PDA

View Full Version : Want to cry

rebekkadg
07-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Ok, it is all my fault, I left my caboodle siting out on the sink open when I should have put it up. My cat jumped up on the sink and promptly knocked the entire thing down into the open toliet, leaving every single bit of makeup soaked in toliet water. I feel devestated.

Sarah Doepner
07-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Another good reason not to have a cat. Sorry to hear this, makeup is too darn expensive to lose it all in one plop. The other thing is figure out where the man is who left the lid up and give him a piece of your mind!

brenne
07-23-2012, 07:43 PM
I'm sorry to hear that hon - and I thought I was having a tough day - hang in there - hug? (((rebekkadg)))

RADER
07-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Sorry about the loss of Make-up; but remember the Cat does not know what she is doing.
She just wants to see what you are doing.
Rader

JenniferR771
07-23-2012, 10:06 PM
So sad. However...good excuse to drop by Target or any big department store in the cosmetics aisle. Now find one of those all-in-one makeup kits in the tiny suitcase. They are for gifts. Just tell the cashier its for your little sister's birthday.

Cynthia Anne
07-24-2012, 06:48 AM
I bet the cat didn't even say it was sorry! [sorry] That's a lesson learned the hard way! Hugs!

Cheryl T
07-24-2012, 08:49 AM
So you lost the whole Kit 'n Caboodle?? Sorry to hear that.

UNDERDRESSER
07-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Cats, I love my 2, if i didn't, some of the things they've done.......they'd be be bedroom slippers by now! Sorry to hear that Rebekka.

docrobbysherry
07-24-2012, 11:13 AM
U must expect certain expenses with cats and dogs as pets! I know someone that paid $4,000 for an operation on their dog and $3,000 to treat their doomed cancer suffering cat. ( My ex!) Consider yourself lucky Rebekka, if this is worst situation your cat has put u in!

Personally, I love animals if u can afford them but their dirt, noise, and smell belong outside!

Silentpartner GG SO
07-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Oh no! one of those "I wish I hadnt done that" moments for sure. Definately a shopping trip in the offing now then.

Rebecca Star
07-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Ok, it is all my fault, I left my caboodle siting out on the sink open when I should have put it up. My cat jumped up on the sink and promptly knocked the entire thing down into the open toliet, leaving every single bit of makeup soaked in toliet water. I feel devestated.

Well our furry child; yes our puppy dog, has got into the habit of chewing the crutch out of my boxers and my SO's knickers. While we're usually on guard, you can't be all the time, so at last count it's 11 pairs of CK's and 9 pairs of Elle (macpherson) knickers. All ditched and now some where buried at our local tip!

Think your self fortunate Rebekk ;)

remember the Cat does not know what she is doing. She just wants to see what you are doing.

Now that's priceless and so damn true!

Silentpartner GG SO
07-24-2012, 01:28 PM
eek Rebecca, that's expensive - one of our Goldies is a menace for pinching undies, he's chewed a few crotches out as well - and he's been known to swallow socks- what is it with dogs that they feel the need to do this?

sonna
07-25-2012, 01:09 PM
yep i have 4 cats........i know what your going through

Karren H
07-25-2012, 01:15 PM
I know that feeling.... one time while changing on the road my makeup case slipped into the sink..... automatic faucet kicked on...... hard to react fast with an eyelash curler clamped on your lashes... another time I left my case setting on the sink and headed down the highway.... remembers it a few miles later but by the time I had gotten back to the rest area the cleaning lady had absconded with it and I was too embarase to ask for it back... on a positive note the next time I stopped by the cleaning ladies makeup talents was much improved! lol.

kimdl93
07-25-2012, 01:20 PM
This is what cats do. Besides that they infect our minds with protozoans that can make us take needless risks...and enjoy the smell of cat urine! here's the whole story: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/

Rebecca Star
07-25-2012, 05:11 PM
This is what cats do. Besides that they infect our minds with protozoans that can make us take needless risks...and enjoy the smell of cat urine! here's the whole story: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/8873/

That would be a fair argument to raise if most people didn't also consume a million and one additives in their daily diet. Some of which have been directly connected to cancers and mental illnesses.

kimdl93
07-25-2012, 05:13 PM
That would be a fair argument to raise if most people didn't also consume a million and one additives in their daily diet. Some of which have been directly connected to cancers and mental illnesses.

Consider the possibility that we eat the additives because the cat parasites compell us to do so! ;)

jillleanne
07-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Call a plumber and get rid of that toilet immediately!

Eryn
07-25-2012, 05:27 PM
I see the paw of Catbert in this!

I don't have any feline friends to knock things over for me, but I'm clumsy enough all by myself. :)

BLUE ORCHID
07-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi Rebekka, Sounds like a lesson learned.