PDA

View Full Version : CD with guts!

stacycoral
07-31-2012, 07:06 PM
:) Hi, some CD's really has guts, i was in Macy, yesterday, visiting about a possible makeover in the near future, and the next thing we knew a person walk by wearing a skirt and top, with a purse, no makeup or extra hair,
Wow and this in a small western city, were people are not so TG friendly, I happy for this person that she can go out and not have people causing trouble, i walk out in the mall and i heard someone talking about her, as i walk by, at less it didn't sound like that they were making fun of her. You girls that go out without makeup or wigs I know this sound like a male saying but Hats Off to you girls, Please be care!!!

STACY B
07-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey I tell ya if they have the ballz to do that I dont think I would be the one to tell um not to ? She mite be an ex MMA fighter ? Hell you dont know about people now days . I just say live an let live ,,A long time ago ,,,Cant rememeber when maybe 10-15 years ,,Me an my wife were shopping at Cato ,,An a guy walked in an had on a pair of pumps ,, He walked over to the shoe section an began looking at them an tryed a few pair on an left ,,There was one lady an her children there an her child said heyyy like the kid was going to say ( That guys got on girls shoes ) But before the kidd could say anything the mother seen the man an coverd the kids mouth an told them to be quiet . An ive seen that guy after that ,,,He was in a complex checking his mail an had on pumps ,,So it wasn't a joke . Bald an had on jeans an Tshirt an black Pumps .

Cynthia Anne
07-31-2012, 07:46 PM
Just more proof that crossdressers are brave people! Like myself I don't give a damn what others think! Hugs!

Brittany CD
07-31-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey I tell ya if they have the ballz to do that

:laughing: That's humourously ironic!

Tracii G
07-31-2012, 07:56 PM
I see with regularity guys wearing womens shoes so not a huge deal.I do it everyday.
Never get called on it.
A few times in girls jeans,top and shoes I have had several young guys say things but I just go on and not pay any attention to them.
Once a younger guy maybe 17 said hey queer boy let me kick your a$$.I told him just you or do your buddies want in on the fun?
I think that made him think twice about having to deal with me.

Amy R Lynn
07-31-2012, 07:57 PM
I wish I coud go without caring what people think! That is gutsy! Good for her. I have seen some people in my area half dressed as well. I agree you have to be so careful in this crazy world.

Tracii G
07-31-2012, 08:03 PM
I always keep an eye on things going on around me.Better safe than sorry.

BLUE ORCHID
07-31-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi Stacy, That sounds like a trail blazer for all of us.

STACY B
07-31-2012, 08:10 PM
I dont know why someone would want to hurt a little cute girly girl like you Tracy ? That would be a Dam shame ,,Thats like beating up the Easter Bunny . Some folks just never learn ? Us wanna beez just mite bring a little something more to the table than our cute outfit ? BEWARE !!!

Eryn
07-31-2012, 08:32 PM
...if they have the ballz to do that....

:laughing: That's humourously ironic!

Well, perhaps she's referring to courage!

There's a lot of folks who would laugh at us, but few of them could summon the courage to do what we do! :)

Barbara Ella
07-31-2012, 08:44 PM
I really feel sorry for someone hassling one of us. We are walking on the edge to begin with, just going out dressed, and one push, and its over the edge and they are history. A handbag strap makes a wonderful garrote.

Hugs all, Barbara

Tracii G
07-31-2012, 09:28 PM
I learned to defend myself from the age of 10, studied Shao-Lin Karate (Kung Fu as some call it) and still study it to this day.
Spent time in the bush in the 70's so not much gets me unglued.
The mind of a bully is easy to deal with.
It is sad that some feel threatened by us but I guess that is always going to happen.