PDA

View Full Version : Am I giving wrong impression

Jasmine Ellis
11-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Ladies. There are alot of admirer's all over the world who loves our own little world! On the is my "Avatar" of me. Which I was going to show you all in the picture thread. I have a picture wearing a black skirt in my view profile, (please have a look!)
NOW! Am I giving worng IMPRESSION? I had 3 e-mails today.
.......................SAYING...................
1) Dear Jasmin. I'm a admirer of yours. I love the way you look, if I was your man I would give you flowers each week. And wouldn't have too ask for anythink love Tom x
How sweet of him I thought, so I sent him back an e-mail thanking him.:)

2) Sweet Sweet Jasmin, I do love you. You look fantastic, I would love to take you out to dinner, please contacte me by email, love John
WOW dinner what a lovely dear man, but sorry to say I deleted it:(

NOW number 3 this is the one which crash landed me back to earth.......
3) Jasmin, you look seasoning passionate. With out love there's no feelings?
What's wrong with that I'm hearing you say? (NOTHING, but it's what comes next)
He sent a picture, a picture with him on his bed naked. His hands were hand cuffed to the bed posts, his eyes were blindfold, and his man port was fastened with string..............This is what I mean. I had two lovely e-mails which touched my heart, the 3rd one nearly did untill that picture! Now is my body language saying without commitment? Should I call it a day and say good bye. Am I giving the wrong impression? Has any one had a picture like this? Please tell me!!!!!!!

mhenry
11-17-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi Jasmin...2 outa 3 - lol - Your lucky it wasn't 1 outta 10 :)
Your avatar looks fine to me! Janet

swiss_susan
11-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Of a lot of the crap that GG's have to put up with from a lot of guys.

Jasmin, its nothing you are doing, or any image you are giving. Its just that there are some creepy dudes runnning around. The other day I got a message offering... well ok I won't say it here, but it was not a proposition any nice lady would be interested in, (fortunately no photo).

My advice would be appreciate the tasteful messages, and ignore the horses asses. And have fun.

Personally I think both your avatar and profile photo are very tasteful and pretty.

Susan

TGMarla
11-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Hon, I looked at your avatar and your black skirt photo in your profile. I can't see how that could give anyone any "impressions" at all. There's nothing racy at all about either pic. I've posted several pictures on this forum, and have NEVER recieved any sexually laced feedback whatsoever. I'm not at all sure why you would get e-mails like that. Sorry.

Wendy me
11-17-2005, 09:00 AM
ok i was freaked before when i would get pm's and emails from well explicide replays but i got over that it is what it is see on the internet we run into all kinds out there if i recive them one of two things you can do delete them and move on or reply that your not intrestid in them ... eather way i know it can be upsetting but don't get hung up on them ...you can press the inore button or if that persist pm a mod and we will tell them not to pm again ....

Nikki Dee
11-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Takes all sorts Hun...take the best..ignore the rest..they soon get bored and move on...don't let them have any effect on you...that's life Hun...after all there are guys out there who actually like to dress as GIRLS.!!!..who would believe that eh.!
Love Nikki. xx

Emily Ann Brown
11-17-2005, 12:18 PM
I go with the 2 out of 3 is great. My numbers run more like 1 out of 10. There's a perv around every corner. Take it with 5 pounds of salt and use the IGNORE key.

Emily Ann

Charlene Marie
11-17-2005, 12:18 PM
My God Jasmin!, The number 3 reply you received was absolutely sick! Just another reason all of us must be very careful when out on the town.
I think you look lovely, great legs, very feminine appearance overall.

Sarahgurl371
11-17-2005, 12:23 PM
here i thought i was the only one getting these!!!! Makes me a bit nervous though. I guess I can understand now how GG's feel when men start ogling them or worse. I don't think that either picture is racy. I think you look very nice. Don't worry about puting the wrong message out there. I didn't see anything that would suggest that.

Jamie M
11-17-2005, 12:26 PM
I know that it's easy to say but don't let yourself get too worried about it . It can be very disheartening when you get e-mails like this , you've just to remember that there are some very strange people about . I for one admire these people because if nothing else I look positively normal next to them :D

hehe only kidding , but seriously though it's nothing you're putting out there lovey , just try and put it behind you for now and block him for the future

Kim E
11-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Jasmin ~
You aren't doing anything wrong, a lot of us get them. Just delete the emails, block the rude IMs and ignore the PMs.

I'm on AOL, my profile is very clear, but I still get a ton of emails and IMs from creeps who can't read or comprehend.
~~~~~~~~
Name - Kim (not hey, yo, babe or doll)
Location - Northeast
Marital Status - Single and not looking
Interests - I am a MtF Transsexual in transition
Personal - Prefer to talk with other TS/TG/GG/CD women about common interests. Very happy and not looking for a man. Please be respectful and there is much more to life than just sex.

Jasmine Ellis
11-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Oh, ladies thank you for reponding to this thread. That nasty picture made me feel sick in side, my heart just sunk to the floor just looking at it.
You ladies, my friends, my sisters, my everything I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks darlings and heres a rose for you all:rose2:

Denise Robinson
11-18-2005, 04:49 PM
well thats the internet for you babe. just tough it up. weirdos are all around. i had one who wanted to fly me over have the full op and be his B..thought it was funny though, did reply and say ok for 100000000 sterling,,,,no reply, go figure

kathy gg
11-18-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi Jasmine,

I think alot of women can relate to what you have experienced. The sad fact is that alot of online admirers of cd/tv/ts women have a very distorted view of why a gal like yourself posts photos and what a proper message should look like, in response to those photos.

First off though, you asked if your photo is sending the 'wrong' message. I personally did not find it exceptionally titilating or teasing in any way. But really with many (admirers) men, it does not take much to get their minds in a particluar state.

There have been times in my life where I was dressed for attention and got none, and then there are times when I am running errands in my car (so all you see is shoulders and a face and hair under a ball cap and no make up) and some idiot pulls up next to me and tries to stike up a converstation at a stop light. I am not sure what it takes to get certain guys excited or interested, but from my experience if a guy is motivated in that way, it does not matter if you are at your most un-sexy, they will notice you.

kathy in canada

Jamie1
11-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Jasmine,

In another forum, I have had some complimentary PM's and emails from admirers and then I have had some that are hinting at something more. I have politely let them know I am a happily married hetrosexual and not interested. Then someone posted in the forum about the sisters getting together for an orgy. I responded that the post belonged in another part of the forum and their agressive manner wasn't appropriate. A row started amongst the person posting and admirers when the poster suggested my avatar would have to suggest that I was gay. I had to defend myself plus I took down my avatar and never put it back up nor have I posted anymore pics of me. I even stayed away from posting for quite a while. Well, a much respected cd sister in the membership PM'd me to let me know that the person harassing me and the admirers didn't represent the gay community, weren't a threat and to ignore them. If they hit on my respected cd sister she told them she was only interested in a male to male relationship and they scampered away never to be heard from again.:) So my cd sister friends message to me is that the admirers you got are caught up with their fantasy of going out with the femme image you present but they really don't want to date the guy underneath the dress. My respected sister and I have never met but through some follow up PM's we are getting to know each other. I have seen some pictures of her and she is tall and dazzling. I think it helps to have an avatar here so that it helps get a window on who we are and nice to share a picture of our fashions and if just beginning sisters can give pointers on how we can learn to be passable or passable then tips on making ourselves better. I hope my experience doesn't repeat here and will be able to post an image on occasion.

Hope this helps.
Hugs, Jamie

Kimberly
11-18-2005, 08:26 PM
The skirt is long, what's wrong with it!

It's just some pervy guys wanting to fulfill a fantasy... I woulnd't bother wasting your own time with these.

xx

Jasmine Ellis
11-19-2005, 10:56 AM
With a tear in my eye thanks for saying I'm not sending out the wrong message darlings! Your views definitely counts.

Jesse69
11-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Jasmine - that you have several admirers means that you look attractive enough for men. You must be doing something right with your look, because I have to say that I think I look better than you in drag and that I have posted better pictures but I have gotten no admirers from any of my latest picture post. I've only had 1 admirer pm me - but I'm not interested in admirers or men.

Actually, I think I don't look good enough in drag since I don't get many comments or admirers. And I'm surprised you got a lot of admirers.

Sharon
11-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Jasmine - that you have several admirers means that you look attractive enough for men. You must be doing something right with your look, because I have to say that I think I look better than you in drag and that I have posted better pictures but I have gotten no admirers from any of my latest picture post. I've only had 1 admirer pm me - but I'm not interested in admirers or men.

Actually, I think I don't look good enough in drag since I don't get many comments or admirers. And I'm surprised you got a lot of admirers.

You have a way with words, don't you Jesse?

Have many friends?

DanaJ
11-19-2005, 11:05 PM
You must be doing something right with your look, because I have to say that I think I look better than you in drag and that I have posted better pictures but I have gotten no admirers from any of my latest picture post. I've only had 1 admirer pm me - but I'm not interested in admirers or men.

Actually, I think I don't look good enough in drag since I don't get many comments or admirers. And I'm surprised you got a lot of admirers.You say you are not interested in admirers, but then you bitch about the fact that someone else is getting them? Unreal....

lawnmanmo
11-19-2005, 11:18 PM
With a tear in my eye thanks for saying I'm not sending out the wrong message darlings! Your views definitely counts.
Dear Jasmin
Yes, I as an admirer do apologize for that slob that sent you that crap. It is guys like THAT that make gentleman like ME look bad. I never could understand why some "admirers" have the common sense of a worm and think that they will score or actually get to meet someone after sending an e mail like that. I LOVE CD women BUT I also respect and communicate with them like a gentleman should...with the same treatment as a real GG. Again, I'm sorry for the moron.
Jerry

Jesse69
11-19-2005, 11:31 PM
You have a way with words, don't you Jesse?

Have many friends?

Yeah, I take the risk of posting some of my honest thoughts when I'd be better not to post them. But I think a lot of members are this way to avoid being unpopular. Like I think that they would avoid saying "your dress sucks" in a picture thread when they actually don't like what you're wearing.

I find it hard to make new straight friends because a lot of people don't like me because of my crossdressing. My 3 best friends still like me even when they discovered I'm a crossdresser.

Jesse69
11-19-2005, 11:37 PM
You say you are not interested in admirers, but then you bitch about the fact that someone else is getting them? Unreal....

Not really bitching about it - I'm just really surprised. I really think I look better than Jasmine in drag - and I'm really surprised that she has a lot more admirers than me.

Admirers are amusing - but I would never meet one in person. Never me in drag too!

DanaJ
11-19-2005, 11:39 PM
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

jenni96
11-19-2005, 11:45 PM
OMG Jesse! :eek:

jasmin44,
My own anxiety keeps me from posting picks or getting into my location in detail. This exact same thought as email #3 is scary. Its not right that we cant be comfortable in our own homes. But as everyone else says, just hit the ignore button.

jenni

Kim E
11-20-2005, 07:22 AM

OUCH !! :eek:

Jasmine Ellis
11-20-2005, 06:33 PM
OK ladies, I'm not going to get into a bitch fight with Jesse69. Now, I have never said I look attractive, cos I know that I am not! But Jesse69 you have told us you look better then me? So why have a picture with your back? That dress you are wearing looks like it just came out of the skip!!!! I have said to the otheres on here they look beautiful, I love the dress, skirts, or what ever, and I mean every thing I say. You have said your peace now let it die! Now, for the ladies who have stuck up for me I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to the admirri, many thanks to you, you didn't have to. But thank you anywayxxxxx! I'm not a drag Qreen, I'm just a cross dresser who loves dressing up and going out dressed, or coming in here with the ladies.
I was sick with that picture, and if I get any more I'll put his number on one of my threads so you can blank him darlings, which I know I should of done this time which all I can say is "SORRY TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!"

Amelie
11-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Jasmin, when you think about it, guy number three isn't all that bad. I mean he's all tied up, what harm can a man all tied up do. lol

Jasmin, I know that the photo of the third guy upset you. But also be careful of the other two guys as well. There are many con artists and players out there that can use words to their advantage. Always be on your guard just like any female would be.

Amelie
xxx

Jesse69
11-20-2005, 08:46 PM
OK ladies, I'm not going to get into a bitch fight with Jesse69. Now, I have never said I look attractive, cos I know that I am not! But Jesse69 you have told us you look better then me? So why have a picture with your back? That dress you are wearing looks like it just came out of the skip!!!! I have said to the otheres on here they look beautiful, I love the dress, skirts, or what ever, and I mean every thing I say. You have said your peace now let it die!

Well, I don't mind if other people don't like what I'm wearing. I guess I have a different fashion sense. When I looked at a women's magazine yesterday to see all the chic styles and what the stars were wearing - I thought that a lot of the clothes sucked. There are a lot of clothes in many womens stores now that I think stink. And some of them are even very expensive.

When I post my thoughts here in this forum I am honest in everything I say.

I show my back in my avatar because I don't want to show my face in my avatar. Only in the Picture Section which only members can see do I show my full self with a face.

But Jesse69 you have told us you look better then me? - I had to say that because there was a comparison that someone who looks worse than me in drag has gotten a lot more admirers than me. If this was a picture thread of your's I would not have said that. I'm not a vain person and I wouldn't say that comment to someone's picture thread. I don't care if I look better or worse than someone else in drag.

Well, you should be happy that you get admirers while I get none! But anyway I'm not interested in admirers. Gee, I think that admirers hitting on you must mean you look pretty good in femme.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-20-2005, 11:06 PM
When I post my thoughts here in this forum I am honest in everything I say.

Whatever your intent, your comments have just sounded catty to me... Maybe that's one reason you find it hard to make new friends rather than because you're a CD. Just a thought...

jenni96
11-20-2005, 11:40 PM
I have to agree....

Jasmine Ellis
11-21-2005, 08:21 AM
Dear Jesse69......I have said once that I'm not a drag. To me a drag is a drag Qreen! Which I'm not and nor are you! I'm a cross dresser like you love. A Drag Qreen's is tall, slim and beautiful wearing beautiful long dresses. not some one who is a size 14, and 5f 9 tall, like me. So now let it die. We can be friends or not. If you do not want to be my friend love then do not come in my froum please. but I would be please with open arms if you do now take care.

Ellaine
11-21-2005, 09:40 AM
One observation here.....

When I have replied to admirers, I find that it's as though they dont even read the words, but just carry on writing back with their own agenda.

Is this common?
It's the genuine guys I feel sorry for, sureley there are some?

Ellaine

Jasmine Ellis
11-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi Ellaine, I would say lawnmanmo is a lovely man, his name comes up a lot and he do say some lovely things. He's a very good admirer.

Jesse69
11-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Whatever your intent, your comments have just sounded catty to me... Maybe that's one reason you find it hard to make new friends rather than because you're a CD. Just a thought...

No, it's really hard to make friends with straight people and the "A" crowd when they know you're a crossdressor. And it has really hurt my career sometimes. My last job before my current one - I was laid off because they found out about me and followed me around after work... a long story.

I feel an inhibition to making new friends because I did make some new friends once but when they "found out" they left me.

Jesse69
11-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Dear Jesse69......I have said once that I'm not a drag. To me a drag is a drag Qreen! Which I'm not and nor are you! I'm a cross dresser like you love. A Drag Qreen's is tall, slim and beautiful wearing beautiful long dresses. not some one who is a size 14, and 5f 9 tall, like me. So now let it die. We can be friends or not. If you do not want to be my friend love then do not come in my froum please. but I would be please with open arms if you do now take care.

I never meant to be enemies with you here, and I guess everyone on this forum is a friend because we all share one thing - that is crossdressing (except the admirers and lurkers). I guess we can be friends in this forum though I never meant to start it by that comment I made.

I hope people don't hate me for that comparison I made. I only said what I said because there was a comparison to be made and how someone else got more admirers. I never make that type of comparison on picture threads.

Jasmine Ellis
11-22-2005, 09:06 AM
Look, Jesse69, whats wrong with you love? Who said anythink about enemies or hate? No one has said anythink like that, it's all in your head and now forget about it hun. I'm glad you said cross dresser and not "DRAG" just forget about that comment you made cos I have. Now, sweet, I say welcome love and if you would like a friend we are all friends in here darling, right girls!