PDA

View Full Version : It's all YOUR fault...Part II

Dayna
11-16-2005, 10:21 PM
You are such bad influences...

Finished up at my job site and headed for the hotel; there happened to be a strip mall a block away... a sign in the window said, "Hair Care and Wigs"... another said "Open"... between that on the lack of cars in the parking lot was too much for me--I got sucked in.

The proprietor (an older man) asked if he could help me. "You know," I said, "I am just kind of curious...if you were to sell me a wig, what would you recommend--based on my hair color, my face shape, that sort of thing?" I described the length and cut I was interested in, and he showed me a couple that were similar to my natural hair color. "So, going to a costume party?" he asked. "No, crossdresser," I said. I still can't believe that came out, but it did. He shrugged it off, and sat me down at a dressing table in front of a mirror. His selection of wigs wasn't great, but I tried on four different ones, and found a style that really works for me. The color was a little darker than I wanted, but there was no way I had come this far only to leave empty handed!

I am now back at the hotel, made up, dressed up, and wearing my new hair--and feeling REALLY good about myself!

Thanks again for all the support!

Phoebe Reece
11-16-2005, 10:25 PM
Way to go Dayna!
I guess the next thing you will blame us for will be leaving the hotel all dressed up and driving around town at night.....

KatieZ
11-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Way to go. :thumbsup:

And bold too, telling him you are CD. Felt good though didn't it!

But it isn't our fault you don't have a camera to show us that new wig!! ;)

Hugs

Rachel Morley
11-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Well done Dayna!

I have found that wig shops are very TG friendly. I chickened out though when it came to asking for myself. My wife Marla did it for me. Here's what happened in the summer.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11789

Billijo49504
11-16-2005, 11:37 PM
Super fantastic, If I'm to blame for part of your actions, I'm happy. You go gurl, Your started now keep it going. HE He! You admitted to being a CD. cool!!! you are on the way, babe!! Good luck, but be careful..BJ

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-17-2005, 12:42 AM
Congrats on a big step!

TGMarla
11-17-2005, 01:01 AM
You know, Dayna? I'm feeling really good for you, too. Have a wig and a smile.

Tracy Lynn
11-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Awesome Dayna, you should feel really good about yourself.