PDA

View Full Version : It's all the horses fault

Lisa-N
07-16-2012, 10:47 PM
So, I was perusing the internet when I came across this article. So after reading it it is obvious why we got stuck wearing pants instead of the oh so much more comfortable dress or skirt. It's all the horses fault, :)

Here is the link since the attachment is unreadable

www.businessinsider.com/why-we-wear-pants-2012-7

NathalieX66
07-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Can't read, it's too illegible.
Every crossdresser on the planet isn't satisfied with the notion of wearing pants only, at least in the Western world.
Kilts, Arab thobes, saris, sarongs, whatever....they are men's non-pants. Even last century and the 1800's boys wore dresses, so did president Franklin Roosevelt when he was a boy.
I want to be a girl, and dress like a girl.....can't explain why.

Cynthia Anne
07-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I could not get the print large enough to read it! BUT from my own exsperiance I know it's no fun for a guy wearing a dress a panties to ride a horse!

sandra-leigh
07-16-2012, 11:20 PM
It's telling me broken link.

Lisa-N
07-16-2012, 11:27 PM
I removed the attachment, unreadable sorry, and added the right link. Sorry still trying to figure out how to do this with a tablet and no mouse.

Jolene Robertson
07-17-2012, 04:55 AM
Very interesting, I love learning the background of thing like that. Thanks for sharing.

Jolene

Teri Ray
07-17-2012, 06:43 AM
This article is spot on correct. Little known fact that horeses are the baisis for lots of interesting things. Like the creation of high heels and nail polish that never dries. mmm well maybe that was cows.

Kate Simmons
07-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Yeah, it seems that Mr. Ed has a lot to answer for.:heehee::)

Karren H
07-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Too bad the car wasn't invented first..... we'd all be wearing skirts! :)

Mollyanne
07-17-2012, 07:53 AM
I read the article and started to wonder what would it be like if pants were NEVER invented. I guess I would be wearing a skirt, maybe even wearing heels all the time with pantyhose or stockings. Just think, if wallets weren't invented either then I probably would be wearing my bra in order to keep my credit cards, and money safe. So in essence, even though there still would be male and female, we all would be dressed in a unisex manner encompassing female dress. IF ONLY!!!!!!

Molly

ChelseyD
07-17-2012, 04:13 PM

That would be just fine with me!

sandra-leigh
07-17-2012, 06:38 PM

When I get out the weed-wacker and start attacking my side-yard full of thistles, I appreciate wearing pants. Flying weed-guts all over the place, and better the gross green globules should land on pants than on my skirts!