PDA

View Full Version : How To Shop In Two Places At The Same Time

Persephone
07-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Over on another thread, the one about temporarily having only nine nails to manicure (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?177806-Nine-Nails-to-Manicure), Eryn wrote:

You should show off those "consolation shoes" you bought :)

So stick with me, the good part is coming.

Over the weekend my boyself was camped out in the dessert with one of my guy buddies, doing guy stuff.

For those in British Isles and other settled places around the globe, the dry lake bed that we were camped smack in the middle of looked a good bit that this one:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/DryLakebed.jpg

(Not my photo, but an almost exact match to where we were)

Twenty-four hours of dry, dirty, hot, doing things with powerful engines, celebrating our manhood.

After lunch at Sonic (great hot dogs!), we headed over to Bass Pro to pick up some legal items I'm not allowed to talk about on this forum (those who know the words Hornady Zombie Max will understand).

As I'm browsing the shelves at Bass Pro I get a text from Eryn, who, it turns out, is shopping at a mall just a few blocks from where we are.

The text has a photo of a pair of shoes. Not just any pair of shoes, but one I've been searching for, accompanied by two words, "Found it!"! (Yes, there will be a picture, have patience).

I text back, "Where??? How much??? My size???"

Eryn and her spouse Mimi (who first spotted the shoes) have left the store, but they go back and Eryn confirms with "Yes."

Four minutes later they've left the store again when I text "Would you pick up for me?"

They are so sweet, they go back yet another time! In a few minutes, while I'm checking out at Bass Pro I get the text "Done!"

And, if you've read this far, here are THE shoes!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/heellessShoe3.jpg

A couple of days later, after I've injured my hand, Eryn makes the long trek from her mountaintop aerie to my house to deliver the shoes so that I'll feel better!

Thank you Mimi and Eryn!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jan Michell Collins
07-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Love the heels !!!! And yes I know what Hornady Zombie Max are use the # 40 size my self cool story anyway

Paulette
07-18-2012, 06:45 PM
OMG they are soo cute and original! I want some too. Where did you find them and do they come in a size 11?

BLUE ORCHID
07-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Thoes shoes are totally awesome looking.

Debglam
07-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Great story Barbara!

Kind of reminds me of my recommendations on Amazon. Bike parts, clip-on earrings, books, stilletos, uh, other products not to be mentioned (Uncle Mikes), lingerie, etc. . . I swear it comes up "TILT" sometimes.

Hugs,
Debby

Cynthia Anne
07-18-2012, 10:53 PM
I will try to quit thinking about your nail long enough to say LOVE THOSE HEELS! Hugs!

Mimi
07-18-2012, 11:25 PM
Persephone, they look fabulous! And it was really no trouble at all to pick them up for you! :)

Eryn
07-18-2012, 11:48 PM
Paulette, if you're referring to Persephone's shoes, they do come in an 11:

http://www.shiekhshoes.com/p-47432-womens-dexter.aspx?refURL=gallery.aspx?type=Gallery&CatID=3,184&VecID=2

They look amazing, but I wouldn't want to walk more than 50 feet at a time in them! :)

Persephone
07-19-2012, 03:31 AM
Thank you sooo much for the training info, Purple! I really appreciate it!

I'll definitely have to find some pratice time before attempting to look confident in front of my women's group!

Hugs,
Persephone.

manemami
07-19-2012, 06:37 AM
nice legs baby i will like to see full make over

Cheryl T
07-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Cute shoes and I'm so glad to see that you're prepared for the Zombie Uprising....a girl has to be prepared.

JeanneF
07-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Those heels are killer. What store did you find them in? I'm always hesitant to order shoes online because I'm usually a size 11, but not always. I'd rather try the shoes on before I buy them.

Eryn
07-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Those heels are killer. What store did you find them in?

Look at post #9! Sheikh Shoes has stores on the west coast, but I don't know about where you live.

Persephone
07-20-2012, 02:27 AM
They are supposed to be available in size 11 on the Shiek website, www.shiekshoes.com/p-47432-womens-dexter.aspx. I find that their shoes run just a tad small, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 size.

A guy at the local store ran a check for me and he claims that the company is entirely out of stock on these shoes, but the website still seems to indicate that they are available.

Purple8229, my mentor regarding these shoes, says that a number of other companies have similar shoes and that they can be found by searching Google for heelless shoes.

Enjoy!

Hugs
Persephone.