PDA

View Full Version : Didn't think she was that interested..

crystalbath
08-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Hey everyone

I've recently started crossdressing again and in the process i forgot how much i loved it. Any time i mentioned something to do with me crossdressing my SO didn't seem that interested and i know she doesn't have a problem with me dressing but anyway, we were around town today and i just went for it and asked if she would mind me getting some girly clothes and she was cool with it and she helped me find exactly what i was looking for :D

Forget that I'm lucky to have a girl like her :)

Has anyone else ever been in the same situation?

Eryn
08-03-2012, 05:48 PM
You are very lucky to have a girl like her! I was in a very similar situation when I started to actively figure out my CDing urge.

Now, don't spoil it by diving into a pink fog bank! She may be OK with you wearing a frilly top around the house now and then, but that isn't license to head out to the pub en femme tomorrow. Make sure that you are communicating to her your desires and listening carefully to what she has to say.

I speak from experience. Without thinking about my wife's feelings I decided to remove my body hair. I didn't think that this was much of an issue, but it caused my wife some distress. GGs can be very attached to their SO's body hair! Sometimes what is trivial to us is of great importance to an SO. I was lucky and Mimi stuck by me despite my misstep, but since then I've been careful to talk to her first before I do anything noticeable.

crystalbath
08-03-2012, 06:13 PM
lol no i wouldn't just go out and do that ...also i don't have that kind of confidence haha

i know my limits with her :)

Beverley Sims
08-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Remember! women can change their minds faster than traffic lights.:)

BRANDYJ
08-04-2012, 07:14 AM
lol no i wouldn't just go out and do that ...also i don't have that kind of confidence haha
i know my limits with her :)

That's the key! Get to know her limits and respect them. Don't push it. I think this is the single biggest mistake I've seen others make over the years. Limits can and do change over time. But pushing it is the best way to have an accepting SO do a 180 and resent you for it.

Joanne Curl
08-04-2012, 01:43 PM
I went through the period of removing all my hair and found out it really bothered my SO too. Now it's just my legs and nicely shaped eyebrows. I hate my chest and back fur and when I know I'm going to have the chance to dress for a few days I trim the fur so it isn't so noticeable.

BLUE ORCHID
08-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Hi Crystal, Please do go easy and don't rock the boat because you could br thrown over board.

Kylie4
08-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Yes I understand your situation. At times my wife is completely helpful and will talk about me dressing then at times she seems to just not show interest in it. Today for example she told me she had to do laundry so I will have some of my favorite panties clean this week. Then later in the day she told me I was in a bad mood and I told her I was in the dressing mood. It was thru text because I was not home at the time but I got no response from her about that all day. But for the most part my wife is completely accepting.

crystalbath
08-05-2012, 06:03 PM
yeah, im not gonna push it. Will just stick to what i know and if there is anything new i wanna do/try i ask first lol

Rachel Morley
08-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Has anyone else ever been in the same situation?
OMG yeah ... my wife is so totally awesome sometimes I still have to pinch myself to believe it's not a dream. You see, we met on a CDing forum (not this one) so she knew all about me from the start. It's my wife who has helped me with "my look" and she still gives me advice and helps me shop when it comes to getting clothes that she thinks looks good on me. She wants me to look the best I can. If you are lucky enough to have an SO who actively helps and encourages you (and it sounds like you are such a person) it can make a world of difference to the level of satisfaction you get from dressing .... at least that's how it is for me.