PDA

View Full Version : My mother

angelicav
07-22-2012, 01:03 PM
I am glad to have my mother,she is very open minded about my crossdressing I do fulltime now.My mother knew I was very differant when I was 5 years old from my 2 younger brother,she always left her closet open and found me going in there a few times.It was her pantyhose drawer in her dresser too and that is when she figured I was the girly one.At first she did buy me a dress and wore it a few times until I grew out of it when my father was at work.My father was ignorant to me including abusive to my mother.She comforted me when I was a little tearful when I was 6 years old,my father caught me wearing a pair of pantyhose my mother bought for me and told me to take them off.Good thing was my mother took care of it,she kicked him out for good and was not married to him after that incident.She saw I was very happy and had the freedom I could crossdress after that.I did tell her I wanted to crossdress fulltime when I was 15,I felt more comfortable as my female side.My mother did listen to me and it happened,helped me get rid of my male wardrobe.My mother has a heart of gold for what she has done for my 2 younger brothers and I.She knew we were all differant in a way,they were the masculine ones and I was the feminine one.Plus she was there for support when I had my name changed when I was 20 and had my 2 breast augmentations.I am going to pay her back sometime for this in a good way and have not figured this out yet.

Jorja
07-22-2012, 01:10 PM
What a loving and wonderful mother you have! Give her a kiss for me and take her out for a special treat, soon.

angelicav
07-22-2012, 01:31 PM
My girlfriend Kendra said a day at the spa and I knew she has not had a day just for her.Luckily she married a wonderful man that is open minded too,my step father that is also supportive 15 years ago

Laura912
07-22-2012, 02:18 PM
A great gift for your mom would be just to tell her in person and with a note, just how much you appreciate and love her.

reb.femme
07-22-2012, 02:51 PM
A lovely reflection there Angelica and what a brilliant mum too.

I know the abusive father bit only too well, but my mum would not have been very accepting. She totally rejected my son when he came out as gay, so glad she never knew about me. :sad:

I love your mum's attitude and she sounds an excellent lady........kisses to her from me!

Rebecca x

angelicav
07-22-2012, 03:38 PM
I wrote a note how much I love and appriciate for what she has done for me.She is a good person in life,is acceptive and supportive of my youngest brother too that is openly gay coming out 11 years ago.Told him that she still loves him and knowing this is him.

Angie G
07-22-2012, 04:05 PM
You are a very lucky girl. And your mom rocks hun.:hugs:
Angie

Leah Lynn
07-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I believe the concensus here would be that she's the unofficial Mother Of The Year! At least that's my vote!

Voulez-Vous
07-22-2012, 08:45 PM
Plus she was there for support when I had my name changed when I was 20 and had my 2 breast augmentations.

2 breast augmentations? you mean as opposed to 1 breast augmentation?

BLUE ORCHID
07-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi Angelica , It sounds as though you are in transition.

angelicav
07-22-2012, 10:09 PM
I wanted to dress fulltime as my female side,no hormones.I have a better life crossdressing fulltime.The reason why I had the breast augmentations was I did not like wearing the breast forms all the time which were getting uncomfortable to wear.

Cynthia Anne
07-22-2012, 10:28 PM
This is a beautiful story about a beautiful mother! Let her know everyday that you love her! That is the best way to pay her back! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! Hugs!

TeriAnn
07-22-2012, 10:45 PM
The best way to repay her is to be there for her when she needs you. She was a wonderful Mom for being so understanding I just wish my Mom would have been so understanding but she was set in her old school ways boys were boys and girls were girls. To her there was no switching genders. Love your Mom the way she loves you. That will be payment enough. Just my 2 cents worth

Barbara Ella
07-22-2012, 11:19 PM
Just a wonderful story about a wonderful person. You and your brother are blessed to have her around. Just continue to be there for her all the time Loving parents really don't want any payback, but always look for the same understanding and empathy in their children that as a parent they showed to their children, especially if/when the children start families of their own. Classic Pay it Forward attitude.

Your Mom is an absolute gem.

Barbara

ashley123
07-23-2012, 10:20 AM
hiii there angelica....nice to have you here. actually i'm a newbie myself. i'm really interested that you said you had breast augmentation twice. wooww that's really cool. how did you do that? how much does it cost? and does your girlfriend ok with that?

Rogina B
07-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Unconditional love by your mother.So wonderful when that happens.I had some of that as well and I sure see it when it doesn't happen in others. Give your mom a big hug every time..

BRANDYJ
07-23-2012, 10:40 AM
You and your brother are both very lucky to have a mother that loves you both unconditionally and is supportive. As for a special gift for her...Since your brother is as fortunate as you are and perhaps feels as much appreciation and love for your mother as you do, maybe combine funds and arrange a cruise or other vacation trip that maybe she could never afford on her own. Ask her what dream she may have ad that she never got to do. Hint around and she might give you a clue as to the most meaningful gift you can give her.

Janelle_C
07-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman. Your very lucky to have such a loving and supportive family. To be able to be who you are with the love and support of those closest to you. I'm a little curious if it not to private, it sounds like you are living full time why no hormones.
Hugs Janelle

angelicav
07-25-2012, 06:50 PM
I want to live as my female side with no hormones.My middle brother,he gave my mother 2 grandsons and a granddaughter which is her gift from him.She is a wonderful grandmother to them.Both breast augmentations were nine grand each,my girlfriend was supportive and still is.

Maria 60
07-25-2012, 08:06 PM
WOW! That's a great story and through the story i can sense your happiness.

ReineD
07-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Your story is a testament to a mother's love and it's wonderful that you appreciate her. :hugs:

Sadly, not every son does. :sad:

I was reminded of this song, that reduces me to tears every time I hear it:

WjJDekSculo