PDA

View Full Version : Online Dating Sites For MTF?

JennyBaby
08-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Hello all,

Does anybody know of any good sites for a MTF to go to look for dating (specifically looking for GGs)?

Thanks! :)

Aprilrain
08-01-2012, 03:46 PM
I found my BF on TSdating.com not too many GGs there though.

Traci Elizabeth
08-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Sure! Just go to any LGBT bar and pick away!

JennyBaby
08-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Lol Traci, that is always an option :). Thank you Aprilrian, I am going to try that! :)

AllieSF
08-01-2012, 06:55 PM
You can also try OKCupid or Plenty of Fish. I have heard of others posting there and having some luck.

noeleena
08-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Hi,

Okay then you could allways call me up im on Plenty of fish.
Mind you , youll have to come over here for a date.........now i did not say which one did i you quess,

One has a tag of gg the others dont,

It would be a rather expensive one at that,

...noeleena...

CharleneT
08-02-2012, 03:39 AM
Urnotalone is decent, OKCupid is very open minded in general, but skews young. It is a lot larger than URNA though.

urnotalone.com I believe, and OKCupid.com

good luck !

Veronnie2
08-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I found my b-f and a couple of g-g's on flicker picture sharing. I posted a couple of albums there and got friend responses and e-mails. Seemed to be more serious admirers there than on dating sites. I am also on tsdating.com, but there are a lot of phonies there. Veronnie

BRANDYJ
08-02-2012, 02:34 PM
You might even try collarme.com, datehookup.com or Fetlife.com All three are 100% free and never a fee to join or write and meet people. I met my SO on collarme.com even though we both had rather vanilla profiles on Plenty of Fish. The biggest problem with Plenty of fish is the moderators. On a whim, if they don't like you can and do ban people with no warning, no explanation or anything. That's why a hand full of friends left along with me and those that were either banned, put on suspension etc. Everyone joined a much friendlier datehookup.com

Melissa Pink
08-02-2012, 07:59 PM
I've met a few cool people in TSDating.com but also a lot of jerks that want meet you in a creepy motel room and "bag a tranny". I'm not into casual sex and I make that clear up front before I ever meet some I meet "on line" face to face. The first time I always meet them somewhere very public like a Starbucks or Waffle House for a "breakfast date". I've never encountered a GG in TSDating. I have met some nice GG's in URNotAlone but only ladies that were curious about transgenderism or transsexuals for various reasons. Meeting people that I meet in chatrooms or forums is something that I do with a great deal of caution. Good luck and please be careful!

Melissa