PDA

View Full Version : Not very girly

susancheerleader
11-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi!!!
I am very new to dressing up. I don't have much clothes... well. I do have about 5 skirts... MINIs! I also have a whole drawer of panties.
With my limited wardrobe, it is hard to get all dolled up. But I do try. I will do my best with a skirt, panties, a nice turtle kneck shirt, and sometimes black or white tights with them.
I clean shave my face (never yet tried shaving other parts of my body) and try to make my hair neat. But with my hair there isn't allot to work with. I have a full head of hair, but it is thick, wire like, dark dark brown with some gray. Add to this I have a spare tire gut. For a girl, I look horrible!
But I do feel very good about myself, despite the fact I look like crap. I would LOVE to be able to dress myself even better. But I don't have a ton of money for "fake boobs" and wigs.
The best step for the spare tire is stop drinking a six pack a night. But for the rest, I really would love to hear some tricks and secrets!

Wendy me
11-16-2005, 06:31 PM
join the beauty club for starters ....

Kimberly
11-16-2005, 06:58 PM
I am very new to dressing up. I don't have much clothes... well. I do have about 5 skirts... MINIs! I also have a whole drawer of panties.
With my limited wardrobe, it is hard to get all dolled up.
Limited?

LIMITED?

I have 8 pairs of knickers and 5 skirts!! Your wardrobe isn't limited, hunny! Mine is limited!! :D

Good excuse to shop?? ... Always an excuse to shop. Fair do's. xx

erica12b
11-16-2005, 07:05 PM
start with the foundation first, corset,pantys then dress it works wonders:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shelly2069
11-16-2005, 07:25 PM
Just kidding, there's many discounted stores that cater to women. You can put a complete outfit together for $25 to $30. There's also many websites that offer discount wigs for as low as $35. Hey, even many of the clothing catalogs online, Newport news for example have marked down items.

I have a Lerner's credit card and the payments are as low as $10 a month. Of course I haven't run it up, but it's an option.