PDA

View Full Version : Long time since my last post.... On the road again relaxing in my room.

FloridaCD
07-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Still too scared to THINK about trying makeup (worried I wouldn't be able to get it all off) but really enjoy being able to hang out in the hotel dressed.

I went to target to try to find something silky and comfy to sleep in (other than just bra and panties), no luck.... Oh well, maybe next time!

darla_g
07-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Buy some makeup remover while you are in the makeup aisle. It will all come off. It always does.

suzy1
07-14-2012, 10:04 PM
I whiped off my make up in 5 minutes this evening with some olive oil and kitchen roll.
Eye liner, eye shadow, lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, the lot!
Go on girl, put the war paint on and look even more glam.

Have fun, SUZY

Cynthia Anne
07-14-2012, 10:55 PM
That''s right! Makeup is easy to remove! Makeup remover or olive oil works wonders! No girl should be without it! If that is your worse worry then you have nothing to worry about! Hugs!

Teri Ray
07-15-2012, 06:41 AM
I had previously used baby oil to remove make up until someone in this forum mentioned olive oil. LOL it does work and smells nice too. Keeping some of the wet wipes handy is good for a quick removal of the first layer of make up. I always carry those in my purse.

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2012, 07:11 AM
Hi F CD, I always keep a jar of coldcream within reach.