PDA

View Full Version : Mindset of a woman?

femaletrouble
07-31-2012, 10:08 AM
This is what i mean. when you first try on your silky undies an new dress after showering an shaving then you put the moisterizer on an top it off with some divine perfume, then you are at a level of the most feminine, you can acutaly feel in those few hours like a real woman, but then as the evenin draws on the thoughts an feels subside til i realy feel nothing more than a man in a sexy dress. how could / can i keep those soft sensual feelings from fading? what if i were to use feminizing hynosis? its just when you reach that peak i dont want to come down that hill.

kellycan27
07-31-2012, 10:28 AM
I don't think that this is something that can be learned, but rather something that comes from inside you. Those feelings are there or they're just not.

bridget thronton
07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
I just in the moment and enjoy each thing I do and enjoy person I have a chance to talk to

Beverley Sims
07-31-2012, 12:40 PM
I think you have to dress as a woman and go out as one continually for a few weeks before that type of mindset can set in. You have to be totally immersed in the role and not be conscious of being a male to get it to work. Interact with women a lot and be accepted to see how you feel then.
That is my own humble opinion.
Any suggestions?

Lorileah
07-31-2012, 01:05 PM
I agree with Kelly. I don't need all the trappings and put ons. I can feel like me anytime :) How do you keep it from fading? Well if it is really you, in your mind, they won't go away.

Tracii G
07-31-2012, 01:17 PM
I agree with Kelly. I don't need all the trappings and put ons. I can feel like me anytime :) How do you keep it from fading? Well if it is really you, in your mind, they won't go away.

I agree with this view.

outhiking
07-31-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm guessing that a lot of GG's feel sexy and special when they put on some nice clothes and then by the end of the night the feeling subsides. I like when I forget that I'm dressing and it simply feels natural. Then I catch myself in the mirror or see my pretty nails and it all comes back. Maybe if you find a way to take your mind off of it, you might have a similiar experience.

BRANDYJ
07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Sounds kind of like making love. The build up to the act and then the act itself and when it's over, those great feelings subside. Or mabe if you've been craving some chocolate ice cream. That first bite, first scoop is sevine. But by the time you reach the bottom of that gallon, it's not the same good feeling. very thing has peaks, valleys and some level ground.

sometimes_miss
07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
I can't really identify with it; when I'm 'dressing up' in female clothes, I'm really dressing down. It's my male clothing that's the costume. The girl stuff is what I feel like I'm supposed to be wearing, and once it's on, I kind of just go about the rest of my day. I suppose you could keep the 'feeling' of being dressed up special by accessorizing more, bracelets that move or clink or make noise or something to keep the input of the outfit giving you feedback, maybe dangling earrings that you hear as they move or touch your neck? Make it a point to pick up your compact or stop in front of a mirror to check your appearance? Fixing your make up if you're wearing it? A lip gloss wand is always good, I see lots of girls using those during the day to quickly touch up.

Melissa Rose
07-31-2012, 06:03 PM
....you can acutaly feel in those few hours like a real woman....

While I get the sense and thought of what you are trying to convey, but how do you know what being a real woman feels like? Being a woman is way more than wearing women's clothes and cosmetics. You are feeling the way you think or guess a real woman feels like. You are equating how you feel while en femme as to how a real woman feels (and this assumes all real women have the same internal sense of being). In essence, you are saying clothing and soft sensual feelings defines a real woman. IMHO, there is more to it than that. As others have said, it is an essence, an internal sense of being - either it is there or it is not. Clothes and cosmetics does not make a real woman nor does wearing them create something that is not already there. Substituting "feminine" for "real woman" is probably a better way to state it. It may seem like splitting hairs definition wise, but there is a big difference.

No doubt feeling soft and sensual is great and probably very different than the way you feel while in male mode. Definitely enjoy it, love it, and savor it. Whether it is "real" or not should not take away any of the joy you experience, but to quote an old song "It's just my imagination, running away with me".

Marleena
07-31-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't think that this is something that can be learned, but rather something that comes from inside you. Those feelings are there or they're just not.

I agree with Kelly you can't force it.:)

Flent
07-31-2012, 08:49 PM
You need to freshen up after a few hours. Go into a stall in the ladies room and do a quick stretch. Take your heels off for a second and wiggle your toes before putting them back, composing yourself and going to the sink. Use hand sanitizer on your hands and arms. Have a breath mint. Rewet your contact lenses if you wear them, or put in eye drops. Powder your nose, check your eyeliner, redo your lipstick. Check your hair, add a fresh dab of perfume, make sure your slip/bra straps aren't showing. Stand up straight, big smile at yourself in the mirror and go out again.

BLUE ORCHID
07-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Hi FT. , I'm the same person no matter what I'm wearing I know that I have to put ORCHID away for the night
But I know that tomorrow ORCHID will be back and I make plans for what she will be wearing next visit.