PDA

View Full Version : Got my new wig.

Adrianne
11-16-2005, 09:07 PM
I got my new wig from www.paulayoung.com (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/www.paulayoung.com) today. I will post some pictures in the next week or so. I can't wait to wear it this weekend.

shea
11-16-2005, 09:23 PM
congratulations! you must be happy to try it on a new wig. What style did you get from them? I am thinking ordering a new wig also from wowwigs.com

Adrianne
11-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Yes i am happy Shea, here is a picture of my wig.

Lauren_T
11-16-2005, 10:13 PM
Yar! Am eagerly awaiting your report before ordering up one meself... :cool:

Kierci
11-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Adrian, awsome website thank you VERY much for posting it here, Great prices I only have to figure out how to get it mailed to me with out others finding out

Adrianne
11-16-2005, 10:46 PM
You are welcome Jenny, it comes in a plain brown box.

Kath
11-16-2005, 11:27 PM
I have bought several wigs from them. The prices and service are great and the wigs are good. Probably not as good as some of the higher priced wigs but a great value for the money.

For those of us that need to be discreet the biggest drawback is Paula Youngs followup with catalogs and subsequent offers. (They even have some better deals in their print catalogs than on the web) However their customer sevvice is so great a simple phone call turned off the mail catalogs.

The boxes they use are very discreet and small enough to fit the cluster mailboxes so popular in Phoenix.

I currently have the Brittany and one that has been discontinued. I would love to have a bunch of them and be able to store them on wig stands but alas that is not to be. Recommend 'em highly.

Hugs Kath.

Billijo49504
11-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Cool,Fantastic, glad you got what you wanted. Looks great on the model, now we got to see it on you...BJ

Adrianne
11-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Thankyou Kath and billijo, pictures will come.

Dayna
11-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Eager to know how the new 'do' makes you feel, Adrienne--looks like a great style! ;)

I echo Kath's comments, though: unless you want to start getting mail from them--2-3 times a month--give them a call and 'opt-off' of their mailing list! (Been there, done that, got the catalogs... and had a lot of splainin' to do!)

Wendy me
11-18-2005, 06:23 PM
veary cool can't waite to see them pics.....enjoy.........

Adrianne
11-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Thankyou Wendy and Dayna, Wendy i promise some pictures, Dayna and Kath i already get the catalogs, i got the wig for $29.00.

Francine
11-19-2005, 12:43 AM
I got my new wig a few weeks ago too.
and I just love it.

it does pay, to get qualitiy!

Charlene Marie
11-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Adrianne. Excellent wig choice! Remember to keep the bangs just like that, and if you have a hairdresser you can work with, have her/him thin it out a bit. All new wigs have too much hair in them to look natural,honestly. Check out Paula Youngs human hair wigs too. I have a few and they are a blast if you have a hairdresser friend you can do anything with them. Set them, perm them even highlight them.
The one you selected is going to really look wonderful on you, just remember to keep it a little poofy and not combed flat on your head.

Adrianne
11-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the information Charlene Marie.
Thanks Francine.

jenny c
11-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Great news Adrianne looking forward to seeing the Photos i also note the company has a sister company here in the uk so i may be trying them out myself in need of a new wig.

Jasmine Ellis
12-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi Adrianne dear, lovely wig, I think after Christmas I'll buy a new wig