PDA

View Full Version : Skipping Step 2 and moving to Step 3. Going out with my wife!

Bree Wagner
08-04-2012, 11:53 PM
A little while ago I wrote about the three step process to getting out with my wife (here) (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?177446-It-s-a-three-step-process-to-going-out-together...&highlight=). It looks like we're skipping the planned second step of dressing at home and are ready to head out! We're meeting another CD and her girlfriend Tuesday night for dinner. It'll be the first time out together for them too so I expect there will be nerves aplenty to go around.

I'm certainly hoping to report a huge success story after thirteen years together with her having known since the beginning. However, I also know there are quite a few things that could still call this off. Being just over 8 months pregnant with our second child the emotions, hormones, and associated mood swings are running strong and it may just be too much for her that night. Any number of other things could come up with us or the other couple, but I have my fingers crossed.

Wish us luck! Even if it may be awkward at first, I can't wait! :D

-Bree

larry
08-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Best wishes to all. Hope it turns out What a start for a great friendship for 4.

NathalieX66
08-05-2012, 12:06 AM
You are lucky!
Best of luck!

Barbara Ella
08-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Best of luck to you. You just take care of her.

Barbara

bridget thronton
08-05-2012, 01:53 AM
Best of luck for your night out and your new child

Cynthia Anne
08-05-2012, 05:30 AM
That is great news Bree! I hope it works out well for you! Best wishes!

Jolene Robertson
08-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Happy for you and the other couple. Hope it all goes well, it should be a lot more comfortable with another couple. Can't wait to hear the success story.

Hugs
Jolene

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Hi Bree, That's a wonderful thing that your wife is doing for you I wish you both all the luck.

Beverley Sims
08-05-2012, 10:29 AM
It should be a great progressive step for you all.

reb.femme
08-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Fantastic that you are getting out Bree, and sincere best wishes for the upcoming birth.
I look forward to your update on both occasions.

Rebecca x

Eryn
08-05-2012, 03:35 PM
I think that you'll have a great time.

One thing that we CDers might not consider is that our spouses tend to take on a very protective role when out with us. My Mimi told me that she was very worried that someone would embarrass me or make me lose confidence in myself. I don't think that this is avoidable as it is part of the love that our spouses feel for us, but it would be best for you to do your best to make sure that the outing goes smoothly. Allow plenty of time to get ready, plan your evening well, and you should do fine!

I'm looking forward to hearing how it went!

Kelli Ca
08-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Best wishes to you can't wait to hear all about it, I am about to go out with. Wife to first time so I will be sending you all the positive vibes I can