PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Imitation

Katie83
07-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Just something i have been curious about. Is there a female celebrity who you like to or would to imitate or at least take style inspirations from?
For me it has to be Cheryl Cole. I love her fashion sense, her style and her look (She's also gorgeous). I don't think i've ever seen a photo of her when i haven't thought 'I'd like that outfit' or 'I want those shoes' or 'I like how she's done her eye make up in that picture'.
Is it just me? Or do others think the same? If so who do you imitate?
Katie.

erickka
07-30-2012, 05:32 AM
For me, It has to be Carrie Underwood. I was in lust with her on American Idol, and have adored her looks, style and personna, since first seeing her. I certainly have a thing for redheads, but she is one gorgeous young blonde where I make an exception.

Stacey Renee
07-30-2012, 05:08 PM
I am able to get my look to mimic Mila Kunis... My wife is jealous that I am prettier than she is when I am en femme... A lot of years of perfecting a look in the day and now, being 40, I can transform my face to look 25... =)

Bethany_Anne_Fae
07-30-2012, 05:12 PM
My favorite style has always been Stevie Nicks, and incidently I performed as her in a review ten years ago and it was a blast!

Claire_tv_uk
07-30-2012, 07:06 PM
i once tried a victoria beckham make-up tutorial on youtube, and failed miserably :laughing:

if i could have the look of anyone then it'd probably be someone more exotic looking like nicole scherzinger or j-lo, but i'm way too pale for that.

Marcia Blue
07-30-2012, 07:28 PM
I love Adele's look with the nude lip. I have worn it out twice. I even had a few compliments.

Silmaril
07-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Anyone familiar with Anna Silk? She's my answer. She stars in a Canadian sci-fi show called "Lost Girl." When I saw the pilot episode, I was intrigued by her. Her coloring is similar to mine, and I felt immediately affiliated with her. It's not that I have any illusions of ever coming close to being as beautiful as she is; but when I saw her, I immediately felt like if I could be transformed into a woman, I think I would be like her.

docrobbysherry
07-31-2012, 12:27 AM
I try to imitate celebrities all the time! Usually, a character they've portrayed.

Didn't say I do it very well, tho!

Lynn Marie
07-31-2012, 12:38 AM
Maggie the Cat, of course. Tennessee Williams, 1959 movie "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" with Paul Newman, Burl Ives, and "Maggie the Cat" Elizabeth Taylor.

RileyEvans
07-31-2012, 12:57 AM
My celeb inspiration is Cristina Scabbia, one of the lead singers of Lacuna Coil. I love everything about her look. I also like the look of the character Kenzi in "Lost Girl".

vaga505
07-31-2012, 02:54 AM
I imitate J-LO with out success. The next wig I get is going to be a long light-brown weg. I am into long hair, definately with bangs. I am going to channel my inner mariah carry. Less ball gown dresses and more girl next-stoor geans and T-shirt.

toby
07-31-2012, 05:24 AM
This probably ages me but I'd love to be able to imitate Catherine Deneuve. I sadly don't however have her looks, poise or elegance - and I also don't smoke. (Quit Catherine!)

suzy1
07-31-2012, 05:28 AM
Sophia Loren. And if not Sophia Loren then…………………..well Sophia Loren again.

STACY B
07-31-2012, 05:35 AM
Your just begging for the Poperazzi to come an snap a few pics at ya ? Anyway I never Imitate Celebs ,,They always try an copy me ! LOL,,,,, SUPA STAR !!!

BLUE ORCHID
07-31-2012, 06:59 AM
Hi Katie, For me it would be super model Christi Brinkley.

sometimes_miss
07-31-2012, 06:20 PM
This changes for me periodically, but Today? The bombshell of our time: Sofia Vergara. Friendly, smiling a lot, and sexy as all hell.

Marleena
07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
This changes for me periodically, but Today? The bombshell of our time: Sofia Vergara. Friendly, smiling a lot, and sexy as all hell.

Yep, same here. She does it for me.:)

Tracii G
07-31-2012, 07:45 PM
I love Stevie Nick's style of clothing but try to be her no.

Marguarite
07-31-2012, 07:58 PM
BETTE MIDLER Mainly for her Brassy attitude

Julogden
07-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Back in my much younger days, my inspirations were Morgan Fairchild and Donna Mills, and back then I got ahold of Donna Mills' "The Eyes Have It" makeup video and learned a lot from it, so my makeup, particularly eye makeup was inspired by her makeup looks back then, although I never actually tried to look like her. A couple times, people told me that I reminded them of Morgan Fairchild, which was a real boost to the ego, as I've always been in awe of her looks, even now.

Carol

STACY B
07-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Back in my much younger days, my inspirations were Morgan Fairchild and Donna Mills, and back then I got ahold of Donna Mills' "The Eyes Have It" makeup video and learned a lot from it, so my makeup, particularly eye makeup was inspired by her makeup looks back then, although I never actually tried to look like her. A couple times, people told me that I reminded them of Morgan Fairchild, which was a real boost to the ego, as I've always been in awe of her looks, even now.

Carol An you still do my Love !!!

Julogden
08-01-2012, 10:09 AM
An you still do my Love !!!
Alright, the BS is getting pretty deep in here, but thanks anyway, Stacy. ;) :hugs: