PDA

View Full Version : The next step

chattaboxx
11-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi

First of all i would like to say how important this site is to me, like a lot of you I thought that i was the only one but since i have join this site i am starting to feel that i have a family around me.

Next week i am going to be working away and i will be getting to stay in a hotel for one night, so Louise will be able to take her time with her make up and dressing. I have already done the "going out dressed in the car"

this time i want to drive as Louise to a motorway service station and park up and go inside and maybe buy a magazine and maybe use the ladies.

what do you think ?

have anyone stopped at the services on the motorway while dressed

What do GG girls think of a CD using the ladies, i think it would be easier than going to the Mens while dressed !

Your thoughts please

Louise

Kimberly
11-16-2005, 06:54 PM
What do GG girls think of a CD using the ladies, i think it would be easier than going to the Mens while dressed !
If you need to... use the ladies. It will cause far less problems than it would if you went in the mens!!

Adrianne
11-16-2005, 08:01 PM
You have to be very careful going into the women's bathrooms as if someone in there notice that you look like man in women's clothes and makeup.
They could call the police and you could be charged.
You must be very careful.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-16-2005, 10:36 PM
Restrooms are a problematic issue, but the concensus is that women's rooms are safer. Better to get slapped than punched out.

Generally, it's best to go in, do your business (making sure the feet are pointed the right way, wash up (GGs don't skip this step) and get out. Don't adjust your make-up, strike up conversation, etc.

If someone is confrontational, just let them know you don't mean to intrude but you really need to pee and it's not safe for you to use the men's room. If they're still confrontational, then discretion is the better part of valor -- so just go ahead and leave. It's not necessarily illegal, but you can get charged with "disturbing the peace" or whatever other charge that might come to mind of a cop -- and you're the one who'll have to disprove it.

If there's a single-stall restroom, then using the women's isn't really an issue. In the States, there's an increasing number of "family restrooms" that are also single-stalls (also with baby-changing tables) that are the best choice for the CD out on the town.

chattaboxx
11-19-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi

thanks Kimberley,Adrianne and Darla for the advice, will let you know later in the week how it all goes

louise

Nikki Dee
11-19-2005, 03:17 PM
Hi. Hun...just DO IT.!!!...you will get a Hell of a buzz...I promise. It's amazing how so many people take absolutely no notice of anyone else...you see, we are looking for/fearing that recognition...they are not.!...and if you use the ladies then just remember to avoid eye contact with anyone if you can and just smile if you can't. Always works for me.... have a great time.
Love Nikki. x

chattaboxx
11-19-2005, 04:50 PM
thank you nikki,

as i said before...will let you know how i get on

Louise