PDA

View Full Version : Interesting morning

Diana L
07-30-2012, 04:38 PM
My sister was coming to town today so I took the day off to pick her up. My wife had asked me to go by the bank to get something out of our safe deposit box and pick up some groceries before going to the airport. I usually don't dress between memorial day and labor day but decided to dress this morning. I wore ladies shorts, a tee shirt and forms and ladies flip flop sandles with a 2 inch heel. I threw on my wig, lipstick and very light makeup. I headed to the bank first. I knew I would need a photo ID to get in the safe deposit box but I decided to just act normal and see what happened. The girl at the bank was friendly and professional. When I handed her my ID I commented that I didn't look like my photo ID today and she said she didn't care. Igot signed in and took care of my business and left. Next I went to the grocery store which I have done many times and it was uneventfull.
The takeaway of the days activities is that I was confident,friendly and acted like I belonged and as a result I was treated the same way.

Diana

Nikki A.
07-30-2012, 06:20 PM
But did you pick up your sister dressed?
It's true though if you act with confidence you will be treated as such.

linda allen
07-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Why don't you dress between memorial day and labor day ?

BLUE ORCHID
07-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Hi Diana, It sure sounds like you had a great day
Oh yea did you pick up your sister dressed and why
no dressing June, July & August.

Cynthia Anne
07-30-2012, 11:47 PM
Diana, your story has got my attention! PLEASE finish it! Hugs!

Diana L
07-31-2012, 09:47 AM
I didn't pick my sister up dressed. She is a half sister that I have only known a short time. I only see her once or twice a year so I don't think I will ever tell her. She also has a lot of baggage that has to do with our dad (he was not a nice guy.)
I don't dress between memorial day and labor day because of an agreement I have with my wife. Usually it isn't a problem for me but for some reason this summer my fem side didn't go back to the closet easily.

Diana

linda allen
07-31-2012, 10:34 AM
............. I don't dress between memorial day and labor day because of an agreement I have with my wife. Usually it isn't a problem for me but for some reason this summer my fem side didn't go back to the closet easily.

Diana

That leaves more questions than answers. Why did you and your wife agree that you wouldn't dress between memorial day and labor day?

Diana L
07-31-2012, 11:04 AM
When our kids little the summer was family time. Boating, camping etc. also my desire to dress seems less in the summer so I agreed that summer is her time to have me as she wants. After labor day I can be as feminine as I want. I underdress everyday, shave my body and dress fully when I want. On my days off I run errands and go shopping all as Diana. At one point we were very close to divorce we put all this in writing in an attempt to stabilize our marriage. It worked but now I want to eliminate the written agreement but she doesn't want to.

Diana

Claire Cook
07-31-2012, 11:09 AM
I knew I would need a photo ID to get in the safe deposit box but I decided to just act normal and see what happened. The girl at the bank was friendly and professional. When I handed her my ID I commented that I didn't look like my photo ID today and she said she didn't care. Igot signed in and took care of my business and left. Next I went to the grocery store which I have done many times and it was uneventfull.
The takeaway of the days activities is that I was confident,friendly and acted like I belonged and as a result I was treated the same way.

Diana

Hi Diana,

I did the same thing at our bank in Florida several years ago, with essentially the same result. The girl at the counter was very nice, even complimented my clothes. I think your last sentence is a wonderful take home for us, thanks for sharing.

Stephanie47
07-31-2012, 11:22 AM
I understand not being able to be en femme during the summer months. It seems a little unusual you and your wife have a written agreement. But that's fine! It clearly establishes the agreement. No misinterpretations. I've been living and espousing the position of establishing boundaries and adhering to them. Any change in the mutually accepted boundaries always need to be negotiated. Even though I am not able to dress during the summer months, I know after Labor Day my wife will go back to work and I will be able to allow Stephanie to reappear.