PDA

View Full Version : With a little make up form my friends

Sasha1880
07-26-2012, 06:20 PM
There are 3 GG's that know I cross dress. My SO and 2 friends. One I told. One my SO told without my permission. They are both nice and understanding.

The first one has seen me dressed and given me pointers. She has taken me shopping and likes to fined me dresses. She also given me a make over. Helped me out with make up that works for me skin and eye color.

The second has seen me dressed and also given some pointers. She just offered out of the blue to also do my make up.

I am so happy that I have such nice GG's in my life that are willing to help. I see so much on the forums that we CDs are afraid of what the GG's will think. Please share with me some of the Good times you have had with GG's wither they are your SO or not.

Please we need some more happy around here.

deebra
07-26-2012, 08:01 PM
They have bonded with you as one of them and have found it in their hearts to help you with what they know, God bless them. They have also accepted you as wanting to be female like them. So if they can do this WHY are so many other women turned off by CDing?

Cynthia Anne
07-27-2012, 07:48 AM
It takes a true friend to accept you no matter what you wear! I think it's great you have such friends! I wish I could say the same for me! Hugs!

audreyinalbany
07-27-2012, 07:49 AM
to me that'd be the 'holy grail' of cross dressing, to have a group of GG's to go out with to lunch, movies, shopping, whatever.