PDA

View Full Version : To everyone!

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Hi To all my sisters!I just want to say that only having been coming here a few days has already made a profound improvement in my attitude,and feelings about myself.I want to thank everyone who has supported me,and given me words of encouragement.I consider everyone here,whether we have written to each other or not,to be my friends.We all share a common bond,which,i am beggining to realize is a very special thing.I hope everyone here finds what they are looking for.I hope no one here who may be confused continues to be.We have a great place with great people here to give us all the suppoert we need.I also want everyone to know i am here for anyone to talk to.I have been dealing with these feelings my whole life,so,there is nothing i would not understand,or sympathize with.Take care everyone!Bye
Everyones sister!
Lacy

Julie
11-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Awwww.... You're so sweet Lacy! And an Illinoisian to boot! :thumbsup:

Thank you! That made my day :)

Clarissa3d
11-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Hi Lacy,
please feel free to open up here. I am sure someone can help or at least have some words of wisdom.

I can honestly say that I love everyone here.
Hugs
Clarissa

:)

Lacy75
11-17-2005, 09:41 PM
Glad i could help Julie! Yes,i am sweet!So are you!I look forward to the day when i can have a look like yours!And thanks to you Clarissa!I plan on opening up here!I mean everything i say,,I love you all to!Three days ago may just have been the beginning of my life,and i am glad i have found all of you to share it with!Bye!
Love to all!
Lacy

HaleyPink2000
11-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Hugz Hun. Hope we can chat more.

Haley:)

sandra_lag
11-18-2005, 03:59 AM
I´ve been navigating throw the net several years while I learned who I am, what I am and how to express my inner feelings. And I feel THIS PLACE is my home
I´ve found other helpfull pages but no one like this. I´m very happy to have found this place, and all of you, sisters :gh:

hugs and kisses
Sandra

swiss_susan
11-18-2005, 04:46 AM
In the short time since I found the forum I have a better understanding of who I am. And who I want to be.

I look forward to getting to know you better Lacy.

Hugs Susan

cathy b
11-18-2005, 06:53 AM
attitude
wow what a big word.
i have been dressing for over 20 years. and never realized that just puting on a dress is not what is all about. attitude. all these years while dressed i never let go of my male ego wouldn't let myself b e sweat,weak,soft,tender,or any other gg emotions. attitude wow your may b e a newbie here but so far ahead of me. you don't need to come some of us for help we need to come to you. thanks you have opened a whole new world for me.
you are indead sweat and refreshing.

love and hugs

TGMarla
11-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah, Lacy...It's kinda cool here, isn't it?I haven't been coming here all that long, either, but I feel like this is a place where I belong, where I am accepted, where I can be one o' the girls, and where people like me and who are like me. Can't beat that, can you?

Tiffy
11-18-2005, 08:37 AM
To me this place is home. And I am honored to live here with sisters like all of you. Thank you ladies.

April Marie

Sharon
11-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Very nicely said, and the sentiments are returned to you in kind, Lacy.:)

Jasmine Ellis
11-18-2005, 08:41 AM
hi Lacy. wonderful to know you are in here and hope to have a chat soon

Shannon
11-18-2005, 08:59 AM
Hi Lacy -- I'm so happy you have found a home and friends here at the forum. It is a wonderful place, and a wonderful feeling, isn't it!

Lacy75
11-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Thanks to everyone who has answered my post!I think what Cathy says is interesting.I have always looked like a regular guy,but wow,i can be an extremely emotional person.I feel so much for people who are in pain,mental,or physical.I know a lot about mental pain.I have been beating myself up in my head my whole life!Well,i agree ,just putting on a dress wont let you know what its like to be a woman on the inside.For me,that feeling has always been there.I have never had a problem with being sweet,and caring,loving.I look forward to getting to know all of you better!We will just take it all one day at a time!Bye!
Love to all!
lacy