PDA

View Full Version : Perfect label

Paula_56
08-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Hey I've been thinking about labels and believe I found the perfect in one!

"Paula"

My point we're unique and can't be put in a category

So I am a Paula Gaikowski"

Recently discovered and as far as I know the only one

Cynthia Anne
08-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Paula that is a great label for you! And the only one you need! Enjoy it and be proud to own it! Hugs!

Raychel
08-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Great label Paula, describes you perfect.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2012, 06:25 AM
Hi Paula, That makes more sense than anything that I've seen here lately about labels.

Shelly Preston
08-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Hi Paula

I am so happy you have found the perfect label for you.

Beverley Sims
08-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Do what I did and get rid of that "56".
Ask the moderators about a name change.

Lynn Marie
08-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Personally I prefer "Bob". Only two letters and still spells "Bob" in either direction!

Paula_56
08-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Personally I prefer "Bob". Only two letters and spells still spells "Bob" in either direction!
Bob bop a loo bob shebop bam boom

Leslie Langford
08-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Gaikowski ??? So Paula is Polish? Who knew? Na zdrowie! ;)

I just hope she's not related to Richard Gaikowski, the infamous "Zodiac Killer". Then again, maybe Paula is just yanking our collective chains with that name choice as part of an "inside" joke...:doh: :heehee: :tongueout

Persephone
08-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Total agreement with you! Labels are intended to divide people. I prefer to be me.

Hugs,
Persephone.

NicoleScott
08-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Labels are intended to divide people.

Oh, come on. Yes, we use labels to separate, so that we all aren't called Persephone or Nicole or Paula. We use labels so we'll know if we're buying beans or corn. Labels are useful. Some people want to know what KIND of nut they're eating, because they may be deathly allergic to one kind.
Labels are intended to identify things, not divide people.

Paula_56
08-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Gaikowski ??? So Paula is Polish? Who knew? Na zdrowie! ;)

I just hope she's not related to Richard Gaikowski, the infamous "Zodiac Killer". Then again, maybe Paula is just yanking our collective chains with that name choice as part of an "inside" joke...:doh: :heehee: :tongueout

Leslie I was named after my grandmother Peligia (Paulina ) Gailowski
It figures I was named after a female relative What does that tell you

Jilmac
08-05-2012, 08:06 PM
My label is Jill and I wear it like a badge of honor.

Barbara Ella
08-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Oh my goodness, I have been looking all over for a Paula Gaikowski. I simply cannot believe you have one right in your own house. Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have one of those? You need to treat it especially gentle and dont unwrap it too often...

Hugs, Barbara

*Vanessa*
08-05-2012, 11:49 PM
hello Paula - I love your thread, so why would I try make something else out of it ?!

My perfect label... Vanessa
Vanessa Kei on fb if you like

Leslie Langford
08-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Leslie I was named after my grandmother Peligia (Paulina ) Gailowski
It figures I was named after a female relative What does that tell you

Awesome! - and I'll bet that babcia Gailowski not only shared her name with you, she also instilled in you a life-long love for those tasty perogies she made from a family recipe handed down through the generations ;). Either way, a special bond and great memories...

Nataliebabe
08-06-2012, 01:33 AM
my label is Red or sometimes Black and it has Johnny Walker written on it in Gold lettering. :)