PDA

View Full Version : crossdresser problems in india

manemami
07-23-2012, 06:49 AM
my dear members from india i am belongs to india and suffering from blockages of our tradition which seperates crossdressers as tvs, i want you to share your obstacles and solutions you have found for that
some of mine are
opening up to loving wife
opening up to male friends
hiding make up material
getting enough time and secret place to do make up
going out with make up without getting caught
i am posting my photos which i have taken without make up and with new wig, which i have done within 15 minutes time when my wife and two daughters went for shopping

mykhelee
07-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Let's take them in order....
Opening up to a loving wife-if you have been "dressing" for a while and have a stash hidden somewhere-she most likely knows. Many of us have lived within the confines of a don't ask don't tell relationship. Be very, very careful revealing...she could be very supportive or go off the deep end and divorce you (depending on what the laws are concerning that). Many folks assume that if you dress up you must be either gay or bi...this might include your wife.

When I opened up to my best friend...mind you, my best friend for 25 years...we went three months without speaking. Other friends have not spoken to me since. Some of your male friends might assume CD=Bi, this will drive some away and you might find out some of your friends are bi or dress themselves...prepare yourself to lose a few though.

Hiding make up...I hid my stuff under the board holder in an old copy of the RISK board game....she hated the game...it was at the bottom of the stack...find a place the wife does not look...but be sure

Practicing doing make up...good luck with that...go for as natural a look as possible...do not do your make up like a club ****...do it as a woman of your age going out for the day...after that it is all attitude...

Peace

Sarah Doepner
07-23-2012, 09:49 AM
There are some good threads here on how to tell your wife. Every person is different and will react in their own way, so you need to find the key that will keep your wife's heart open after you tell her.

I like the wig and there is no trick to makeup and hair. It's all in the practice and having patience. Everytime I dress I try to find something to improve on, it doesn't always work, but give yourself time. I wish you the best.

Tracii G
07-23-2012, 10:01 AM
What are the laws there concerning cross dressing?
I'm truly curious about it.Religious dogma as well.
When friends and family find out it can be a mess or the best thing ever.

JenniferR771
07-23-2012, 10:26 AM
You look good. Attractive and slender with nice hair. India has thousands, probaly millions of crossdressers. Lots in Mumbai.
Take a look at a few links, and this one which mentions India.
http://toselfbetrue.com/transgender/home.html

We are born this way--its like being born left-handed. Brain-sex is formed before birth. It will not change--and it is not harmful--except in the way that uninformed people over-react to crossdressing. Crossdressers are not gay except in about the same percentage as the overall population.

Try to find a local group or hangout. Meet others like yourself online.

It is not a psychololgical problem...that theory was espoused for years with no evidence...and the idea was discarded 10 years ago.

If you didn't tell your wife--its probably because she didn't ask.

meghana
07-23-2012, 02:00 PM
What are the laws there concerning cross dressing?
I'm truly curious about it.Religious dogma as well.
When friends and family find out it can be a mess or the best thing ever.
In India,no law prevents anybody from crossdressing. It's the treatment of the society at large towards crossdressers. Crossdressers are being stereotyped as Hijra (Transsexuals) or Gay Community. I personally don't like myself identified with the above groups though i've got nothing against them. As for the Hindu religion is concerned..all their super gods like shiva,vishnu,krishna have been crossdresers or they have female avatar. I feel people here are not liberal about crossdressers unlike the western society.

Stephenie S
07-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Looking at your pictures, for goodness sake dear, SMILE.

If this isn't fun, why do you do it? If it is fun, then show it!

About hiding your stuff? It's kinda hard to hide anything from a woman. We know everything that goes on in our home.

S

manemami
07-24-2012, 01:51 AM
it was race against time as i cant hold my self to try wig i have purchased on that day, that's why i could not able to smile i am hiding my wig in my car right now and use wife garments so not having problem for that, problem is with wig and blouse (choli) which is need to be in fitting and i need to get tailor made to my size

manemami
07-24-2012, 02:01 AM
hi riya you are absolutely right but dear i need to know how can we enjoy it for longer period without knowing by society, as our family is more concern about society rather than their own problem.

SuzieLod
07-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Perhaps its because I am a westerner, I had no problems going out dolled up. Was I stared at? Yes, lots, but nobody bothered me, and always found somebody audacious who approached and chatted me up, ended up in my room. This was both in large cities (Colaba in Mumbai, Kolkatta) and small towns such as Darjeeling, medium ones such as Ahmedabad.