days that I'd be in a bad mood, but then dressing up gets my mind off it - and it's a real mood boost when a GG compliments my outfit http://www.tamaracroft.co.uk/Smilies/Big%20grin.gif:hugs:

brenne
07-14-2012, 05:04 PM
BTW Now I know about Regina Spektor - listening to her now - thanks

Shulove
07-14-2012, 05:18 PM
BTW Now I know about Regina Spektor - listening to her now - thanks

She's one of my absolute favorites :) just a wonderful song writer/singer... Yeah, I love her ;)

Hillary

Alicia Nicole
07-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I have found out so many times that I feel so, so much better when I get home and dress and being feminine - even after a good day...lol. I totally agree with your saying it is the best thine ever!

stephenieb
07-14-2012, 08:32 PM
I am the same. I found when I get home, a dress, I like the black stockings that I have got. It destresses me when I dress.

Marguarite
07-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Hillary, Dressing is the best medicine after a rough day, that and a nice glass of wine. Tonight is the first time I've been able to get my girl on, and it feels great. I worked my rare Saturday and was distracted all day thinking about it. I even stopped on the way home and bought a pair of heels at Payless, in drab and tried on in the store, the SA was great by the way.

What do you mean about this being easier if you were a lesbian? HUGS

Shulove
07-14-2012, 11:00 PM
Hi Hillary, Dressing is the best medicine after a rough day, that and a nice glass of wine. Tonight is the first time I've been able to get my girl on, and it feels great. I worked my rare Saturday and was distracted all day thinking about it. I even stopped on the way home and bought a pair of heels at Payless, in drab and tried on in the store, the SA was great by the way.

What do you mean about this being easier if you were a lesbian? HUGS

Lol! Well, okay.. Things would NOT be easier if I were a lesbian. The only EASY part of it would be that I would be a female :)

Hillary