PDA

View Full Version : Feminine/Masculine CDing dilemna?

Mishe
11-18-2005, 02:48 AM
Hi Girls!

I am looking for advice since I am really new to expressing myself in the female side of my persona, and that is probably the problem.

I am very much a half and half type, in that in femme persona I want to be feminine, but when I am in my male persona, I am just naturally (or I think its natural) quite male and macho. Maybe I have overmachoed myself throughout life trying to hide my feminine side, but that now presents me with a dilemna because it is now really hard to shake that truck driver walk when Im trying to portray a woman.

Does anyone understand this and any advice or help on this issues of dealing with my two sides would be much appreciated. Sorry if all this has been discussed before. I dont mean to bore anyone.

Love to all :angel:

Amelia Moxon
11-18-2005, 03:50 AM
...What you mean, My fem side Amelia is a girly girl, not always sweet and lovely but I model my fem side on Alice from he Resident Evil films, but my male side (which I do enjoy being) loves fast cars especially ones with big V8 engines, I also have a fascination with firearms (I know in the UK we can't own real ones of the types I like, but plastic replicas are fun). I did over macho my male side through my mid to late teens, trying to hide my fem side but I eventually (when I was 18) started to accept my fem side, just go with both sides of you don't block either of them out I love my male side and my female side now it was just a matter of finding the right balance, I think I have that balance now, go with how you feel girl.
The correct shoes are great for helping to shake off the male swagger, heels tend to stop me walking like a bloke when I'm out and about, I still haven’t totally mastered the hip wiggle though.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

swiss_susan
11-18-2005, 04:48 AM
and enjoy both.

Susan

cathy b
11-18-2005, 06:24 AM
i think susan wraped it up short and sweat. we are lucky we can enjoy both side male and female there a good in both and we can enjoy both. so other people (have a bad hair day they are stuck with it) so are we not lucky we can adapt and change. just like doule mint gum dou ble your pleasure. ok when i'm a bad day at work or what ever i can go home and change into a dress and it realy helps.
huges

Mishe
11-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Hi Amelia,

Thanks for the reply and its good to know Im not the only one wondering about how to shake the male in me when Im dressed femme.

Yes, you sure are right about the heels. They are strange how they totally change posture and walk. They feel natural - which is kind of cool. My problem is that I think I stand like a man, with slightly bow legs. I will have to try harder and keep my legs closer together. It probably looks less slaggy anyway :D

Mishe
11-18-2005, 06:33 AM
Swiss Susan,

You are right of course, I have to accept both sides and love them both. I guess I just want to pass as a woman, as well as I do as a Man - if that makes any sense.

In my mind there is an appropriate time for both male and female sides.

Mishe
11-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Cathy B,

Thanks for the advice. I guess we are lucky with wigs. Its hard to have a bad hair day with a wig. More like a bad wig day :D

TGMarla
11-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Susan is absolutely right. Enjoy both. I've been wearing chick clothes for so long, when I'm wearing a dress, a whole 'nuther me comes out. I act different, my mannerisms are different, I walk different...oh wait, that might be the heels. Heels will definitely teach you to walk differently. Look at how women walk, throw on a pair of nice shoes, and practice it. It's fun, and you'll get it down in no time. To me it just seems natural now.

Then when I'm in guy mode, that's all gone, and I just do the guy thing.

Tiffy
11-18-2005, 09:04 AM
As time goes by and you become more acustomed to letting your fem side show, your movements will follow. Trust me, I know how hard it is to lose that truck driver walk. And when you drive a Pete or a Kenworth you strut all the more and is even harder to lose.

Kisses, April Marie

Mishe
11-18-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi TGMarla,

Yes..I do like the heels. They feel great :-) Blush!

I guess I just have to get use to this, and not thinking I ma going to become like a woman overnight. Its just this has all been hidden away for so long within me...I guess its a like a kid with a new toy :D

Thanks for the advice.

Mishe
11-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi April Marie,

Its funny how we change as we get older. There was a time when I loved being a dude type. Now its like I dont know what all the fuss was about and why I waited so long to take on the femme persona inside me.

I think I need to study women more closely, like how they walk, stand and even sit. I was silly for thinking this was just about throwing on a pair of lace panties :D

This takes real effort :eek:

Tiffy
11-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Mishe, You are right hun it does take alot of effort. And until a few years ago I really did not even know what it was all about. I just knew I was different and I felt alone. Now I know i am not alone and I am not as different as I thought I was. And I feel being here only helps with being comfortable and it lets me know I am not all that weird. Maybe a little though.... But, it is not a test or a race, so take your time and what works for you works for you. It may not work for everyone else. Then again it might. There are many wonderful and talented people here. And ideas and ways to make things easier and smoother. And it is like have a shrink you can see when ever you need to. It will come to you love.

Love, April Marie