PDA

View Full Version : Ontario

girly_boy
07-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Anyone in Ontario want to post where they like to shop and any positive experiences they have had? Interested in the Kitchener, Hamilton and Niagara Falls Area

thanks

reenes
07-16-2012, 10:57 PM
i living in Toronto :D

Sarah C.
07-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Hi Girly-Boy,

Welcome to the forum! I live in the K-W area and can recommend a few places for you. Vicanie's Lingerie is fantastic! Call and ask for Linda, she's the owner. She now has 3 stores - Kitchener, Guelph and Cambridge. Pricy, but great stuff and she will arrange appointments after-hours for privacy. Downtown Kitchener has a store called Gloss - mostly trendy clothes for the younger crowd, but nice stuff regardless. For shoes, try Petsche's Shoes in downtown Kitchener as well. In Burlington, try Shapings - I haven't shopped there yet, but I have spoken to the owner on the phone and she said to "come on in!". In Mississauga, I've shopped at Long Tall Sally (I'm 6'2") and La Vie En Rose, at the Heartland Center on Mavis Road. Every place I've shopped I've tried on clothes and have never once had an issue.

My best advice is to do what I do - call a store you're interested and ask if they're ok with men shopping for themselves. Then you know ahead of time if you're welcome or if they're stuck in the stone ages. If they're not welcoming, just take your money elsewhere.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Cheers!
Sarah