PDA

View Full Version : Past life....

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Do many other wanna be women wonder if they may have been a woman in a past life?I think it may be possible.I do not follow any one idea or religion.I think that life and everything about it is too complex,and we people know too little to be following just one idea,religion,or way of doing things.The possibility of reincarnation is not absurd to me.But,there is also the idea that some people are just simply born with some crossed wires,its just a natural screw up.I guess the idea of having been a woman in a past life is just intriguing to me.Oh,it would be nice to truly understand why I and the rest of you want to be women.But,that may be a question that is beyond answer.I guess that is the way it is,and i dont see myself ever feeling another way.Bye for now!
lacy

shea
11-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Do many other wanna be women wonder if they may have been a woman in a past life?I think it may be possible.I do not follow any one idea or religion.I think that life and everything about it is too complex,and we people know too little to be following just one idea,religion,or way of doing things.The possibility of reincarnation is not absurd to me.But,there is also the idea that some people are just simply born with some crossed wires,its just a natural screw up.I guess the idea of having been a woman in a past life is just intriguing to me.Oh,it would be nice to truly understand why I and the rest of you want to be women.But,that may be a question that is beyond answer.I guess that is the way it is,and i dont see myself ever feeling another way.Bye for now!
lacy

Lacy, When we talk about reincarnation or past life, especially from Christian, they would definite say "no-no" in religious circles. I had never thought of it in just that way, but I suppose in my theory, past-life COULD exist. Many people have difficult accepting about past-life, but our past-life is just experience of what he have done from the past and this present we came to this lifetime to demonstrate your capabilities what you have you learned since many past-lives. Think about this way, you have accomplished grade 3 in elementary school, but you cannot stay there for rest of your life, because it was so easy. You have to move on. Well,this goes for our soul too. Once you reach the level of completed life from Earth, your soul moves on....Actually you're body is really not you are. Can you believe, you have born many times with your only one soul and experienced many lives in different body?

I have read many books related about past-life and recieved many teachings from Buddhism. There are many possibilities ways why we crossdress, one other eason is, our recent past-life was so enjoyable while we were woman, and this life-time we have to come back to force again as a male and experience what it feels like to be male. However, most of us here refuse this and had strong desire of feelings of becoming woman from past life memories and it still impact on us. Because of that feeling is powerful, we could never forget from the past.

Below in Italic word is I quoted from the Book called "Between death & Life".

You are forced to really come to terms within yourself with who and what you are, and to look into yourself and not at what the people in the world think of you. It's so easy for people to have the tendency to think of themselves as other people see them which is not so. You are different things. You are what you really are, then you are what you think you are, then you are what other people see you as...and then you change. There's something that are given to you for must to overcome. And one of the things you must learn is not to be affected by the ridicule from other people. You can't take other people's cruelties personally. That is something they have to deal with themselves. They don't understand or maybe they're frightened. What people don't understand oftentimes frightens them.

Many problems we are facing on life daily, is because we have something done wrong in our past-life and when we came back to this lifetime, we have to payback , for what we have done in the past to continue through this present lifetime. These are called KARMA (Definition: The universal law of balance, of cause and effect, where everything both good and bad must be repaid or balanced out). Although some are not related to pastlife KARMA......

Nikki Dee
11-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi. Hun...femme in a past life.????...dunno...I'm still convinced I am one in THIS life.!!!!...My beliefs however are Pagan...which has TG/TV elements...maybe that's the link.!
Love Nikki. xx

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Thank you Shea!You have given me some things to think about.maybe i will do some reading of my own.That all sounds very interesting!I am always trying to be open minded about everything.There seem to be so many convincing variables to every situation in life,its hard for me to just pick one way,and stick with it.I want to know something about everything!And hey Nikki,i like that,you are convinced you are a woman in this life.I am too,just got cheated out of a nice womans body,all i got was the mind!I think i will check out paganism too.What could it hurt?Bye Girls!
Lacy

karenD
11-17-2005, 08:43 PM
I have often wondered the same thing... i sometimes when near sleep and my mind is clear, have very strong feelings of another body and another time when i am surrounded by people talking and laughing and i just know i am in a form i am susposed to be in. desires and emotions are overwhelming and consume me, those that now feel deep inside and crying to get out. I do believe this is from a past life, a life when i was free to express my self around others without the questioning looks, and feel the warmth, closeness and emotion that only can be understood by a true femine spriit. I have to believe that next time i will be returned to to form i so desire and cherrish.

love you all

Julie
11-17-2005, 09:24 PM
I used to wonder if that's why I am the way I am but now I just believe I'm TG because I need to learn something from it. Kind of like giving yourself a challenge so you can walk away a better person. There's times I think I may have bit off more than I can chew!

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Its nice to see some people have some opinions on this subject!Karen, you seem to have some very strong feelings about reincarnation,i say,why cant it be possible.There must be some reason why you feel that stongly!And Julie,you have an interesting idea on it!I have wondered if we are reincarnated,maybe we are supposed to experience life in every situation you can imagine,so,after we have lived enough lives to experience all situations of life,then we will have reached whatever it is we are supposed to.So,if you looked at it like that,maybe now we are all supposed to be experiencing what it is like to be a man who wants to be a woman.And maybe if i come back again,i will be a woman wanting to be a man,or,maybe just a man who is happy to be a man,and so on.Well,thanx for everyones input!
Bye,eveyones sister
Lacy

Nicole_P
11-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Hon- I totally agree- It's past life stuff- What else makes sense?
Nicole

Stephanie Kay
11-17-2005, 10:10 PM
If I wasn't a woman in a past life, I sure hope I will be one in the next and remember this one!!! I think I will enjoy it more!:)

Joanne08
11-17-2005, 10:12 PM
I have thought a lot about it and I'm convinced I have been female in past lives. Some things just come to natural to have not been born with feminine trates.

Love, Jo

Julie
11-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Lacy, how about this:

The first time we come here our life is fairly easy because that's all we can handle. Kind of like being in kindegarten. So we wouldn't be dealing with something as difficult as being TG. We'd just have some minor problems that would be challenging to us only because we are still 'young'.

The next time we come here we have a more difficult life. We are in grade school now and are expected to handle more challenges. We learn more about life and people and ourselves. Then we graduate (die).

Then we come back again but now we're in high school. The subject matter is harder, the lessons more difficult and the consequences more costly. But again we learn and move on. Then we graduate.

Now it's time for college. We are no longer under the watchful eye of our parents and we let loose. But we pay a heavier price for our mistakes and that teaches us we need to be more responsible. We are growing (spiritually, if you will) but we still are dependent on our parents (we've been blessed with some things that we can fall back on - money, looks, talent, etc.) Then we once again graduate.

We decide to return here. We know this is a tough place to be but we've grown and we want to keep that growth going. So when we come back we give ourselves challenges we'd have no chance overcoming if we tried it the first few times we came here. But we've become so much stronger with all that we've learned in our past lives and we know we must do this even though it's going to be tough. So we give ourselves challenges that most here couldn't handle. Some choose being handicapped, some choose to live in an impoverished nation, some in a persecuting nation. and some choose to be something that is unaccepted by the world. I chose being TG.

I chose this life and the challenges that come with it. I've learned to accept others for who they are. I've met some very brave and wonderful people. I've seen what personal strength is and I admire them for that. I've gotten to know more people at a deep personal level this past 1-1/2 years than in all the rest of my life. I'm now hanging out with the college graduates, the master's degree holders, the PhD's of life. I've still got a long way to go but when I look at how I've handled my challenges I'm not ashamed or disappointed. Actually, I'm kind of proud.

I see everyone of us as having graduated a long time ago. If we hadn't, we never would have taken on the life we have now. We talk about being special. We aren't special, just motivated. We are motivated to become better, to treat others better, to appreciate more, to make this world a better place to live. Yeah, I guess we are special.

I could be all wet but I find some comfort thinking that I'm in control and I chose this life. When I take the time to remember that it makes all the BS easier to handle.

Rachel Morley
11-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Hi Lacy,

A very interesting (and some might say controversial) question :)

I don't like to talk about this much, but I feel that there is a possibility that I was a woman in a past life. I am not religious per se, but if I did have to state my beliefs they would err on the Spiritualist idea of life and the thereafter, particularly Buddhism. I do believe in the possibility of past lives.

Once when I was at a "past life regression" session (with others) we were told to relax and meditate and think certain things. The woman spiritualist person had a very hypnotic voice and I found myself feeling very "spacey" and I listened and followed her direction. I can't remember exactly what she said because it was about 10 years ago, but I do remember all I could think about was about a woman in a white floaty dress, hat and parasol on a lawn in front of a big house.....rather "Gone with the wind style". When we "awoke" we were told that we had begun the first stage of past life regression and that in all likelihood the images we saw in our head were our past lives, whatever they may have been.

Well, is this a load of hogwash?...maybe but I sure did feel good when I "woke up" and I don't mind believing that that the woman in the white dress was me in past life. Am I crazy and living in a fantasy world? Maybe but it sure feels nice :)

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 11:23 PM
Hi again Julie!You have given me plenty to think about tonight!What you say is worth thinking about!I am afraid i think i have handled my problems in life in a poor way so far.I hope to change that.You sure have quite a mind!And Angel,i have never been hypnotised at all,i think it would be interesting!I wouldnt say it was hogwash,or that you are living in a fantasy world.It could be as real as anything else is.Just think of this,we live ona planet that is part of a solar system,which is part of a galaxy,which is part of a universe,which seems to carry on endlessy.Well,the point is,when it comes down to it,does anyone really know where we are,or what we are really doing,and why?I say if going through hypnotism gave you a good feeling then,its a good thing.Well,i gotta finish up on here for the night.Sweet dreams to all,and have a good day to those who are just getting up.Bye!
Lacy

HaleyPink2000
11-18-2005, 12:54 AM
Hypnosis

I did have the therapy done for I had lost something. Wanted to find it. So I did go to a Hypnotist for therapy. During therapy while I was under I had the feeling I was female and not a male. So weird that for years I have thought of going back just to be sent back to those feelings and to see why I had them. Sure I never did find the Item I lost, but I was a lot better as per my temper after the therapy. Who knows why? Not Me! But I feel that this could have been from the thoughts, and dreams in my subconscious of cross dressing, wearing femme clothing. I did have the Hypnotist address stress in my life during the time with him. Was quite cheap really dollar wise. Think at that time it was like $35.00…….

Haley:

Shannon
11-18-2005, 01:18 AM
I truly feel that much of my need to experience femininity is because of my past lives. I have had a couple of past life regressions done, and both times a female life emerged -- one as a young girl in Russia during the communist revolution was quite vivid to me. Of course, it could have been my mind seeking an explanation and so it came up with that image, I don't really know.

There are so many ways we can explain our nature -- purely a biochemically based addition to CrossDressing at one extreme, to some metaphysical spiritual growth at another extreme. I think I'm comfortable with any explanation -- I'm at the point where I simply acknowledge that right now, in this moment and lifetime, I am a CrossDresser. I am very happy with that fact -- it is me. In the grand scheme of things, I think coming to terms with whatever life presents you with, is a key to spiritual growth.

gina13
11-18-2005, 02:36 AM
Now is the eternal moment....
Yesterday is a memory,
Tomorrow a dream,
Today is a gift,
That's why we call it "The Present"
xxxooo

Shaylynn
11-18-2005, 02:54 AM
I do believe in Karma, that we keep coming back til we get it right. That we continue to improve with each life or at least i hope so. I'm hoping to be a real woman in my next life. Right now I'll settle being a guy who enjoys wearing dresses.

KatieZ
11-18-2005, 07:58 AM
Life is a school. We all came here to learn certain things and , if you listen to your conscience, to spiritually evolve. We also are here to pay back Karma that we brought on ourselves in former lives. Do you ever see a person that is physically or mentally handicapped and think, oh that is just so unfair to be dealt something like that. Consider that there are two possibilities for why that person is in that condition. 1 He/she chose that life, to experience what it would be like to be blind or what have you and to take that handicap and further evolve his/her soul. Or 2 He/she caused someone else to become blind or whatever in a former life and Karma is kicking him/her in the ass this time around. Or it could be a combination of the two. After your body dies your soul goes to a place in the astral realm and ,with the help of guides, you review your life and previous lives. Then YOU and only you judge yourself. There is no harsher judge in the astral than yourself. You decide if you have learned to become a spiritual person worthy of moving on to higher dimensions or if there is still more that you need to experience in the third dimensional worlds. When you are truely a good soul and know all there is to know about living in harmony and selflessly helping your fellow beings you will move on. Otherwise, with the help of counselers, you will begin planning your return to a three dimensional world. You will consider what you need to learn in order to move up the spiritual ladder. Guides will help find suitable parents to get you in the right enviornment. Do you need to learn oppresion. A ghetto will teach you more about that than say Martha's Vinyard. You choose your parents! It's no accident that you were born who you were and where you grew up. And the decisions you make and the acts (good or bad) you do are all free will.

But these are my beliefs. Do with them what you will.

Hugs

Lacy75
11-18-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi!
I like what Shannon says,,that she is comfortable with any explanation,and that she just accepts the fact that she is what she is,no matter what the reason is.I guess we could talk forever about the different possibilities,and reasons why we are all like we are,and why other people with other problems are the way they are.I am glad to know that i am not the only one who wonders about it.I am happy with everyones response to my question.Thanks to everyone who gives their feelings on it!Bye
Lacy

TGMarla
11-18-2005, 10:19 AM
I think that you are all correct in what you say. My belief in past lives is a bit different. I believe that our souls are a part of God. When a life is born, a small part of God goes into that life to act as a soul. God is the sum of all life force in the Universe. God is comprised of good, bad, male and female...everything. Therefore there are aspects of both the male and the female in all of us. When we die, we go back to God. We bring with us all of the life experiences we had while we were living. In this way, God grows. We blend in, when we are gone, with all of the other life force again. And when a new life is born, some of what we once were may well be a part of that new soul. Hence....past lives. I think that this can happen rather quickly, too...before the soul that has departed has much of a chance to break apart and meld with God. Sometimes much of what made one person can make up another. Hence, a strong feeling of past lives will exist. I am sure that I have been female before. But even if I have not, much of what makes up my soul is feminine. And you know what? I like it that way.

shea
11-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Katie and Julie, I totally agree with your opinion. and all of the opinions in this post are well write!!. I was amazed, that the knowledge of pastlife for you to girls have, and I think most of you are interested in past life.

There's a really good movie about this kind of related field, and I am not sure how many of you have seen this movie but the movie is called " The Five people you met in heaven". it's a story about an old man who worked in the playground as a technician, and when he died, the concil or guide greets him and leads him to the heaven where he was happy while he was on the Earth. Guide helped him looked at his life, like he's seeing a movie of his lifetime. He regret his life because of what he has done to others, and he eventually knew that he has to pay back for it in next life and he began to sobbed.....It was very touchable story and for those who are interested in this field, I recommend to watch this movie.

I tried to explain in easiest way what it feels like in buddhism, because all buddhists and monks are doing meditation because to enlighten and know truly who I am. I believe in America buddhism is getting bigger and bigger, and I could see some movies such as Matrix was made from Diamond Sutra, the book consider known as oldest book from buddhism , and all the actors and directors were buddhists, and including some politicians, and many other hollywood stars are buddhists also.

Diamond Sutra is a book consists of all about teachings from buddha and if you keep reading it by from it, you're past life-Karma will illuminate in current life and all related previous KARMA that you're experiencing in current life will be erased, and you're life will getting much more better and smoother.!!

Lacy75
11-18-2005, 06:10 PM
I for one am going to have to check into Buddhism!Today,i checked out a show on Yoga,that interests me too!Bye all!
Lacy

ericalynne
11-19-2005, 12:25 AM
dear lacy...yes, i firmly believe that i was a woman in all my past lives. my femininity is so strong in me as it has been all my life. the reason i was born male is to atone for some thing i did wrong...and yes this is hell for me. i so desperately need to be my female self and i know i will be in my next life once again...my very soul and my heart and mind are totally female...omg i am in tears as i write this...my femininity so overwhelms me...i hope this has helped you...so many of us fervently believe this and i think it goes beyond rationalization...it is who and what we were, are, and will be again...we will resurrect as the beautiful women we are. love, huggz and kissies...ericalynne

Lacy75
11-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Erica,I know just what you mean!I am terribly emotional like that too .I cry more than many women i know.I havent found a perfect reason why i,and others are this way.I guess telling myself that i have already been a woman just makes things a tiny bit easier.Like you though,i pray that if there is such a thing as reincarnation,that i do get to come back as the beautiful woman that i am supposed to be.I just feel that i should be so beautiful,inside and out.I am fairly good inside,but not quite like i think i would be if i was a woman like i should be.As it is,i am an average looking man,who also has some very cold feelings sometimes.The cold feelings are the man of me.Being a man,and having any cold feelings just doesnt seem right to me.Erica,thanx for your response!I hope to hear from you again!Love to all
Lacy

ericalynne
11-19-2005, 11:11 AM
awwww lacy...you sound so sweet and femme...i am pleased to meet you ...although i must function as a man most of the time, i have such a tender and feminine heart...almost anything will bring me to tears...and i mean anything...believe we were women in our past lives and that we will be the women we were supposed to be in this one...i for one, even though my familial situation makes it impossible for me to ever transition, am always and eternally a woman in my heart, in my mind, and in my very soul...i hope we can chat here some day and share our mutual feelings...i am almost in tears as i write this to you..i am such a woman....and i know you are such a woman as well...
there are so many wonderful sisters here...i am new here but i have read many of their thoughts, and i agree with so many...how i wish i could just meet all of them and you and just sit as women and share our mutual gender...for me it is so wonderful to feel soft and tender, loving and kind, caring and understanding...WE ALL WOULD HAVE MADE SUCH AWSOME AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN...i feel close to you lacy and i truly hope we can chat soon
love, huggzz and kissies...ericalynne

Lacy75
11-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Hey erica!
What you say just goes right into me!It doesnt take a lot for me to get all emotional feeling!I know what you mean about situations preventing you from transitioning.I have an 8 year old son.No woman right now,but i am working on that.Yes,i am attracted to women.Well,i just dont know if i could put this on my family,and the people i care about in my daily life.I am more worried about their feelings than mine,in many ways.They all do know that i am emotional,and i have even gone so far as to express my beleif to them that my emotions are like a womans.But,i think they blow that off and never think that i also wish to be a woman.I just dont know what would happen!
I also know what you mean about this place.I would like to find myself together with everyone here,if just for a short while.I think it would be nice,just to spend some time with a bunch of people who feel the way we do.And to share our thoughts,and feelings.
You saying that you must function as a man most of the time makes me think to say that i would consider myself to really look nothing like a feminine person.To the world,i must just look like a regular guy.To me,its just funny to be such a normal looking man,but to be so feminine inside.
Well,its nice to have met you Erica!If you want to write something back to me,you can write to my e mail,or send a private message,or however you want!
Bye!Love to all!
Lacy

Bernadina
11-19-2005, 12:53 PM
All of us are a combination of male and female. (Unless some of us were conceived by male or female only parents.)

In varying degrees, we run the range from being very male to being quite female.

And I also believe that most of us has had 1 or more past lives. Maybe even hundreds of them. The scientific research into the probability of past lives is proving to the affirmative that we have lived before.

We could have been female as many time as we have been male.

So lets celebrate both of our genders.

(We all know that the "celebate" practice of many religious types was really the results of a misscopy of the original text 1000's of years ago when someone accidently left out the "r". Right?)

Shelly C
12-09-2005, 11:27 PM
I have had a lot of experience with Past life regression (PLR) both as client and fascilitator. Many time the first questions are "is it real"? "is it true"? and "does it fit with my religious beliefs"?

Please set those aside for a moment. I have always had the opinion that the first question should be "will it work for me"? I have seen it work well for many people and leave them with a pleasant, happy experience. I have never seen PLR create, or worsen a problem that someone has. PLR is often used along with psychotherapy with good results.

My personal experiences have been both as male and female, and usually with my current wife in the experience. I'll list a few of my favorites.

1. female, middle east pre-christian era. was sold as wife to a man from a waring tribe (current=wife), that marriage created peace in the area for generations. memories of this regression still give me a peaceful feeling

2. Male soldier 1st millenium (?battle of hastings) took a flaming arrow to the chest. This regression was done during a period in my current life that I was having severe angina after a heart attack. Doctors could not find a cause or cure for it. I replayed the PLR with my wife, she planted the suggestion that I remember to take a good shield with me. The angina stopped immediately and never returned. Dr. said, the heart healed itself.

3. female pre- civil war US prarie. I was washing dishes in a sod house when my husband (again current wife) brought glass windows home for me. incredible feelings of love from that life.

4. male revolutionary war era SE PA/NJ area. long after the war, best friend from war (current wife) our children were getting married. Happy, Proud of children. wonderful memories.

All of the memories I brought back from the PLRs remain with me. The still bring me great pleasure and are as real to me as the memory of typing these words.

I don't really care if they are real or not, the emotions and memories that I have make me feel good. If anyone else has tried it please let us know how you made out.

Shelly

JennyCD
12-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Personally, I don't believe in reincarnation. I think some of us simply are more femme than others, recognizing that part of all of us which is as much femme as male. After all, the difference between male and female is XX vs XY. All males are part female as well. Some of us are just more sensitive to that.

As for the soul, I don't think the soul itself is either male or female. That's a biological thing. The soul is of something beyond or different from the biological.

There have been times I have felt that my soul is very, very old. Other times when I've felt it is a babe in the woods. Always I've felt it was beautiful.

I think we're just here to love each other and be the best person we can manage to be.