PDA

View Full Version : Tagged!

Jennifer in CO
07-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Thats what my wife said last night after I had spent several hours out working on the truck yesterday morning. I had worn a spaghetti strap tank with a bralette under (similar spaghetti straps) and a pair of shorts. Well, from the front the straps were together. But, based on the new "tan" I now have they didn't stay that way in the back. Beginning from just below the crown of the shoulder the straps begin to separate as they go down till they are about 2 inches apart where they joint the top of the tank. Really obvious that I wasn't wearing something masculine anyway... especially when you can see the lil adjuster on the bra strap tan line.

Ooops...

Jenn

RADER
07-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Now you just ask your sweet wife to fix the tan lines with a Magic Marker or Highlighter.
She can draw in some extra lines for you.
Rader

Sandra1746
07-23-2012, 06:37 PM
I have a prominent racerback tan pattern from wearing this style of Danskin top while mowing the lawn. In a forgetful moment I wore a grey one to pick up some parts at a local tractor shop. I realized it halfway there and decided WTH... just press on.

Well there was another guy there with a nearly identical, but obviously male, style top. My top didn't get any second looks or comments. We do worry ourselves too much I think.

Enjoy,
Sandra1746

BLUE ORCHID
07-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi Jennifer, Can you say BUSTED.

DeeArel
07-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Looks like it is time to drag out your strapless tops and dresses.

AllieSF
07-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Interesting how we need some embarrassing, or potentially embarrassing, experiences to teach us some common sense. Thanks for sharing. (mental note to self: be careful what you wear en femme when out in the sun)

Cynthia Anne
07-23-2012, 11:33 PM
How cute that must be! Summer is full of surprises!

linda allen
07-24-2012, 06:04 AM
Two questions:
1) Does your wife already know about your dressing or is this a story of being caught?

2) Why on earth would you wear your nice girly clothes while working on a truck? Even a "real" girl wouldn't do that! :heehee:

Paulette
07-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Jen its great when you can do just normal girl things while dressed. As for Linda's comment if you wear girl clothes as much as I do you find that some get worn and are just not nice enough anymore for public but work well for doing messy things. All girls have a pair of shorts and a top which they can paint in.

Jennifer in CO
07-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Linda,
does she know?...she bought me a matching bra/pantie set almost 40 years ago as a way to say "I like her too". When we'd been married 2 years, she was instrumental in me starting hormones (long story posted elsewhere on here) and ultimately living as a woman for almost 5 years.

As Paulette said, don't you have "messy things" girl clothes? Even my barn clothes are girls...but I wear girls clothes everyday.

Jenn