PDA

View Full Version : I think someone just came out to his daughter in front of me.

UNDERDRESSER
07-17-2012, 12:15 AM
I was helping someone buy a pair of shoes for his daughter, she was about 14, I made a comment about how her toes were well spaced, compared to mine, her dad chimed in that his were also cramped, then he said, "It's all those years of wearing high heels" she gave him a confused look and said something about not expecting some revelations. I couldn't help it, I said in a slightly overly theatrical jocular way, "there's more of us out there than you realize" and then the father and i exchanged a look. I think i just met my first Cd in real life, and came out to him and his daughter, it was kinda surreal.

Tracii G
07-17-2012, 12:50 AM
It is surreal indeed and fun too.

Cynthia Anne
07-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Cute story! I think you are right! I also think you came out to both of them! Have fun!

Mollyanne
07-17-2012, 07:56 AM
You never know who the person next to you really is. I don't flaunt who I am but if someone asks me, I'LL GOIN' TO TELL 'EM!!!!!!

MOLLY

almisami
07-17-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm left to ponder whether or not he mistook you for a foot fetishist instead of a crossdresser, though.

Marleena
07-17-2012, 09:01 AM
I wonder if he was just joking (judging by his daughter's reaction) and you outed yourself instead.:)

Karren H
07-17-2012, 09:07 AM
I wonder if he was just joking (judging by his daughter's reaction) and you outed yourself instead.:)

and it was a hidden camera TV show!