PDA

View Full Version : First time ever really crossdressing

Kevin_unknown
08-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Family is out of town for a little while and for the first time EVER I got dressed up pretty much fully (couldn't find shoes in the house that fit me :P). I think its safe to say that I am one of only people on these forums just getting started with crossdressing.

I personally don't draw gender boundaries and so when I crossdress I don't really feel like a new person, I just enjoy it seeing how different I can make myself. In other words I do this for fun, not for a lifestyle. Anyway I feel safe enough now to post a couple pics of myself (even though I am still very in the closet).

I just wanted to let you people know where I am at right now and see what you think of my current situation. Thanks for the support you have given me in the past.

Pic (what do you think?) - http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Kevin_unknown/1.png

Also any suggestions for what I could do for these next few days :/

linda allen
08-05-2012, 09:04 AM
You look great. From that perspective, you could pass as a female.

Beverley Sims
08-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I see a girl out there and I hope you have fun in what you perceive as a new past time.
I would have thought there would have been a suitable pair of shoes around the house.
Oh! well you will just have to borrow or buy some.:)

Annaliese2010
08-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Great pic. You're quite pretty. Have fun & enjoy, girl! ;)

Laura-uk
08-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Nice look, ur a natural p.s you'll be jonesing for your next fix of the femme!

Tracii G
08-05-2012, 01:37 PM
You look nice keep working on your look maybe go buy that pair of shoes you need.

Allisa
08-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Just getting started,every journey begins with the first step,not feeling like a new person could be because this is a part of you just being expressed in the clothes you wear.It is fun and hopefully it never wears off.Good-luck and enjoy.
Lisa

Eryn
08-05-2012, 01:49 PM
I'm also a "late bloomer," but the more I think about it the more I realize that I've wanted to do this all my life and never had the courage to admit it to myself. Congratulations on putting together a great look!

bridget thronton
08-05-2012, 02:36 PM
You take a good picture

Persephone
08-05-2012, 03:12 PM
You are a very pretty young woman! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

BLUE ORCHID
08-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi Kevin, I'm sure that you will get hooked on Crossdressing as a life long CD'er for about 65yrs.
I still get a rush everytime.

Jilmac
08-05-2012, 10:32 PM
You look way more feminine than I did my first time. Good job, if you ever decide to come out of the closet, you'll pass without a problem.

Barbara Ella
08-05-2012, 11:22 PM
I am a real late bloomer, 11 months ago at age 65, and I would not trade any of the past 11 months. i agree, I do not feel like a new person, I just see what is a part of my coming to the surface, but nothing new, just me. And from your pic, you have a great start at crossdressing and appearing femme. very good for your first time. Such a shame about the shoes, I know how they make the feeling complete.

For the next few days, just enjoy what you have right now. Lovely pic, just dress to make yourself feel good. You dont need any pressure to accomplish anything in particular. However, I can see some shopping trips (shoes) in your future girl, you are part of the community.

Barbara

Sophia Claire
08-05-2012, 11:29 PM
you look pretty! Natural. I don't know if you're wearing a wig or if that's your natural hair, but if it's a wig, might I suggest you experiment with wearing your hairline a tad (JUST A SMIDGE, mind you) lower. I've read somewhere that a large forehead is a distinctively male feature. I wear mine nearly halfway down my forehead. My natural hair doesn't start for about another three inches north of my femme hairline!

Lorileah
08-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Off to a good start for sure (yeah shoes...dang GG's have such small feet :)). You are doing well, now smile, be happy :)

Kevin_unknown
08-05-2012, 11:57 PM
you look pretty! Natural. I don't know if you're wearing a wig or if that's your natural hair, but if it's a wig, might I suggest you experiment with wearing your hairline a tad (JUST A SMIDGE, mind you) lower. I've read somewhere that a large forehead is a distinctively male feature. I wear mine nearly halfway down my forehead. My natural hair doesn't start for about another three inches north of my femme hairline!

It is my natural hair, I used to have it longer (just past shoulders) but had it cut a while ago. I am currently growing it out again. Also thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Jane-C
08-06-2012, 01:44 AM
Hi Kevin
You off to a very good start, wish I looked half a pretty and I 40 odd years down the line. WARNING! CD'ing is addictive but the coolest and most thrilling addiction out there. I struggled for years to get shoes that fit, still do in fact being a size 10. Try second-hand shops, they cheap and I have found worn in shoes stretch much easier than new ones. Love your hair. Have fun!

Jane
(Sheer-Bliss)

Amy Fakley
08-07-2012, 08:38 PM
I second what everyone else has said here ... you look great (esp for first time!).

I know what you mean about not necessarily feeling like a different person. A long (long) while ago when I was in college, one of my music theory professors said something that's stuck with me, he said:

"People don't want to hear something completely new, they want to hear the same old thing in a new way".

For me, that is also the essence of crossdressing ... it's the same old me in the mirror ... I have the same motivations an interests and personality that I ever did ... it's just me from a different perspective ... a perspective I happen to deeply connect with :).

I've been exploring the depth and dimensions of this side of me nearly as long as I've been alive, and I'm nowhere near having found it all. Best of luck on your journey of discovery. :D

Julie1123
08-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi Kevin!

I started wearing panties about five years ago. That was it until last summer when I started getting the urge to try more and here I am. I kind of feel like I'm just starting out too.

I am only out to my girlfriend. She's not thrilled by it but she's crazy madly in love with me and so she tolerates it. Which only makes me more crazy madly in love with her.

Your pic is pretty good. Love the choker. I need to get myself one. :o

Stephanie47
08-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Cross dressing is not an Olympic competition yet. Take your time. Pace yourself. Since this is a 'hobby' for you, there is a lot more to life for a person your age (19). Enjoy life. If you're solidly in the closet, when Halloween gets near, head off to Pay Less Shoes and buy a pair or two. At your age Halloween is the perfect time to pass yourself off as Halloween fun. And, your look really sweet.

lexie89
08-08-2012, 12:48 AM
yeah i am in the same situation as you :battingeyelashes: just started a few weeks ago

Traceyjo
08-08-2012, 05:27 AM
I can relate to your situation even though it is over 20 years since I went through the same experience. Like everyone else you'll give yourself a female name, maybe something to decide in the next few days. It's such an exciting time so enjoy every moment. Work out how you can buy yourself womens clothes, check the internet for sites to supply you with all your needs. . Work out where you can safely stash your stuff. I kept my dressing totally private for 20 years , I'm not suggesting you need to do that but you can become very ingenious in how to to keep it secret while ever you want to. Just flourish and learn to totally appreciate the wonderful pleasure derived from crossdressing

Erica Marie
08-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Personally I think you are very pretty. I am glad you can be yourself even if it is only for a day or so.