PDA

View Full Version : How to get cleavage with no...skin

Windy
07-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Hey all.

I've been wondering how to get cleavage for some time now. Its not happening with the usual taping method, because I'm thin as a rake! Whilst I get some cleavage and more with makeup, it never really looks convincing. Breast forms work great to give me some boobs, but they don't really match my skin colour and look very silicone-y. What should I do to get really convincing cleavage?

Eryn
07-20-2012, 03:30 PM
I know exactly how you feel! I try to push things together to make some cleavage and end up with two or three wrinkles, hardly attractive!

I do have a little indent in my breastbone and with my modest forms (38B) and the right top I can give the illusion of something there. It's a matter of having exactly the right neckline, one that is lifted a bit away from the skin by my bra, but not so low as to show off the edges of my forms. The natural depression looks like the top of a GG's cleavage and the fact that one isn't really there is hidden by my top. The outline of the bra edge showing through the fabric of my top adds to the illusion.

Kate Simmons
07-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Thin genetic girls don't really worry too much about cleavage Hon, why should we?:)

Jilmac
07-20-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm thin too, not quite as thin as a rake, perhaps more like a hoe handle, but I also enjoy wearing my D breast forms. Of course no cleavage there, so I tend to wear tops less revealing. I can't show off cleavage but also nobody can see my silicone forms, and I can still create the illusion of big boobs.

xcross23x
07-20-2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfggHGgYxDk&list=FL1FpFa0wyUlOJM1kyLqiHXg&index=1&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwvkb3Qa2g4&feature=BFa&list=FL1FpFa0wyUlOJM1kyLqiHXg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUFQlUmoGI

i used a combo of the first tape technique and the make up from link 2 and 3.
first thing you want to do is tape like link 1
then put on a few bras i use 3 each one getting bigger each time, after you put the first one on put your form/filler in, every time you put a new bra on pull your skin up,when you have the 3 bras on use the techniques in link 2 and 3

this is how it works for me, from a flat chest to big cleavage.
hope it works for you, if you have any other questions about how to do this just message me, enjoy.

Tracii G
07-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Never tried more than one bra 2 or 3 that would be very un comfy.
I don't tape but maybe give this bra method a try.Thanks.

xcross23x
07-21-2012, 06:26 AM
You will be surprised its not that bad, it takes a while to get use to at first but then it is grand

Cheryl T
07-21-2012, 07:45 AM
Take a look at the girls around you that are "thin as a rake".
How much cleavage do they have??? Most really thin girls don't have any and some hardly have breasts. You might think it's a necessary thing for you, but truthfully ???

Sweet Caroline
07-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Better yet, why does anyone have to show their breast to be or feel feminine? As far as I am concerned only ****s have chest crack. Just having a small bulge under your top is enough. No one is gonna look closer.

Tina B.
07-21-2012, 10:47 AM
If you have noticed, most women, that are thin as a rake, don't have large breast, or much cleaveage, it takes flesh to do it, male or female. Just as genitic women must do, you have to work with what you've got.
Tina B.

Cheryl T
07-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Better yet, why does anyone have to show their breast to be or feel feminine? As far as I am concerned only ****s have chest crack. Just having a small bulge under your top is enough. No one is gonna look closer.

LOL... and at my age I don't think they really want to look...

Chubbycd
07-21-2012, 06:37 PM
The good thing about being chubby;-)

Chubbycd
07-21-2012, 06:41 PM
damn girl, looking good:)

Tracii G
07-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Being chubby has its advantages when it come to making cleavage.

BLUE ORCHID
07-21-2012, 08:15 PM
An under wire bra about one or two sizes too small works sometimes.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Take a look at the girls around you that are "thin as a rake".
How much cleavage do they have??? Most really thin girls don't have any and some hardly have breasts. You might think it's a necessary thing for you, but truthfully ???

I was going to say the same thing. Pretty much every extremely thin girl I know bemoans her flat chested nature. I even had an ex-girlfriend of mine comment on my YouTube video where I create cleavage that I was able to create better cleavage than she has.