PDA

View Full Version : Love the secrecy?

Lainie
07-29-2012, 03:36 PM
New member Alana Wessts just introduced herself, saying in part. "I almost love the secrecy" of crossdressing. A lot of girls here have lamented their fear of exposure. Many have recounted with pride &/or relief their narrow escapes from discovery.

But we haven't heard much about the adrenaline rush of being under cover, like a spy or an investigative reporter. Secret stash of special equipment, sudden identity change, disguise, risky behavior in unfamiliar territory, never knowing when you might encounter hostile opposition, ... Sounds like a formula for a thriller!

Do you find the secret alter ego part of the fun? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment & pride? Would you miss it if you were both outed & accepted?

Miss Mandy
07-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Definitely love the secrecy!!! It is very exciting when I am going about my daily business in my male clothes. Perhaps I may catch view of myself in the mirror and all of the sudden, I can see my alter ego, Miss Jessica, in sexy lingerie, make-up, an indulgent wig and perhaps a chiffon night coat staring back.

It interesting but my wife buys me a special fragrance that I only wear as a women. If I should catch a whiff of it at other times or on another lady, I am immediately transported to my dressing table and and my wardrobe, trying to decide what I will slip on for the evening...

MJ

Sarah Doepner
07-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Not in the least. I really don't like having to hide stuff away and pretend to not have a femme side.

Frédérique
07-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Love the secrecy? Do you find the secret alter ego part of the fun? Does it give you a sense of accomplishment & pride? Would you miss it if you were both outed & accepted?

Yes, I love the secrecy. Yes, my so-called “alter ego” is part of the fun. Yes, it gives me a sense of accomplishment (in highly personal terms). I dislike the word “pride,” but I get immense pleasure by NOT being like everyone else, i.e. I'm happy. And, yes, I would miss the secrecy if everything was out in the open – “outing” tends to diminish the magic I get from crossdressing. A girl can dream, so that’s exactly what I do...
:daydreaming:

Tracii G
07-29-2012, 04:44 PM
I love that part of CDing too.
Its the main reason I don't feel the need to tell everybody.
I have a few selected friends I tell.

NicoleScott
07-29-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't dislike the secrecy. There are reasons why I stay in the closet, and it is what it is. If anything, I'm on the "sorta like" side, as I am accountable to nobody else's standards for my dressing style.

heatherdress
07-29-2012, 05:04 PM
It does make it more challenging, more exciting, riskier, naughtier - maybe. If everyone CDed, or knew- it would feel different. The experience would be different, maybe better in some regards.

KellyJameson
07-29-2012, 05:04 PM
I like the secrecy of hiding in plain sight where others see you and create their story of who you are because their story tells me so much about who they are.

You notice so much when you are perfectly neutral to how others react to you because it takes the focus off of self and you have no need for defense or offense, which is the same thing.

I can see how it would be exhilarating to have crossdressing as a secret but I would find it a burden, probably because I lived with to much secrecy from fear
as a child.

NathalieX66
07-29-2012, 05:13 PM
No.
I feel like this.>>>>>>:chained:

The thrill is long gone, my friends. I am simply me.

I like having another facet to my personality. I do not like living it in secret.....well, not all of it.
Somethings I keep to myself....just because I need a right to keep my sovereign self.

I am not ashamed, by any measure, that I like to wear a dress in public. In fact, I feel quite liberated.

Kate Simmons
07-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Actually, it's perfect for when I do undercover work. Many of you here know I have a lot of different looks. I am retired but I engage in another venue that is not well known. Going en femme, expecially in terra incognita is helpful.:)

BLUE ORCHID
07-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Hi Lainie, That;s old news nothing is hidden three closets full it's a lot easier now.

outhiking
07-29-2012, 11:07 PM
I think that it's less that I like the secrecy, but rather I like having something that's private and only for me. I would love to share it with my wife, but she is not interested, so it's just me and you ladies and I like it that way.

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2012, 11:10 PM
I suppose years ago I found some thrill in hiding, but now there is no hideing for me! My thrill comes from just being me!

CarmenSkye
07-29-2012, 11:58 PM
I'm kind of in the middle. I enjoy the thrill of the secrecy but at times I do wish I had someone to hang out with and accept me in femme.

Diane Smith
07-30-2012, 01:12 AM
Nope, I'd prefer to be fully out in the open. Trying to keep it a secret leads to more stress, the need to be a quick change artist when going from one situation into another, and cuts into the time I can spend dressed.

- Diane

Tara D. Rose
07-30-2012, 01:41 AM
I don't love the secrecy, it's just that I just have to keep it a secret for all of the reasons that have been aforementioned on this site for many years,
Peace & Love & Respect...........Tara D. Rose

Traceyjo
07-30-2012, 05:59 AM
I do find some excitement and feelings of accomplishment in devising ways for keeping my secret and at the same time achieving as much as possible with my crossdressing. Even though my wife knows now but doesn't want any involvement, I am able to dress when she is not around and not leave a clue of what I've been up to (but she realises that I do make the most of that time).

deebra
07-30-2012, 06:40 AM
More NO than YES. It's mentally satisfying to underdress with stockings, panties, bra with small forms, light makeup, fairly tight girl jeans and fem top and go to the mall in winter using a jacket as cover for the protrusion of your breasts, but it also brings stress that you will be read by women looking at the front of the jacket sticking out and then the tight fitting jeans, this is always in the front of your mind when underdressed and out. But when the "fog" comes in you are compelled to do it and risk any consequencies. It would be better to dress fully female with skirt, large forms, wig, makeup and shop, walk and sit with legs crossed just like a woman and the only attention you would draw is an admiring look from a guy or another female. There is great joy in dressing fully as a female and enjoy the feeling of how it feels to walk in heels, a straight skirt, D forms under a clingy nylon blouse, earrings dangling and the taste of lipstick on your lips; and glancing in a store window and seeing the reflection of a curvy, feminine woman coming back. The sad part of a very fulfilling day like this is to have to come home and undress.

bridget thronton
07-30-2012, 08:03 AM
I agree the days I need to switch back are not fun - so no I do not like the secrecy

Cheryl T
07-30-2012, 08:22 AM
I don't miss the hiding and sneaking about. It was too stressful trying to hide everything, find a few moments/hours to dress and somehow be me.
Once I came out to my wife and she accepted me all that disappeared and I'm so glad it did. Now my things hang in the closet as they should. I dress when I please (every day now) and can be me and not some spy lurking in the shadows.

BRANDYJ
07-30-2012, 08:28 AM
No, I have never liked secrecy about anything, let alone my crossdressing. Sure I hide this part of who and what I am from most everyone other then those I'm very close to, such as my SO. It's a need to know thing or that I have very good clues that anyone I tell will be OK with it. Secrecy from SO's is rarely a good thing, and I don't see how anyone can feel good about it.

Jocelyn Quivers
07-30-2012, 08:34 AM
Not in the least. I really don't like having to hide stuff away and pretend to not have a femme side.

Exactly my same thoughts, after so many years it just starts to get very old and tiresome.

danielletorresani
07-30-2012, 11:23 AM
The secrecy is definitely a pretty big part of the thrill for me. Not the biggest part, but a big part.

Lynn Marie
07-30-2012, 12:25 PM
I do like the semi-secret side of me. I say semi-secret because I just don't much care who discovers the classy secret agent lady who lives with me. I'm retired and single, "what me worry" quote from Alfred E. Neuman!

Pythos
07-30-2012, 12:32 PM
No way. I effing hate it. I hate having to hide something that as I have harped on, hurts no one, breaks nothing, and takes money from no one else's pocket but mine. I also think the secrecy thing puts a negative connotation to the whole idea. It helps not one bit.

I would love to be outed, and accepted.

Samantha Jane
07-30-2012, 01:36 PM
I hated the secrey over the years, supressing my femme side for weeks at a time, hiding my clothes, but that in part has changed as I'm now single. There is still an element of secrey to my cding, as I have yet to go out dressed, but I hope to change that in the near future.

Brittany CD
07-30-2012, 04:55 PM
To an extent secrecy is good. It would be good to have all my closest friends know and be a girl around them. But the secrecy part I love is when everyone else thinks you're just another pretty girl

Eryn
07-30-2012, 05:19 PM
I hate the secrecy. It is a necessary evil that I have to deal with every day.

When I get in my car and drive outside the "No fly zone" I feel as if a weight has been lifted. For a few hours I can enjoy myself without having to keep secrets from all those around me.

Robinkay
07-30-2012, 05:42 PM
I hate the secrecy. It is a necessary evil that I have to deal with every day.

When I get in my car and drive outside the "No fly zone" I feel as if a weight has been lifted. For a few hours I can enjoy myself without having to keep secrets from all those around me.

Im in total agreement with Eryn on this one!!