PDA

View Full Version : Implants vs. hormones

marny
07-24-2012, 06:08 AM
I'm having an internal debate. and I'm sure i'm not the first one who struggled with this. please tell me your thoughts. I know i will probably loose a few friends. I alreadry have. so it goes. I have to be me.

linda allen
07-24-2012, 06:20 AM
You're talking about breast growth, right?

Hormones usually do not produce much breast growth in males. You might eventually get a "B" cup at best. Hormones also mess with your body in many ways so unless you're prepared to do this under a doctor's supervision and live with the side effects, it's probably not a good plan. If you want to transition to female, that's another story and it might be the best plan, again, under a doctor's supervision.

Implants result in nearly instant boobs, with few medical side effects. As far as losing friends, some of your friends may find it wierd to be around a guy with boobs.

Breast forms are the compromise. Less expensive than either of the above options and no side effects whatever. Put them on, take them off as the need arises. You can buy the best medical grade forms intended for women who have lost a breast or two for less than hormone treatment or implants.

Think about it.

BLUE ORCHID
07-24-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi Marny, What are your long range plans and what do you want to achive.
Like Linda said forms are really great .
Breast implants can be removed but there's long term affects with hormones.

Mollyanne
07-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Are you thinking about SRS, HRT or other body altering procedures???? If its just breasts you want, do your research on breast forms, medical grade silicon are the best and also cost the most but remember this, "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR". Linda is totally right on here so be careful with your final decision.

Molly

marny
07-24-2012, 12:24 PM
TY all I have been wearing forms for nine years. It is just a hard move to make. Kind of like the first time you put anything girl in front of your wife

almisami
07-24-2012, 01:21 PM
If it's only breasts you want, go for expensive forms. Otherwise, go for hormones, as the redistributed body fat goes a longer way and is far less invasive. If you only knew how horrifying the callouslike cyctic growths around implants are after 10 years you wouldnt touch them with a 10-foot pole.

Jennifer in CO
07-24-2012, 11:18 PM
You don't say if your living full time or planning to so I'll assume you are not. As others have said, if you can't decide, get some forms (for this purpose cheaper is better) glue them on and live with them for a month...doing everything you can think of doing. If acceptance is a question, do it over several months starting with smaller sizes and "work up" to what you want...less questions asked than when your flat chested one day and a D the next. Anyway, if you still like them, THEN make a decision on real or implants. If your young, I'd go for hormones as that is what I did when I was 22. I absolutely loved the "other" changes that happened to my body (and mind) after almost 2 years. I grew a pair of "almost" C's but my Mom and Sister were both D+ so growing them was in the genes. Your experience will vary depending also on your genes. They say you will grow about a size below your Mother or Sisters as a rule. If your older, then what you grow will be enough loose skin for implants to look nice. Its rare (but not impossible) for a "mature" person to grow breasts. As far as implants, tear-drops look more natural than 1/2 melons but I've been told are much more expensive.

partial to the pair I grew...

Jenn