PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Ladies

EjayeCD
07-22-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm curious about something. Over the years, I have eventually worn womens pants, shorts, tops, shoes & jewelry in drab, along with underdressing. Now it's all the time. I find that as long as I don't get too fem with the clothes, NO ONE notices, and I feel great. Anyone els do this?

tonidouglas
07-22-2012, 07:49 AM
I am starting to do it more and more just feels right

STACY B
07-22-2012, 07:56 AM
99% Oof the time ,, Hell thats where its at ,, GGs dont dress to the nines EVERYDAY ! Why should we . If ya want to fit an look natural thats the only way to go . Been doing it for a long time an unless someone just gawks at you they wont even bat an eye . But sometimes ya do get stares an that just keeps them WONDERING ,,,,LOL,,,,, An thats the best part ,,,,,

marny
07-22-2012, 08:06 AM
As much as I would like to agree with you, there is something about wearing high heels and breast forms that make you stand out in a crowd. :D

DonnaT
07-22-2012, 08:12 AM
No, but that's because I'd be in a skirt, not shorts nor pants.

I've worn some tops before, but no one can tell.

My question is, does no one notice, or do they not care to let you know they noticed? ;)

Samantha Jane
07-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Been doing this same thing for a few years now. Fem jeans (not drab ones either), fems tops and even found some shoes I can get away with lol. No one seems to bother or notice, well certainly never had any adverse comments. Whilst holidaying aboard, I push it even more with fem shorts, tops and 3 quarter lenth jeans/cargo pants.
And yes you are right it feels great

Karren H
07-22-2012, 08:35 AM
No, but that's because I'd be in a skirt, not shorts nor pants.

Ditto ....... people do notice im the only person in a skirt or dress....

UNDERDRESSER
07-22-2012, 08:35 AM
I've only ever done it with sports clothes, One pair of bike shorts in my rotation is female, I wear a pair of those high cut running shorts, I've even gone in a public pool with bikini bottoms! While I've had the odd comment, or look, it was just because of the brief cut, when some of the others around me are more into male body modesty.

BLUE ORCHID
07-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi Ejaye, Just be careful not to get all dressed up to go to WALMART*.

Cynthia Anne
07-22-2012, 10:42 PM
I done that for a few years and I agree people don't 'seem' to notice! Now I wear a skirt most days and they do notice that!!!!!! Hugs!

Ann Thomas
07-22-2012, 10:53 PM
I wear women's jeans and shirts to work every day, since it's a blue collar job. I don't go unnoticed, though, as my bra straps can be clearly seen, and sometimes I wear a pink work shirt.

Ann