PDA

View Full Version : Stop CD'ing? Not Me!

RebeccaLynne
07-30-2012, 01:50 PM
There's a current thread regarding wanting to discontinue CD'ing. I was wondering if there were others, like myself, who've no intention of ever stopping for as long as they live.

I look forward to getting home from work, showering, shaving, applying make-up, and dressing enfemme on a daily basis.

On my days off, I enjoy dressing all day. I absolutely can't get enough of it.

Are there others here who feel the same? Or am I an aberration? Your thoughts?...

suzy1
07-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I think in my case and many others it’s not a question of stopping. It’s just who we are. It’s a part of us.
And I like your positive outlook Rebecca. We need more like you girl.

AllieSF
07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
I plan to keep doing this as long as I still enjoy it or some other circumstance crimps my style! I really hope that doesn't happen.

MelanieB
07-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Rebecca....I've been going 50 years now....so, might give it another 50 and then think it over

Mistybtm
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
There is no way I am going to stop I love it to much to stop I dress every day in some form or another.

Jaymees22
07-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Rebecca, Right now I dress every chance I get and really don't want to stop. But no promises that I will do it forever, just as long as I can. Hugs Jaymee

JenniferLynn0370
07-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Not a chance! You might as well ask me to stop breathing!! As Suzy observed, it is who we are (at least for me it is) and I simply cannot imagine a life without it...unless I transition... :-)

TeresaL
07-30-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm dressed every day, and will in no way giving it up.
I've paid too dearly to get the privilege to dress like I want.

bridget thronton
07-30-2012, 04:33 PM
I hope not (I don't want it to stop)

Renee W
07-30-2012, 04:39 PM
I like the way it makes me feel too much, so if at all possible I plan to crossdress until my final days.

joandher
07-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Ive been crossdressing 61 years hope ive got a few years left in the old girl yet.

deebra
07-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Rebecca I like what you said in your post and that was "I just can't get enough of it", thats how I feel too. It feels sooooo good you just want more and more of it. After a shower when you have just shaved clean (yea, you know where) and you step into some soft sexy panties the thrill starts, each article of lingerie you put on and then the outer clothing just adds to that oh so sensual feeling of becoming a woman.

Stacey Renee
07-30-2012, 04:50 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. It makes me whole... I am 100% masculine in my life, family life, business world, but something was missing from long ago, and that is when I crossdressed. While married with children, I have a very feminine side also, and it sometimes is so strong I can't fight it... I had a bad car accident in 2000, and the doctor who did the CAT scan, after a two week stay discussed my brain with me (grade three concussion) and said to me that the way my brain looks, I have the brain make-up of a female... Feeling better, my wife and I both laughed, but it made sense to me then why I was like I was... When I came out to my wife about being a crossdresser, which has ultimately cured my depression, she remembered that doctor saying that and said it makes sense now... She has accepting and supports my crossdressing, so I will not stop, as I said, it is a part of me that makes me whole!!!

rachaelsloane
07-30-2012, 06:27 PM
After all these years, stopping isn't going to happen, plus I really enjoy more now that I am going out.

Jolene Robertson
07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Rebecce, It took me over 50 years to accept myself (with help from my wonderful wife) soooo there is now way I'm stopping now. I makes me feel complete, and I love the feeling of all the different clothes and under things. Not only will I not stop, I plan on doing it more often.
So in answer to your question... in my humble opinion you are not an aberration! Just a little different like the rest of us.

Hugs
Jolene

betty1253
07-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Stop? No way. Why would I stop something that makes me feel so good? Something that makes me forget the whole day and truly relax.
If this is an aberration then viva the aberration!

Betty

BLUE ORCHID
07-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Rebecca, Stop I think not, Crossdressing is like the Mafia you just can't QUIT !!

Genny B
07-30-2012, 09:01 PM
I know which dress I want to be buried in. Does that answer the question?

docrobbysherry
07-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Darn rite I'm quitting! Maybe tomorrow! Oh wait! Dressing session next weekend! Ok then, next month! No, made a photo date with another girl! Sep. FOR SURE! What about the SCC?

I think, "soon" is a good realistic quitting date! (Is 2050 "soon"?)

sissystephanie
07-30-2012, 09:41 PM
I might stop when they close the lid on me. Oh wait, then I would once again be with my darling late wife! She could do my makeup and fix my wig! I guess I can't ever stop!!

erickka
07-31-2012, 05:26 AM
Stop being myself??? Not a chance!

Katie83
07-31-2012, 06:31 AM
I have no intention of ever stopping. I love dressing up. I love clothes and shoe shopping. I am a cross dresser and proud of it, why should i change?
Katie

Trish
07-31-2012, 07:10 AM
The only time I will stop dressing, is when I die. It's a part of me.

Claire Cook
07-31-2012, 07:16 AM
Gee, I think I can almost say all of the above! Yes, It's part of me and no, I can't see quitting -- although there are times when I have do do drab presentation all of the time. Just have to let my femme time make up for that.

Beverley Sims
07-31-2012, 08:08 AM
I find CDing a great past time.
Rebecca you are not an aberration by any means.

Cheryl T
07-31-2012, 08:44 AM
I tried to stop when I was younger...then a little older...then older still.
Finally I realized it's not something that I DO...it's WHO I AM!!

Now that I've accepted myself I have finally stopped.....thinking about stopping!!!!!

ArleneRaquel
07-31-2012, 01:50 PM
I'll never return to living drab.

ReineD
07-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Are there others here who feel the same? Or am I an aberration? Your thoughts?...

It stands to reason that the majority of members are here to celebrate (or fuel) their feminine gender expression and I'm surprised that you might even consider being an aberration, unless you said this sarcastically?

Still, there are people for whom the CDing is not comfortable and there have been members in the past who have asked if anyone had been successful with quitting. Surely you've heard of the purging cycles that many CDers go through and you may even have gone through one or two yourself when you were young?

I applaud you for accepting yourself so well that you have no intention of quitting now, and this is especially nice after the positive experience with your girlfriend that you shared here recently. You're on a roll right now. :)

But, please understand and respect that not everyone is in the same place as you. Sorry, but I rather question the motive for having started this thread, since we all know the content of most of the threads here, and very few of them have anything to do with wanting to quit.

RebeccaLynne
08-02-2012, 01:15 AM
It stands to reason that the majority of members are here to celebrate (or fuel) their feminine gender expression and I'm surprised that you might even consider being an aberration, unless you said this sarcastically?

Reine, no sarcasm was intended. I was attempting to enthusiastically celebrate my enjoyment of CD'ing, and merely inquired as to whether other CD'ers were as passionately enamored with the activity as I find myself to be.

Still, there are people for whom the CDing is not comfortable and there have been members in the past who have asked if anyone had been successful with quitting. Surely you've heard of the purging cycles that many CDers go through and you may even have gone through one or two yourself when you were young?

My hope is that CD'ers will find peace with their desire to embrace dressing in the clothing of the opposite sex, and find fulfillment in acquiescing to their longing to do so, rather than castigate themselves for failing to conform to society's norms.

Certainly, some may wish to divest themselves of what they might consider an unacceptable outlet of expression; they are in turmoil, and understandably seek answers to their dilemma. I suppose those who've been successful won't be heard from here, as I'm of the opinion that they've decided it wasn't for them, and have gone elsewhere.

As to purging, I can say the only things I've purged where photographs of me en femme. I burned them during my divorce proceedings, during which my estranged wife still had keys to my residence before I changed the locks... and I really wish I had not done so, and had located a place for their safekeeping, instead. You know, memories of happier times...

I applaud you for accepting yourself so well that you have no intention of quitting now, and this is especially nice after the positive experience with your girlfriend that you shared here recently. You're on a roll right now. :)

Reine, I've never even considered discontinuing CD'ing, whether or not my GF was OK with it; I accept her as she is, just as I expect her to accept me. If her level of discomfort was such that she felt she absolutely couldn't live with it, then by all means I would encourage her to seek companionship elsewhere, as no purpose would be served by either of us denying the other the unfettered freedom to achieve happiness.

But, please understand and respect that not everyone is in the same place as you.

Circumstances are different for everyone, and each moves at their own pace within their designated parameters. That's perfectly understandable, and I certainly respect everyone's situation.

Sorry, but I rather question the motive for having started this thread, since we all know the content of most of the threads here, and very few of them have anything to do with wanting to quit.

Reine, we've exchanged PM's previously on an urelated topic. I appreciate your position as a mod, and have observed your thoughtfulness and candor in many of your posted responses to innumerable threads.

Yet to question that I have some particular "motive" for initiating what I consider a positive, celebratory thread puzzles me... might you be willing to expand on your thoughts in the public forum for clarity and enlightenment of the readership?

I'm always receptive to consideration of viewpoints which may differ from my own, and harbor no animosity to those with whom I might disagree on a given subject...

Thanks to all who've responded; I've always felt we're a cohesive group when it comes to our common crossdressing bond, and you've reaffirmed it... thanks again!

ReineD
08-02-2012, 01:35 AM
I appreciate your position as a mod, ...

Yet to question that I have some particular "motive" for initiating what I consider a positive, celebratory thread puzzles me... might you be willing to expand on your thoughts in the public forum for clarity and enlightenment of the readership?

I'm a member here too, not just a mod. :)

But what made me say that, was this:

There's a current thread regarding wanting to discontinue CD'ing. I was wondering if there were others, like myself, who've no intention of ever stopping for as long as they live.

You wondered if there were others who've no intention of stopping, in a forum that celebrates the CDing 95% of the time! lol And then you felt you might have been an aberration, again in a forum where the vast majority of people say how much they love doing this! :eek:

So the obvious difference between the vast majority of the posts here and your words above just felt to me like sarcasm, as if you were subtly putting down the member who currently wants to stop by specifically mentioning his thread (it doesn't take much for anyone to go down the list of threads to figure out who this is) and by emphasizing the fact that he wants to stop, in a forum full of people who obviously don't want to.

... and in my usual candid way, I asked. :)