PDA

View Full Version : Cd no wigs!

stacycoral
07-15-2012, 06:29 PM
:) Hi everyone, i was reading a post on a thread today and read a coment that, this is not word for word, but IF your a CD you can't be wearing Wigs or Forms wow, i didn't know that, so i guess what i was reading that you can only wear the clothes:2c: So that means i guess many of us cann't be called CD, so i would say that I will have to be a T-girl,
T-girl we can wear what we want to and go out on the town as a girl.:cheer::cheer: so does that mean you can not use any female products to feel more like a girl.
I know that a TS is a person that is working on a full trans to be come the woman,they wish to be,most of those luck girls are getting ready to have FFS,and SRS, so they can be call a Woman:thumbsup:, not a TW. :thumbsdn:: If i miss read what the member here was trying to get cross i sorry, it is just the way i read it. :sad:
So what you think, does a CD, can wear forms and wig & makeup or not. :heehee:

STACY B
07-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Girl if you dont have your own Boobs an Hair I sure hope you are waring some store bought ones ,,,lol,, You sure as hell mite get a few looks without um ,,,LOL,,, But ya know that some GGs dont have long hair or big Boobs ,,,An they pull it off well . Just depends on the person I guess ? GOOD LUCK !! I know Ill be cheering for ya ,,,,

sissystephanie
07-15-2012, 07:01 PM
If you are a CD, you can wear whatever you want to wear, including wigs, forms, or makeup. Or maybe none of the those items. Having natural 40 B's I never wear forms. When my wife was alive I did wear wigs and makeup which she took care of making it look right. Now that she has passed on, I stlll dress enfemme but use no makeup or a wig. I am just a guy dressed enfemme!!

NathalieX66
07-15-2012, 07:04 PM
There are plenty of TS' , that unfortunately because of their situation, don't have a full head of hair, and have to wear a wig.

Kate Simmons
07-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Not sure Hon but off hand I would say that if I'm the one making the presentation and expending time and resources to do that, I call the shots as to how I do it. What I'm called by others is their choice, no?:battingeyelashes::)

BLUE ORCHID
07-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi Stacy, I wonder who died and left him/her incharge of the CD community.

Cynthia Anne
07-15-2012, 08:25 PM
That's a good one Blue Orchid! If I remember right I'm still in charge of what I wear! I'll start asking permission in my next hundred years!!

MsJanessa
07-15-2012, 08:27 PM
I wear anything that makes Me look better, including wigs and forms, and of course, tons of make up--lol

Barbara Ella
07-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Hmmm, lets see. The woman I want to be is the one who went to the plastic surgeon and had breast augmentation, rhinoplasy, nips tucks etc. and had a weave done on her thinning hair.

Try and tell her she is not a woman.

Try and tell me I am not crossdresser. I wear what women wear.

Barbara

Ressie
07-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Man alive, if you wear a wig you must be a female impersonator! Well... there are CDs that just feel comfortable wearing women's clothing without any other enhancements aren't there? I can't think of any, but I'm sure there are even some on this forum.

Words mean different things to different people. Ask 10 people for their definition the word redneck, and you'll get 10 slightly different answers. Is redneck a word or phrase? How about crossdresser as opposed to cross dresser? hmmmm

Jenniferathome
07-15-2012, 10:39 PM
I never received the rule book. Maybe I should ask for my money back

noeleena
07-16-2012, 03:24 AM
Hi.

Lets see now , no hair or wigs okay , make up well if lippy & eyebrow liner is enough , oh yes of cause no forms .& no high heels ,

so what would you call me then.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

There is one miner difference i just happen to be a female so does that count. he he ,,, proberly not , i sort'a missed out a bit,

...noeleena...

Beth Wilde
07-16-2012, 06:00 AM
I suppose if you take "crossdresser" absolutely literally then it does mean wearing CLOTHES designed for the opposite gender........ But there is no need whatsoever to label yourself or anybody else! Just be happy with yourself and do what I do...... I describe myself as "ME". I have used CD/TV/T-Girl and others to describe myself in the past, mainly to make it easier for those who don't understand what I am, but nobody has the right to tell you that you are or aren't CD or anything else!

Basically you are you! Full stop!

Teri Ray
07-16-2012, 07:00 AM
MMMM I say we ask Karrenn that chic knows everything.

Michelle 51
07-16-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm fortunate in that I have all my hair so I don't wear a wig but if you want to blend in when you go out wear whatever you need to so you look as femme as you can.If cding is a sexual fetish well looking femme doesn't matter it's all about the cloths but for those of us who want to look and feel like a woman and go out as such do whatever you need to.Call us whatever you like.

SerenityQueen
07-16-2012, 07:48 AM
It is about what makes you feel like you, not what anyone else has to say.

I am not here to be labelled.

darla_g
07-16-2012, 08:27 AM
It sounds like someone is trying to make their own set of rules. Doesn't mean you have to follow them

Julogden
07-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Sounds like an instance of someone trying to force their own definitions on everyone else, so ignore them and wear what you want to wear and define who your are for yourself. :)

Carol

EllieOPKS
07-16-2012, 09:14 AM
So, CD stands for "Clothes Dressing". WD40 stands for "Wig Dressing - 40 and UP" "SD" stands "Shoe Dressing" MD stands for "Make up Dressing" TD is "Tuck Dressing"....I like this. We can make a menu and just check off the items we want for the day!

Example:
I am pretty busy today. I only have time for a little CD, WD, & SD. Hold the MD and the TD as the fellas are a little tender today.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Wait, so you read it somewhere else on the forum, which has a quote option, but rather than quote the source or place it in context, you started this thread that you admit is not word for word, in order to rebuke or flat out mock the other position? This feels very unfair to me. I didn't know we were a cable news channel.

sometimes_miss
07-16-2012, 01:01 PM
If I had the long beautiful hair that I did when I was 16, I wouldn't wear a wig. But GG's wear wigs, extensions, etc. without a second thought, and so will I.

Ressie
07-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Wait, so you read it somewhere else on the forum, which has a quote option, but rather than quote the source or place it in context, you started this thread that you admit is not word for word, in order to rebuke or flat out mock the other position? This feels very unfair to me. I didn't know we were a cable news channel.

So true, it's only fair to use the quote option to avoid misunderstanding.

The truth is wigs, forms, and make up are all passe. Everyone send yours to me and I will dispose them for you. ;)

Ellen James
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM
I am constantly in awe of people so thoroughly informed about me that without ever meeting face to face they can tell me exactly what I am, what I should be called, and assure me that I am totally worthless. Without their help how would I ever know these things!

stacycoral
07-16-2012, 07:12 PM
I did not mean to cut anyone down,:eek: as we are a group and i love being a girl as much as i can:daydreaming:
, i just thought i like to find out what others thought about this subject, One reason i don't want to single out any girl here, she has her thoughts, and should not be put up on screen,:2c: Like a said i have been dressing for years, i feel a honor to be able to visit with you girls.:)

Allisa
07-16-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't wear wigs,I have my own long hair what does that make me?A freak?Please don't tell me I have to cut off my flowing locks just to wear womans clothes?I"ll stop dressing before that happens.And forms only make the clothes fit better and their fun .
Bye-bye Lisa

Sarasometimes
07-17-2012, 07:57 AM
I guess shoes and makeup are off limmits as well. Skip the jewelry too. I think whoever wrote that has way too much time on their hands and should volunteer somewhere doing some good. I will continue to be a crossdresser wearing my wig, forms, jewelry and most certainly shoes and MAKEUP! I was believe I was born a crossdresser and will always be one even when wearing my drab stuff!