PDA

View Full Version : Waking up in a bra

outhiking
07-29-2012, 11:52 PM
I know it's a no-no to sleep regularly in a bra since it can damage them over time, but I love the feeling of waking up in one. I've taken to putting one on early in the morning and then waking up at my regular time so that it's more of a nap and hopefully not as rough. When I wake up in one, I feel more like a woman and it feel natural.

AllieSF
07-29-2012, 11:56 PM
You just need to buy a bra to sleep in, and if it wears out too soon, you can go buy another one. Sounds like a win-win situation where you sleep as you wish and then occasionally you get to go shopping. Not too shabby.

heatherdress
07-30-2012, 01:20 AM
So what if you ruin a bra or two. You can buy them very reasonably (Walmart).

VS Fan
07-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Agree completely... nothing like waking up dressed. I don't travel often for work, but when I do, I sleep in bra/forms the whole works.

Marcie R.
07-30-2012, 06:19 AM
It is a wonderful feeling to sleep in a bra and panties. It really is a stimulating, feminine experience. Sometimes I have worn them with a beautiful silky nightgown on top.

Beverley Sims
07-30-2012, 06:42 AM
Over a period of time you acquire a few surplus bras.
Wear one of those.
I always wear bras to bed.

BLUE ORCHID
07-30-2012, 06:44 AM
This would be a good time to get an Aha bra or a Genie bra.

Cynthia Anne
07-30-2012, 06:45 AM
The only time I don't wear a bra is in the shower! Been sleeping in one for years! I love going out and buying new ones!

Cheryl T
07-30-2012, 08:41 AM
Try something like the Genie bra or the Rhonda Shear Ahh bra.
They are comfortable and you won't ruin them by sleeping in them.

jackie k
07-30-2012, 09:15 AM
I always wear a sports bra and my forms to bed. Seems I can't not wear them. Only time I don't is for my wife. She likes playing with my nippels. If only they were real! Then we would both be happy.

sissystephanie
07-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Other than my time in the military, I have worn a bra since I was 9 years old. and I almost always have worn a bra to bed. Jackie, you will ruin your forms if you wear them to bed. They were not meant to take the weight they get when you lie on them!

I have natural 40 B's so don't use forms at all! BTW, there are bras made especially for sleeping!