PDA

View Full Version : going out dressed

geegee2
11-18-2005, 07:18 AM
I really wish I could be there to take some of you out to the mall, a movie or just a walk in the park. I see so many of you are still in the closet so to speak. I just wish you could have the courage to go out as I do. I reaaly found out very few people reaaly care as long as it dont interfear with their lives. I have dressing since as far back as I can remember cause mom told me I was supposed to be a girl when I was born but daddie didnt do his job right:D and I have five sisters who got to babysit me all the time, my two brothers didnt want to drag me along, so iwas dressed like little sister and after awhile it stuck. Mom still calls me GeeGee and so do all my friends,ggs and men, even my brothers, I am and always will be a girl in hear and soul. So if you could find the courage to put on that party dress and go out DO IT. you will feel great afterwards. Then let me know, I will be estatically happy for you. ALL MY LOVE AND KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL OF MY SISTERS GEEGEE2:love: :love: :love: :love:

New Sue
11-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the support I have been out a couple of times but I am a bit bulky to pass that well I am still trying to figger out what all the different letters mean TG GG CD and so on NS

DonnaT
11-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Hi Sue, welcome to the forum.

Here's a transgendered glassary site to help with all the terms and acronyms. http://www.tsroadmap.com/start/tgterms.html

Note, one does not have to be able to pass in order to go out. I don't pass, and don't care that I don't pass. It's my life and I'm not about to worry about how others see me. What they think has no affect on my life.

Toyah
11-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Its very unlikely to happen unless I go to the states coz there a couple of sisters who would drag me (scuse the pun ) kicking an screaming probably.

geegee2
11-18-2005, 01:41 PM
Its very unlikely to happen unless I go to the states coz there a couple of sisters who would drag me (scuse the pun ) kicking an screaming probably.
If you were to cme to the states I would be happy to show you around. any time you like. love kissses and hugs GeeGee2

Toyah
11-18-2005, 02:04 PM
If you were to cme to the states I would be happy to show you around. any time you like. love kissses and hugs GeeGee2

I warn ya I fight dirty:rofl:

HaleyPink2000
11-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I go out only with others when I dress. Never alone. So yeah, come to Champaign Illinois and meet up with our TriEss group for dinner hun and a nice get together. You'd love it.

We have a great time, what a hoot.

Haley:)

New Sue
11-19-2005, 02:01 AM
Donna T thanks
I will take a look at that. Still new to this!

KatieZ
11-19-2005, 02:32 AM
This evening I went to a support group meeting. I left home about an hour early because I saw a goodwill store near there the last time and I thought I would go in there en femme for a change. When I got there I started to back out. So I looked in the mirror and thought there's no way I can pass but what the heck this is what I came for. So I got out and went inside. Most of the people in the store didn't even look up at me even though I was standing 3 feet away. I think they just noticed a women and kept at what they were doing. The few that did actually look at me, that I saw anyway, were all women. They each gave me a friendly smile and went back about their bizness. As I was leaving a couple around 50 came in. The women spotted me and whispered to her husband who in turn looked at me. I was just walking along watching them. The guy just looked and went on, his wife looked at me like I was gonna attack her or something. I just smiled and nodded and turned out the door. I laughed out loud all the way back to the car.

So really girls there is nothing out there to fear as long as you go to respectable places. Sure you'll probably get laughed at and pointed to on occasion but so what. Some uneducated hairless ape types think we're odd. Hmmm Who cares. You ever gonna see them again anyway. Screw em they're the odd ones.

I've been to Bob Evans, McDonalds, a Chinese resturant, a movie, pumped gas and went in and paid, and Goodwill. As well as just taking a walk down the street, support group meetings and about 3 differentTG friendly bars. And it just gets easier everytime I do it.

"I guess they can't revoke your soul for tryin'
Get out of the door~Light out and look all around"

Hugs

Kimberly
11-19-2005, 07:45 AM
Here's a transgendered glassary site to help with all the terms and acronyms. http://www.tsroadmap.com/start/tgterms.html
Nice glossery. :D

danielle d
11-19-2005, 08:30 AM
i have to agree with what katie just said.it took me along time to go out shopping but once i did i couldn't believe how easy it was.like katie said most people are looking at other things and and if you blend in nobody even looks at you.
danielle

Emily Ann Brown
11-19-2005, 08:38 AM
Toyah,

You won't be screaming because I'm gonna duct tape your mouth shut, at least until the massive "out in public" rush kicks in, then you can scream all you want. (giggle giggle)

Emily Ann

Fallen Angel
11-19-2005, 09:17 AM
Gee Gee Im with you!! alot of the girls here just dont know what there really missing by no going out and having a bit of fun.There so many links on the internet now that they can find so many places that are cd freindly to go and have fun lets hope that for the ones that do go out we keep posting our pics and stories so that it will give some of the other girls some courage to take that first step in to the unknown xxxxx

margo
11-19-2005, 12:17 PM
a little screaming never hurt anyone:D