PDA

View Full Version : Whatever . . . .

Anne2345
07-22-2012, 09:04 PM
You know what? I want to say f**k all of y’all to each and every last one of you, and I want to be done with it all, leave, say goodbye, and put all of this behind me as if it never happened!!

Except that I am not going to say or do that. But if I did say it, believe me, my words would have nothing to do with any of you, or the truth of it all. The fact of the matter is that I love all of you. You all have propped me up, provided me with friendship, and offered me a second home.

So what am I trying to really say? What’s this all about? What’s wrong with me this time?

For once, there’s an easy answer to my madness and insanity. And for once, I do not need to write a million words to express myself to the forum. Two words are enough. Two words suffice. Two words are where it’s at. Two words, and two words only. F**k me.

It’s funny, because the second that I believe it is all getting easier for a change – BAM!!! Reality check!!! Nope!!! I can see the transcript in my head as I type while on the stand under cross-examination:

“You thought you could breathe comfortably, Anne? You thought you could sit back, appreciate life, take in the wonderful, beautiful magic of the world for a change? Really? You actually thought that??!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Consider this a wake-up call, Anne! And please spare me the tears!!! Real men don’t cry! Oh yeah, I almost forgot . . . . there ain’t no real man IN you! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

So whatever. I need only just three words for this one. And it's equally as easy as the two words that preceded this thought. Just three words, and three words only. Here they are:

This. Sh!t. Sucks!!!!

But do not worry about the remainder of this post, because I am not going to ask the “why” question. I am not going to rail against society. I am not going to rail against the unfairness of it all. I am not even going to rail against the travesty and injustice of being born wrong. I am not going to do any of this, because there is nothing more I can say on these things that you all do not already know about me, or yourselves.

So what hell? That leaves me with the previously aforementioned two words I referred to above (do you like all of the redundancy within this sentence so far?)

Btw, in case it was not self-evident on its face, this post is a rant. A complete, total, personal rant. No response necessary, no response sought, no response expected. I would apologize for my words, this post, and everything I have put forth herein. I would apologize for it, except that I’m not going to . . . .

Bree-asaurus
07-22-2012, 09:10 PM
One word......... yup.

Rant on girlfriend, rant on.

:)

TxKimberly
07-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Feel any better now? LOL Yeah, I think like most of us, been there and done that. . .

Karinsamatha
07-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Yup, That just about sums it up.
All I can offer you is :hugs:. And the sincere hope that tomorrow is better.

PretzelGirl
07-22-2012, 09:53 PM
The big question is did it work and you feel better?

josee
07-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Great to hear from you girlfriend. This life can be really frustrating at times. And usually seems like most of the time. Rant on dear, rant on.

kellycan27
07-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Yup... Blow off that steam.. you don't want to rupture a line.

larry
07-22-2012, 10:49 PM
You r right it does suck. BUT I
Think most people here wish the best
For each other.

Marleena
07-22-2012, 10:55 PM
This was the best rant ever!! :hugs:

Thanks Anne I can relate to it!

Barbara Ella
07-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Anne,

I often find myself feeling easy and confident in what I am doing, and think i am in control. It is at that time that a door is slammed in my face, or a window dropped on my fingers. Recently it was a conversation with my wife that ended my going out for awhile. In hindsight I agree with her on it, but it was still a WTF moment, and an F you for doing this. All before i stopped, thought it through, and realized I brought it on myself. So, yes, it really ended up being a F me moment, and put me into some serious introspection and internal ranting.

So rant on beautiful woman, for that is to be our lot in life I fear as we journey from thinking we know what we are doing to realizing what we really know.

Barbara

Rianna Humble
07-23-2012, 03:15 AM
You know what?
This. Sh!t. Sucks!!!!

Guess what! You are absolutely right!

For me, the main thing that keeps me going is that the other sh1t sucks even more.

LisaMallon
07-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Anne, I actually thought you were being quite restrained:battingeyelashes: When I have a rant, you can hear it down the street.

Feel better now?:hugs:

Kaz
07-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Hi Anne!

Nice rant! Totally empathise 100%! But you also know how this s**t works!

So get yourself up..... dust yourself down..... and 'start all over again!' :)

Anne2345
07-23-2012, 08:06 AM
The big question is did it work and you feel better?

LOL! Yes. It worked, and I do feel better! Nothing like a good rant every now and then, huh?

Given that some of my post was edited and deleted out, though, I guess perhaps I may have gotten carried away with my potty mouth, but dagnabbit (is this word ok? or should it be "d*gn*bb*t?"), it felt good!!

kimdl93
07-23-2012, 08:30 AM
Glad you didn't apologize... I rather enjoyed it!

Debglam
07-23-2012, 08:57 AM
I declare! I haven't heard such language since my Navy days! :heehee:

Get it out of your system, take a deep breath, and try to take a fresh look at things. It may help.

Hugs,
Deb

Marleena
07-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Anne I would also like to compliment you on your strategic placement of exclamation marks throughout your rant. Even though the auto censor kicked in you got your point across brilliantly. An added bonus was that I did not need to scroll too much.:heehee:

Aprilrain
07-23-2012, 10:14 AM
crying works too, did that this morning myself.

BRANDYJ
07-23-2012, 10:46 AM
It's called life...damn if ya do... and damn if ya don't. it's the way it is and some things ya can't change. So rant on and find peace and happiness where you can.

suzy1
07-23-2012, 10:58 AM
The Lady Suzy is not accustomed to such language but sympathises and understands Anne.
A gin and tonic works for me dear. [Sometimes two?]

KellyJameson
07-23-2012, 02:04 PM
You can say goodbye to family but you still carry their blood in your veins and this is a family of strangers who are all related so even when we leave they are with us.

We all live between running toward or away from ourselves, rejecting parts and accepting other parts. Deciding what is good and should be kept or bad and thrown away but self improvement should not come from hating the self but from loving the self so it becomes more about acceptance and less about rejection.

The problem is learning to tell the difference between love and hate because they have a paradoxical relationship where hate appears to be love and love, hate.

Most of the hate we carry is not ours but placed inside us by others in the name of love and this confuses our minds so love is moving through the confusion others have caused us and finding love waiting on the otherside.

Stay angry Anne , it is a necessary fuel that is your birth right and used wisely will protect and carry you forward.

I use the expression "F**k Me" whenever I'm feeling the ridiculousness of life which is often, particularly when I'm being chased by a Black Bear on my bike.

Nice Rant! Much better than crying because you use less kleenex.

Bree-asaurus
07-23-2012, 02:13 PM
crying works too, did that this morning myself.

Yup... that's about all you can do before you move on and say 'F*** it' to everybody and live your life the way YOU see fit.

Nicole Erin
07-24-2012, 12:33 AM
I have just 7 words to say. Well, 4.6 words if you count the typing test standard of 5 letters being a "word". And these words will be put in interrogative form... and those words are -
What the hell did I just read?

... live your life the way YOU see fit.
That is MY line you twit.

Pink Person
07-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Since Kelly mentioned them, I will observe that if bears are not chasing you then your life can't be all bad.