PDA

View Full Version : Hot but I love the shoes

AngieStone
07-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Ok I have a question well more like a confession. When I am either watching TV or out and about and I see a very hot and sexy woman i.e Julie Bowen, Meg Ryan, Sofia Vergara, you get the picture. I look at them and say to myself Wow very sexy, you know all the man sayings, then I go right to the shoes and think to myself wow what sexy heels wonder if they have them in my size. then work my way up to the skirt or dress and think the same thing, do they have that i my size. I always look them up and down first and think how beautiful they are but always end up checking out the heels and wishing I had a pair in my closet. Please tell me that I am not insane!

Katie83
07-23-2012, 01:24 PM
You're not insane. I think we all do that, i know i certainly do!
Katie

Robinkay
07-23-2012, 01:27 PM
I have be doing this all my life !:eek:

Kelley
07-23-2012, 02:20 PM
I do the same, only I'm wondering about the whole outfit

AngieStone
07-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Yes Kelley I do wonder about the whole outfit as well but it seems that I am always drawn to the heels first.

Roni Lynn 68
07-23-2012, 02:38 PM
I do it all the time. Wonder what it would be like to look like that, feel like that, walk like that act like that. Can be exciting and frustrating at the same time.

Laura912
07-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Teleportation or transference by will power into her body does not work. :sad:

Diane Smith
07-23-2012, 03:31 PM
You sound perfectly healthy to me, Angie! Checking out women's clothes and especially shoes is probably the hobby that occupies the greatest amount of my time!

- Diane

audreyinalbany
07-23-2012, 04:06 PM
yup, pretty common.

I'm pretty sure my testosterone level has gone off a cliff the last decade or so, but usually when I spy an attractive woman, I'm half "I'd like to hit that," and half, "I'd like to look like that."

terri_sandal
07-23-2012, 05:16 PM
I have to agree if I see a woman I like am drawn to the shoes first then work my way up to see if I think the outfit goes with the shoes

AngieStone
07-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Terri you are good girl if you are looking to see if the outfit matches. Myself I still have my male eye for fashion, which means I could not even match things up if all woman's clothes came with the old children garanimals tags remember those, I still need help mixing and matching outfits and accessories. Getting it all right and looking good is half the fun right, I think so.

BLUE ORCHID
07-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi Angie , You are not insane and you are not alone either.

Marlana
07-23-2012, 09:30 PM
I do the exact same thing when I see a beautiful pair of shoes/heels.

Allisa
07-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Theres a song (oldie)titled" I'm a girl watcher".I just put another twist to it the same as you.Observation is the way to learn,and as far as shoes go if thats insanity than lock me up and throw away the key.

AngieStone
07-23-2012, 10:09 PM
So glad to see that I am not alone on this one. Allisa and boy do I need to learn. They need a class for me called how to dress and make it match 101. For the first time in my educational history I would be sitting the front row wanting to learn.

Krystalina
07-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Ok I have a question well more like a confession. When I am either watching TV or out and about and I see a very hot and sexy woman i.e Julie Bowen, Meg Ryan, Sofia Vergara, you get the picture. I look at them and say to myself Wow very sexy, you know all the man sayings, then I go right to the shoes and think to myself wow what sexy heels wonder if they have them in my size. then work my way up to the skirt or dress and think the same thing, do they have that i my size. I always look them up and down first and think how beautiful they are but always end up checking out the heels and wishing I had a pair in my closet. Please tell me that I am not insane!

I do that to!

The most recent time was Live With Kelly, where I was checking out her bod, but her heels first. If I'm watching a music video(an extremely rare event for me) from Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Christina Milan, Ashanti...I'm checking out the heels first, then the body!