PDA

View Full Version : Purging............A Reality Check??

Thera Home
07-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Conflict............Masculine Entity(Him) and Feminine Entity(Her) within a Man

He has taken off my adornments,my braclets,my rings including my beloved wedding band and my necklace. He has discarded the few remnants of garments which I treasured.He has trimmed my nails to stumps and has erased the shine. I look at my face and I have a beard now. My once soft and smooth body has grown hair like moss on a tree and my skin has become rough and uncared for.

Oh................A once beautiful temple has now become what appears to an abandoned castle overgrown.............................
But amongst this which most would call madness,I have been granted a peace of mind beyond all understanding.(I will share this with you in the religious forum at a later date.) Two entities.........One Man,Hmmmm...............

He has occupied himself with things the world would Honor a Man for. He has gone back to his garage and has begun hoening his craftsmanship,playing with things that I find as silly nonsense. He will finally place me in the "tower keep" of his
heart where I spend most of my time. This body was designed and created for Him so I will submit to his request and walk unbound to the dungeon which He says is my room. I hear him block and chain the door as I look out the slits in the stone that are my windows. From here I see my life transpire until he once again decides to release me. From here I see Him go about his business without even glancing my way.

The rantings of a (mad?) man

Thera

bridget thronton
07-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Very nice imagery, you write well

KellyJameson
07-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Without peace of mind there is no beauty only madness

Tracii G
07-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Never close a portion of your inner self it only leads to anguish and pain.
Internal struggles are not healthy.
Be free to express who you are and life will be balanced.
I'm not an overly esoteric person who feels the need to be immersed in deep thought and have to know the ins and outs or why and ifs in life.
Life is a group of experiences some good some bad.
Learning to filter the bad memories to one place and the good to another has helped me a lot.

Amy Fakley
07-31-2012, 06:28 PM
you are the universe experiencing itself.
every person on the earth has a unique perspective on the universe, like billion-sided mirror.

We have the somewhat uncommon privilege of experiencing two converging perspectives of male and female.
I too had really strong feelings like the ones you're describing for most of my life, until I reached an equilibrium ... the realization that one perspective simply informs the other.
I enjoy being a dude time as much as I enjoy chick time, as long as I remember that these are just two sides of the same coin. There will be girly times, and there will be manly-man times and I can enjoy both immensely, in a way that most others in the world cannot even imagine.

focus on the gift. it is not necessarily a curse if you choose to view it through that lens.

BLUE ORCHID
07-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi Thera, It feels like I just watched the TWILIGHT ZONE.

Thera Home
08-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi Thera, It feels like I just watched the TWILIGHT ZONE.

Blue Orchid Luv

This is for you while you watch this Saga unfold:heehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk

you are the universe experiencing itself.
every person on the earth has a unique perspective on the universe, like billion-sided mirror.

We have the somewhat uncommon privilege of experiencing two converging perspectives of male and female.
I too had really strong feelings like the ones you're describing for most of my life, until I reached an equilibrium ... the realization that one perspective simply informs the other.
I enjoy being a dude time as much as I enjoy chick time, as long as I remember that these are just two sides of the same coin. There will be girly times, and there will be manly-man times and I can enjoy both immensely, in a way that most others in the world cannot even imagine.

focus on the gift. it is not necessarily a curse if you choose to view it through that lens.

Yes mfakley, it is most definitly a gift

:daydreaming:

Never close a portion of your inner self it only leads to anguish and pain.
Internal struggles are not healthy.
Be free to express who you are and life will be balanced.
I'm not an overly esoteric person who feels the need to be immersed in deep thought and have to know the ins and outs or why and ifs in life.
Life is a group of experiences some good some bad.
Learning to filter the bad memories to one place and the good to another has helped me a lot.

Tracii

I believe struggles and friction with in us warrants growth and maturity

Without peace of mind there is no beauty only madness

An endles sea of madness, Kelly

Very nice imagery, you write well

bridget

THANK YOU so much for your wonderful comment.

A poet and dont even know it:heehee:

And the Saga continues

Today he asked most graciously if I may tend the gardens within his castle, he says that he has tried desparatley to bring his gardens to life especially the flowers which he loves to feel and smell. He tells me that he's jealous of me for when I tend the gardens they spring to life. I leave my chambers and walk about as the grey fades and the sun shines. It is an early crisp morning and the flowers and landscape welcome the sun and dew that hangs from thier limbs. The droplets resemble small prisms as the sun send its rays through them.

.............I turn around and I see a smile on his face.................

Thera

sterling12
08-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Well, that's very eloquent....but, do you really not expect The Princess to escape from The Castle at some later date?

This is why we always advise not to burn down The Castle, and throw away The Princess' Stuff!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Thera Home
09-07-2012, 10:20 AM
More Blah Blah Blah:heehee:

It is a crisp morning
as I walk through the gardens that she has tendered
I feel as all the flowers are smiling at me
I look for her but shes no where in sight
I walk to her chambers and I find her there looking at the walls
the walls are like murals that she has painted
The paintings on the wall appear to be abstract since they have painted over many times
There are two in particular that stand out
A painting of her walking down a crowded Blvd in all her glory
the other is what appears to be a chinese dragon that has her cornered
I ask her about this one
she looks at me with tears in her eyes

Thera

Kate Simmons
09-07-2012, 11:04 AM
The lovely Genie will come back out when she is ready my friend.:)

Cheryl T
09-07-2012, 03:18 PM
He need a good swift kick in the behind to wake him up to what he's ignoring....

Thera Home
09-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Well, that's very eloquent....but, do you really not expect The Princess to escape from The Castle at some later date?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Thanks Joanie
She sometimes thinks about it but is afraid of what lies out there:eek:

He need a good swift kick in the behind to wake him up to what he's ignoring....

..........................:heehee:

He ponders Her

As I turn away to leave her chambers
I reflect on her carefree innocence
as I walk the bridge from the keep to the Hall
I notice on the horizon beyond the range of my artillery
Demons on thier beasts waiting for any opportunity to
kidnap her and do with her what they please.
My eyes fix on thier leader behind the trees
His glowing red eyes just watching
as a buck watches his does.
What a prize she would be to him.
My eyes squint and my teeth grind
Oh.....to savor their blood on my sword.

I must keep vigil and protect her at all costs.
Even if she sees me as the dragon that keeps her at bay.

This time Im the snake in the garden

Missy
09-19-2012, 11:18 AM
All most like Dr. Jeckel, and Miss Hide. LOL

Elena Ornamental
09-19-2012, 11:22 AM
WOW! Excellent prose, but if you're looking for advice maybe you need to be more specific.

Beverley Sims
09-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Hmmmm..... Verrry Interesting.....
But Stoopid.