PDA

View Full Version : awesome day out shopping with wife

Kylie4
07-16-2012, 06:25 AM
As dome of you know I posted a rant in the lounge section Saturday night about having to work all night on no sleep. Well when I got home about 10 Sunday morning and laid down to take a nap. Just as I was about to fall asleep my wife came and asked me if I wanted to go shopping for some clothes fir Kylie. That sure got me out of bed fast! This was the first time that my wife and I went together just to shop for women's clothes for me. We had a good time together and I got new bras, panties, and dresses. My wife brought some of the bags in the house and had on one of my new bras before I could get to it to try it on. She said that she would have to borrow that one sometimes because she likes it. I love sharing moments like this and clothes with my wife. My wife hasn't always been accepting but she has been great with my dressing the last couple years. For those of you who do not have a accepting SO just be patient and love her. Who know, one day you could shop together to!

Cynthia Anne
07-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Beautiful story! Funny how something like that can make you forget how tired you are! Thanks for sharing! Being patience is great advice! Hugs!

linda allen
07-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Kylie. that's great for you and a great story. My wife and I have been clothes shopping a lot lately. We each get "goodies". Sometimes when we get home, we trade because something she bought doesn't fit her or something I bought doesn't fit me.

Here's my latest shopping story:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?177637-Shopping-Fun-at-JC-Pennys

BLUE ORCHID
07-16-2012, 07:37 AM
Hi Kylie, It's what a little wiff of Pink Fog can do for you.

kimdl93
07-16-2012, 10:58 AM
That's a great experience, Kylie. I am so happy to hear that your wife has grown to enjoy this part of you. And it goes to show that shopping is definately a bonding experience!

Mistybtm
07-16-2012, 11:09 AM
That is great I am glad you had A womans day out together. Lets see some pic's of the new dress :)

aly01
07-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Sounds like you had a good time Kylie.

Edyta_C
07-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Don't you love it when at least you get some helpful shopping time together with your SO!

Edy