PDA

View Full Version : My niece

polar45
07-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi, I have been living at my sisters since I separated and my neice snuck into my room to steal money from me, she is 18. I had about $60.00 in a drawer hidden. My other drawers have the usual things in them. One drawer for pantyhose and etc.
I do know it was her because she was caught later stealing again and said she stole from me before.
So my question is do I ask her about what she saw in my drawers and how many she went through or do I leave it be. Just looking to see what you girls think.

lingerieLiz
07-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Do not give in. Don't say a word about it. If you do then she will know that you have a secret and you have lost. If she brings up what she found then remind her that stealing is theft even in the same household. She is a theif and police will deal with her. An 18 year old girl knows that it is stealing.

Don't give in to her. If you do she will own you. If you have to move out do so. If your sister doesn't know that you CD then you should have never brought the clothes into her home or kept them locked in a trunk. Why do so many CDs take such needless chances?

Jilmac
07-18-2012, 10:35 PM
If it was me, I'd be curious to know if she spotted anything feminine, but more than that I'd wonder if she was stealing anything else. I would also make sure that my valuables were in a locked area.

Cynthia Anne
07-18-2012, 11:10 PM
I have no idea if your sister knows you crossdress but I'm sure that if you say anything to your neice then all will know! Let it be!

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi Polar, Sounds as if it's time to find your own place.

Cheryl T
07-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Tell her you want the money back...what else she saw is of little consequence.

kimdl93
07-19-2012, 09:41 AM
I would leave it be. And I would not be in the habit of leaving money in your drawer. Let her parents deal with the stealing. Its a family matter.

DanaR
07-19-2012, 09:46 AM
I think that I would have a talk with her about the money. Tell her that you don't have a lot but if there is something that you could help with, you would try to give her a little sometimes. Just be kind to her, it sounds like she has some issues. About the fem clothes, I wouldn't say a thing.

Stephanie47
07-19-2012, 10:05 AM
Get a lock for the door.

Karren H
07-19-2012, 10:35 AM
Gawd.... if she was really smart she'd blackmail your ass! lol

DanaR
07-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Gawd.... if she was really smart she'd blackmail your ass! lol
Which would solve her cash problem, great answer.

Rebecca Star
07-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Hi Polar, Sounds as if it's time to find your own place.

My thoughts exactly.

Family or no family stealing is stealing. What's next, holding you to ransom over your CDing for weekly cash hand-outs.

Seriously, I'd rather live in a small pokey room, if it meant I'd maintain my privacy and avoid a thief.

carhill2mn
07-19-2012, 11:50 AM
I see no need to ask her about what is in your drawers. Your larger problem is what to do about her stealing from you.

Mollyanne
07-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Are you kidding me????? Your asking for advice w/regard to your niece stealing money from you. Personally i wouldn't care one damn bit what see saw, i would have a heart to heart with her mother and her present as well!!!!!! Like one of the other girls said "time to get your own place" stealing is stealing!!!!!!! This dear girl is a felony punishable in jail for about 3-5 years, family or no family!!!!!

Molly

Karren H
07-19-2012, 05:46 PM
on a positive note... guess your really lucky she didn't find HER lingerie in your drawers! lol.

polar45
07-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks everyone. My sister does know about my cding and this happened a few months ago. I am moving into my own place in about a week. As for her stealing the money, her parents dealt with it and I am getting the money back plus interest next week.