PDA

View Full Version : One fine day

Allisa
08-02-2012, 10:50 PM
Some friends are just to good to believe.I have just such a person in my life,she knows about my CDing and has never wavered in her support.What brought on this accolade is after doing some work on her house I invited her over to have some dinner,it's allways nice to have someone to cook for and have a conversation with.Well after a shower I was combing my hair (large tooth)to detangle and air dry,when asked if she could comb my hair I figured why not.I had forgotten what it felt like to have someone else work my hair.Well one thing led to another and I found my hair being styled so I excused myself and went and got dressed "en femme" and she never blinked upon my return.We ate and talked about how just a short time ago I was totally masculine (and sweaty) and now far from it.We talked about maybe a day out together as "girl friends" but only if I feel comfortable about it.So as I sit and type feeling my "femininity" flow I am torn for I know when I wake up tomorrow I'll be back to my usual male self with my female undertones and life will go on and this day will just be a very fond,pleasent memory.I almost hate to go to sleep.Just thought I'd share something nice and thank a friend .

Cynthia Anne
08-02-2012, 11:06 PM
That sounds like one great friend! Hopefully that day can be repeted for you! Hugs!

Barbara Ella
08-02-2012, 11:12 PM
You have a memory, a friend, and a promise. That just sounds so wonderful. Enjoy

Barbara

Beverley Sims
08-02-2012, 11:22 PM
I always used to wonder what the future held for me in moments like that.
May it only get better.:)

Allisa
08-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Thank-you all for your kind comments.
Lisa.