PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing a passing fancy?

emmicd
11-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Is crossdressing fun for most of you?

Are you content with dressing in private?

Do you like the fact that it's your "little secret"?

Will you stop or feel you need to continue to dress en femme?

emmi

andreaboots
11-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Excellent thread Emmi!! :hmmm: I think that for some reason as I get older the desire to CD is becoming stronger. When I finally accepted myself in this realm I felt more together than ever. Granted, I still don't understand all of it but I intend to have fun with it and now I'm ready to go out to a club with the girls and really experience my fem life!!! So should you if you're ready!! Love ya!:thumbsup: :gh:

jo_ann
11-17-2005, 11:40 PM
I've been dressing very casually the whole year (dress up maybe once every month or two), but lately I've got the bug (more so since I did some shopping), yep, nothing like some new threads to get you addicted again. I've dressed up like 3 times this week and loving it... suddenly getting better at makeup too, I copied the eye shadow of a woman and it came out pretty good. I must say it's exponential.. if you look like shit, you'll tend to not want to dress up "I'm not gonna bother crossdressing because I won't look femminine anyway", but if you keep at it and discover how to look better, and you like the way you look, you'll tend to do it more... Also, comfort is a big factor. If your in a tight dress and very constricted to get anything done, the tendacy will be "Ok, I can't take these clothes anymore, I'm dressing down!"

Billijo49504
11-18-2005, 01:41 AM
Yup, Your right!! It's just a passing fancy, at least for the last 50 or so years. It goes in hiding for a while, but then it comes back....BJ

sandra_lag
11-18-2005, 04:13 AM

emmi

1.It is fun always, but when I find I´m not in the mood, I don´t crossdress, so I think I don´t do it FOR fun, it´s fun in itself. Also, if I have not enough time I don´t even put a thong. I usually crossdress form head to toes.
2. I´m not content with it been private. In fact I began my photo shoots and thread here becouse I need to socialize my femme side with other, I start here, but I think I don´t last any time in go out..I hope
3.I don´t like it as a secret, too. I wanna everyone around me know so I could go out depending on my mood, as a girl, as a boy... :lol:
4.This question is difficult to answer. I pass throw times I can´t or I don´t wanna dress. Depends on my mood, but if I learnd something last years if that this will stay with me all life, although from time to time I don´t dress, I´ll always be a transgender people and will crossdress :gorgeus:

swiss_susan
11-18-2005, 05:47 AM

emmi

Is it fun, well yes I don rather enjoy it.

I am content dressing in private but that dosen't mean I don't want to get out to.

"My little secret", thats one part I dont like, I really would like at least one person I could share it with, in a non electronic format.

I don't plan on stopping anytime soon (just did too much shopping to quit) :D but if and when the time comes that I don't want to then I would stop.

Susan

cathy b
11-18-2005, 05:55 AM
yes
no
no
will always dress.

Sophie_A
11-18-2005, 06:10 AM
I wouldnt do it if it wasnt fun or didnt feel so right

No, I love going out and about, whether its for a walk, a drive or best of all out to a pub or a club.

Its not anymore, had enough of hiding myself.

I dont see me stopping, its just so strong at the minute.

Tiffy
11-18-2005, 09:16 AM

emmi

Emmi, Yes dressing is fun to me. And I am mostly content to dress in private. And unless something happens to make me think I look good it will always be in private, except in front of my mother in law. Not sure that I like the fact that it is our little secret. From time to time it is nice to be wearing soemthing fem and noone knows. But, keeping this secret is what has made for pure hell for over 20 years. And I know have shared this with most of my family. So I am tired of keeping it from my family, but not ready for anyone else to know as yet. I will not stop dressing for any reason that I can forsee in the future. I think I will be dressing when I find that pine box at the end. Infact I plan to be creamated. And I wish to be dressed enfem when it happens.

Kisses, April Marie

kellyreece
11-18-2005, 09:30 AM
yes its great fun apart from the fact i have no curtains
upstairs and i have to crawl on all fours pass the window!!i,m sort of content being in private,,,i did have a major urge to go out last week but after viewing myself in mirror ,,,i dont think i should do it till i tone down my tarty over made up ameture look. the little secret thing doesnt really bother me because i,d like nothing more than to have a gg to be able to share it with.. as for stoping ,,i dont think my mind will let me,,,after i j.off i sometimes peel of the clothes and vow,,,, thats it this is discusting and crazy,,,but 8 hours later... i,m sat in heels and panties again. xx kellyreece

TGMarla
11-18-2005, 09:43 AM
Oh, boy! I love it when the test has easy questions! Let's see, is crossdressing fun for me? Hmmm.....YES! I love it. It's one of my favorite things to do. I rank it right up there with golf, skiing, sex, and all that kind of fun stuff. Next question...Am I content doing it in private? I assume you mean "am I content being in the closet". Nope. I don't hate it, and it's a darn sight better than nothing, but I want to go out places. I feel confined....Oh, wait...I am confined. Do I like the fact that it's "my little secret"? Hmmmm......well.....I sure don't want everyone knowing about it, but I'd like to be able to be more open about it to, say, my wife for instance. No. I'd like to share it a little. That's one reason I like this forum so much. Last question.....WillI ever stop, or will I continue to dress en femme. Gosh, let's see....Hmmmmmmmm......Nope! I'm not going to stop. At this point in my life I have absolutely no plans whatsoever to ever stop. I like it, it's a part of me, and I ain't gonna quit.

Did I pass the test? :D

Tracy Lynn
11-18-2005, 10:33 AM

I don't consider it fun, I consider it stress relieving being who I really am

No, I want to eventually be out and about

It is me and my SO's little secret so it makes it better. I wish I didn't have to keep it a secret from anybody

I will untill I leave this earth and continue into the next

Lacy75
11-18-2005, 10:44 AM
I wouldnt call it fun myself,its more like a necessity for me,i need to have some sort of way to make myself feel more like the woman i should be.I have always just been private about it,its always been my little secret.But,i would prefer that i could be more open about it.I would like to not hide it the rest of my life.That is why i am here!Bye
Lacy

DonnaT
11-18-2005, 11:17 AM
I dress to fill some inner need I've had since I was around 7 yrs old. It can be fun, or would a better phrase be --enjoyable-- at times, especially when my wife isn't upset about it. But I don't do it for the fun of it.

No. I've always disliked having to hide it.

Never liked the idea of it being a secret. I would be out to more than the few who know, if my wife didn't want to keep it secret. Keeping secrets can be stressful and I've enough stress that I don't need to add to it.

I'll stop when I no longer feel the need to CD. I don't see that happening in my lifetime, however.

Bonnie D
11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Yes, crossdressing is fun. So is shopping for new clothing even though most of mine is on-line now. It is also a release, my femininity is let out.

I don't mind dressing just for me sometimes but I really like being with others while dressed, especially men. I've only been out in public once with a few others who were also dressed. It was great and I need to go out more often.

No, I'm not content with keeping it hidden. I don't know how much longer I can keep it from my wife.

I will never stop dressing. I will live on my own if that's what it takes to dress more often and to go out.

Bonnie

HaleyPink2000
11-18-2005, 12:23 PM
It's not a secret as my wife and daughter go. They are the ones that really matter to me.

Do I dress all the time. Mostly! When I can and if I want to.

Am I hampered in any way by this. No! I love it.

Forgetting HUN? I'm a Cross dresser! A person that dons the attire of the opposite gender.

I love it so much I do it When the feeling hits me.

It's a need to me to. I need to cross dress.

Haley:)

Jodi Lynn
11-18-2005, 06:43 PM
yes
no
no
will always dress.

:iagree:

Phoebe Reece
11-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Yes
No
No
Never stop

Wendy me
11-18-2005, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE=emmicd]Is crossdressing fun for most of you?

oh yes it's fun why do it if you arn't haveing fun??

sometimes i do go out but not all the time just when i get the urge to .....

girlfreind there's nouthing little abought this .....and a few people know abought me ...

silly question girlfreind.......

Joanne08
11-18-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi Emmi,

Yes CDing is fun, fun, fun I wish I could do it more.

Yes I'm content with dressing in private, however, I like it when another person and I can share in it.

Yes I like my little secret but what's even better about a secret is when some else knows and you can share that secret between you.

Been dressing for over 40 years, have quit and started again, I will continue to CD as long as I'm alive I suppose.

Love, Jo

freshfrankie
11-18-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm 55 and have been dressing since age 8. I've kept it hidden until a couple of months ago. Living in the closet minimizes us as human beings. It causes depression, self doubt,sexual confusion and makes us a person who we are not. Dressings for me is not fun but a completion of myself. You can't ever love another if you don't love yourself. After 55 years I'm free and do like and love myself regardless of what other people think. I feel much more comfortable dressed as a woman than a man and if we were allowed to be ourselves we would all make better partners,fathers,husbands,friends and lovers. You have to be yourself to be a complete human being. My wife left me after 25 years and I've never felt better. If I were the man that she wanted I would not be the man that I am. Hugs and kisses.

Love
Jeannie

Deanna2
11-19-2005, 01:17 AM
Dressing up is not just fun, it is enormously enjoyable and relaxing.

Although I came to dressing up quite a bit later than most others, it is not just a passing phase. I don't get out very much, but as I have said elsewhere on the Forum, there is nothing like just hanging out around home in a cami and skirt and a pair of heels.

KatieZ
11-19-2005, 02:02 AM
1. Is crossdressing fun for most of you?

Absolutly :thumbsup:

2. Are you content with dressing in private?

Not any more. Once I got a taste of going out en femme there's no going back. WOW What a thrill!! ;)

3. Do you like the fact that it's your "little secret"?

Yes, except I'm getting to be quite the blabbermouth. So no. :)

4. Will you stop or feel you need to continue to dress en femme?

I'll stop when they pry my dress off my cold dead body. :p

Hugs

Kim E
11-19-2005, 06:40 AM
1. Is crossdressing fun for most of you?

In my case, I'd say its just the natural thing to do.

2. Are you content with dressing in private?

Usually dressed 24/7, but there are some instances where I don't dress.

3. Do you like the fact that it's your "little secret"?

Thanks to my ex-wife its no secret. Usually don't hide it.

4. Will you stop or feel you need to continue to dress en femme?

Will probably stop when the grim reaper says its time to go. I have no reason to change.

Jonien
11-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Is crossdressing fun if you consider having to shave twice a day spending 2 hrs in front of the mirror having to get up 2 hrs erlyer to get ready before u can go out it's not fun it's what I have to do.
but to party en femme now that is fun as a male I did't do party just did't now how to enjoy my self. finnal answer is crossdressing fun YES:Party2:

in private I can be a little lazy I have spent all day in my nighty.

It's no secret any more I have got past keeping it under cover.

no I don't think it can ever stop not without a brain transplant

pedebra
11-19-2005, 08:06 AM
Is crossdressing fun? Yes. Absolutely!
Am I content dressing in private? No! At one time I was, but now I am beginning to go more public, not just at night.
Do I like the fact that it is my little secret. NO! I would to share this with my wife. It is a part of me that I have been withholding from her for 23 years. Since I am becoming more bold in my dressing, I'm sure that she will discover soon.
Will I stop? I hope not. I have stopped several times in the past feeling that I was an aberation and that I did not want to hurt my family. I now know, thanks to this forum, that I am not an aberation, I'm just me. No. I will continue.
Debra

Kimberly
11-19-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm getting to the stage now, where my desire to dress and express myself how I wish is getting greater and greater. The desire to be out to my friends is also growing, so I am coming out to them, in dribs and drabs (so to speak :p)

Like my post says, I was thinking about coming out to everyone at the college prom - but this may be too far a move, and would hinder me more than help me.

So, no, I ain't content dressing in private - coz I get dolled up and I ain't got nowhere to go!!!!

xx