PDA

View Full Version : Just went to therapy!

Lacey
08-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Just went to therapy fully dressed! The psychologist didn't bat an eye! It was our first session. And my drove me there in support! Great experience !:battingeyelashes:

StaceyJane
08-04-2012, 06:39 PM
That's great news. It's such a big step.

Cynthia Anne
08-04-2012, 06:44 PM
That's fantastic Lacey! I hope it keeps going smooth for you!

ClassyOne
08-04-2012, 06:46 PM
That is great Lacey! May those gorgeous pink sneaks take you everywhere!

reb.femme
08-04-2012, 06:58 PM
A bold move Lacey.
You didn't say whether you go out en femme already or if this was the first time?

Certainly ranks as progression!

Rebecca x

Lacey
08-05-2012, 07:15 AM
A bold move Lacey.
You didn't say whether you go out en femme already or if this was the first time?

Certainly ranks as progression!

Rebecca x

Thanks, Rebecca. I've been out many times before and wear women's clothes in my drab mode as well. I just thought to go in dressed so the psychologist could meet Lacey. My Wife thought it was a good idea and she drove me there for support .

bridget thronton
08-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Very well done - big step

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Hi Lacey, That's great they are perfesionals there to help you, not to criticise you.

TeresaL
08-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Rebecca. I've been out many times before and wear women's clothes in my drab mode as well. I just thought to go in dressed so the psychologist could meet Lacey. My Wife thought it was a good idea and she drove me there for support .

Good for you Lacey, and you went in dressed en-femme right at the first That is a tough decision on whether to introduce drab or dressed. I'm so glad that dressed is the way you were accepted. It's my turn next, and I could use all your help as the day approaches, since I'm wavering between which mode to go.

Not many free-spirits can go where you are going. We can count ourselves as blessed, since we didn't choose it, but it was bestowed upon us as in a crowning glory. Since we didn't choose it, neither would it be practice to stew about it, but rather be clothed and flooded by as much as we can manage.

Good luck and best wishes as you progress in this wonderful journey.