PDA

View Full Version : Never going back into that closet, the alternative really scares me

michelleinktown
07-30-2012, 06:21 PM
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Life/All/Transition+from+Michael+Michelle+smooth+Kingston+P enitentiary/7008614/story.html?fb_action_ids=10150964278313848&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=hovercard

Front page news again. Just the start of educating the masses

Michelle

Traci Elizabeth
07-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Interesting story but also like so many others. I wish her well and success in her transition.

Melody Moore
07-30-2012, 09:02 PM
I wish her well and success in her transition.
Traci, that story is about the OP herself, not some third party.

Anyway, well done Michelle, keep your chin up, ignore the naysayers and be proud.
:hugs: xx

Inna
07-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey girl, I shed a tear.....well maybe two :) Such is our path of thorns, yet, somehow I have always seen a bit of beautiful, warm and wonderful rays of light poking through the thick ghastly clouds of forced conformity. You are brave, extremely brave, and for that I have a tremendous respect for you and how you promote the need, nature and normalcy of transition.

All my love, Inna

Persephone
07-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Wow Michelle! You are one terrific lady! You go, girl!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jorja
07-30-2012, 10:58 PM
Well now, out of the frying pan into the fire. Well done. Don't let anyones remarks make you change your mind. You are right where you belong. Watch out for those dust bunnies though, they will try to get you back in the closet so they are not lonely. ;)

Traci Elizabeth
07-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Oops! But congrats. It's always nice to welcome others to the daylight!

PaulaAnn
07-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Michelle; Oh my! what an incredibly brave girl you are....well done and I'm so happy for you.You certainly have some sand in you.....you are an inspiration for all.
Bravo Zulu girl.
Paula.

TeresaL
08-03-2012, 02:36 PM
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Life/All/Transition+from+Michael+Michelle+smooth+Kingston+P enitentiary/7008614/story.html?fb_action_ids=10150964278313848&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=hovercard

Front page news again. Just the start of educating the masses
Michelle

Wow. Thanks to you and others likewise, society is getting a taste of who their brothers, sisters, parents, neighbors, co-workers, and general public really are about.

BTW, I retired last year from four years of working the visitation room for our inmates. Broken people (maybe) are sensitive to others who may not fit mainstream society. They know, sometimes from the heart, and may not be as quick to judge our proclivity to bend the gender line. Seems like there was a long-haired Guy who...

Kristy_K
08-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Nice going Michelle.... Just remember if the going gets tough to just keep your chin up and your chest out.