PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a few months and a lot of honestly makes

cdtraveler
08-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Tonight my SO asked me to get some clothing for her that had fallen behing the dryer and the first thing I pull out is a thigh high stocking! She looks at me and askes is this yours and i said yes and she says good thing I already know you're a crossdresser, do you still want it? I say no and she throws it away. That's it. Well folks that's a miricle! I feel so bless to have this women in my life and so bad about how much i under estimated her love for me or ability to deal with my reality. Anyone else out there have this kind of thing happen to them?

AMANDA

Tracii G
08-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Well now the talking begins LOL.

Kelly DeWinter
08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Too funny ! Sounds as if you're not the only one who knows how to keep a secret, although it sounds as if you were set up if you think about it.

Shari
08-02-2012, 05:04 AM
So how was it that the stocking got there in the first place? If you knew it was there, why didn't you retrieve it when it happened?

kristinacd55
08-02-2012, 05:17 AM
Yup, after 5 years of knowing, she's been out with me 5 times dressed....of course we're now semi separated so the knowledge of the crossdressing can cut you both ways. But your point about honesty is good, because the bottom line is the truth will set you free and no more lying!

jillleanne
08-02-2012, 06:07 AM
Case in point: IN MY OPINION, You can only hide for so long and sooner or later, you'll get caught. Best to just get it out on the table. Another happy ending.

Claire Cook
08-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Anyone else out there have this kind of thing happen to them?
AMANDA

No, but then I told my wife YEARS ago that I cd and we're going on 47 years. So proceed -- now you can wash your stockings and pantyhose the right way, by hand, and hang them in the bathroom!