PDA

View Full Version : Need inspiration? These Guyz haz it....

DonniDarkness
07-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Hey Everyone,

I dont start too many threads here but i was looking through videos of songs i liked and this one stood out to me. Growing up listening to their music on the radio, i never really knew the the diversity of the music videos they had made. This one shows the men of rock and roll and modern music in a "Painted Atmosphere". It shows how music and gender expression have grown together. I see so much of how we express ourselves inspired by music and artists.....So, if that's true do we inspire the Musicians and Artists who inevitably pave the way for social acceptance... For us?.. Are we the muses or are we the product of inspiration?

So, the spirit of this post is to inspire your inherent boyish femininity, let it speak throughout your own lives.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=KP47oST_hAE&NR=1

Be fabulous,
-Donni-

and a little bit of

-Donni California-

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Interesting to say the least! Myself! I have no idea!

Sarah Doepner
07-30-2012, 02:23 AM
I've never been a fan of RHCP, but I enjoyed this one and I'll have to listen to a little more of their music. I did appreciate their homage to the history of rock and roll and was pleased to see the various styles and sub-cultures they referenced including those that did more than a little gender bending and making it just a little more acceptable in the eyes of younger people. That is where the acceptance is going to come from, by the way, not from us old fuddy-duddies.