PDA

View Full Version : Having urges again.

rochelle33
07-31-2012, 06:28 AM
I'm still a closet CD, haven't gotten the courage to go out. I plan on visiting some CD clubs in town. I'm in Los Angeles so the scene is pretty good. I recently gained weight so i'm not happy with the way I look, as a male or in while CDing. I wish I could meet someone who CD's in town, so I can work up the courage. I'm not very passable though. My real gripe is that when I CD, I get the urge to be treated like a woman by a man, especially sexually. I think i'm becoming more open to the idea of trying something with a man, while dressed. Start slow of course. I have to start going out of course, but i'm surprised that i'm more open to the idea. I don't want to be in a relationship with a man, just want to be treated like a girl. What are your thoughts girls, have any of you experimented, how far did you go, what was the scenario? I would love to hear your thoughts. If any of your girls are in LA, and want a CD friend, please message me.

femaletrouble
07-31-2012, 10:55 AM
I get the same feelings as you. i would love to be wined an dined in some country pubs, have flowers an chocolates brought me, an to hold hands an then be made love to(this is getting abit mills an boone) but yes i get the same urges but bein closet bound its very dificult

Stephanie47
07-31-2012, 11:11 AM
In my mind being treated like a girl does not include being picked up in a club or bar and performing oral sex on a man. Sometimes expectations exceed the actual event. Something in the back of my mind says guys you meet in a club or bar who know you are a cross dresser are expecting the service you describe. Just my personal opinion. I'd suggest a local support club of other cross dressers to nurture your desires to spread your wings.

Cynthia Anne
07-31-2012, 08:40 PM
I always figrued if I ever by chance met a man that would treat me as a lady then I would treat hil like a man!